The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car...... she finally admits to buying it for mummy as we all knew she had.
And she's going to drive it to England for her... also Tattlers mentioned a few threads back that the potatoes should have been exhausted by now and yet we now have footage show they are plentiful.... just finishing the charlottes before starting on the desirees... also wasn't that yellow dahlia the onion flavoured one? I wondered why it would be served with a Chocolate brownie?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
OMG tonights CD vlog, such a bore fest. I couldn't give a flying duck how the plants are growing and those poor guests having to eat that gross offering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Michael's personalised postage stamp - I must admit, that is good work, and I am sure any philatilist would like to have that in their collection.
However, every time I see it, I just think about the farting bee. Uncharming...
Hmm... How much would it cost to have personalised postage stamps made??? 🧐🧐🧐
Stories #75.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else watch Trixie Motel? I would 100% rather stay there than at the Chateau de Lalande. My favorite room is the flamingo room. I hope Trixie opens another motel in Key West.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
don’t forget the octagon table from a ritzy type of hotel in the south of France for the China pantry. That, uhm, doesn’t actually fit in the room…
Ohhhhh yes. That came to nothing didn’t it. Wonder where that’s rotting away in the Shitoo 🙄 or thinking sensibly, when did she sell it on.
ok, where’s it rotting away in the Shitoo ?

• Haha
She seemed to be just throwing it up, but maybe she had a line drawn, I usually get a straight line going as close to a non conspicuous area as poss, what she's done there, if she does the whole room, is end up with two unmatched pieces in the middle of the wall... unless she's only doing that one wall, then it won't matter, as long as it's straight lol...
And should you hang wallpaper over moldy walls ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she's going to drive it to England for her... also Tattlers mentioned a few threads back that the potatoes should have been exhausted by now and yet we now have footage show they are plentiful.... just finishing the charlottes before starting on the desirees... also wasn't that yellow dahlia the onion flavoured one? I wondered why it would be served with a Chocolate brownie?

Look Stephanie is a tastemaker …

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Madam was cutting that photo I was willing her to cut Snorts right off. And then Radishes on Bread, wow.
And now Dan thinks he's Tom Cruise 🤣🤣

• Haha
🎯
@2:20 Stephanie Jarvis announces to Ian, the arrival of new oak paneling. Stephanie explains to Amaury, she will keep buying paneling to do "EVERY ROOM IN THIS HOUSE". This is the same flog, @16:40 where she admits they need a structural engineer for the grande salon.

For a second there, while looking at that thumbnail, I thought Steph got herself some Turkey Teeth!
Nope....just creative photo editing.........so silly to do, but you know she's filtering/enhancing other stuff, too. Her teeth are the least of it!

1658089086250.png

From today's video...

1658089157060.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone else watch Trixie Motel? I would 100% rather stay there than at the Chateau de Lalande. My favorite room is the flamingo room. I hope Trixie opens another motel in Key West.
I haven't seen the show yet, but the motel is in my hood. Location for West Coast Tattlepalooza? After the East Coast event at the Southern-most Chateau of course. I'll make a Tuna and Brussels Sprout Ambrosia Salad with olive garnish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry guys, no time to comment here, my birthday’s in a couple of weeks and I’m too busy working out how to spend my 6 thousand euro birthday budget. Toodles😜
And dont forget to buy your mother a Mercedes, too!

True, have passed them in the North Sea. They are massive, must be loads of content to be had. I know someone who works on one. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, so plenty of content should DTM should he choose that route
You really wanna see 1000 of drone shots from an oil rigg? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
For a second there, while looking at that thumbnail, I thought Steph got herself some Turkey Teeth!
Nope....just creative photo editing.........so silly to do, but you know she's filtering/enhancing other stuff, too. Her teeth are the least of it!

View attachment 1425053

From today's video...

View attachment 1425055
I noticed she has lipstick on at least... maybe some foundation, eyeliner and mascara, and none of it got smeared on her white pillow case over night after waking up to her loud birdie alarm clock.

• Haha
Sorry if already repeated but days behind, I was interested that Billy still calls Gwen his Fiance.
Obviously overspent the budget so daily vlogs staring Winter, is that to give Ryan a job as his camera man. Ryan no lon doing real estate.

Interested that Billy siad 'family chateau' whne in the past always referred to it as Gwens. UHMMMMMM

• Wow
Reactions: 8
New Years eve 2020 photo of Snorts, Steph and SNOG, oh please save us!
Stephanie Jarvis' favorite picture???
All I see is Plant of the Apes.
Do you think she is still holding the fish water bottle???

21906570.gif

1658091193150.png

1658090805593.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Sorry if already repeated but days behind, I was interested that Billy still calls Gwen his Fiance.
Obviously overspent the budget so daily vlogs staring Winter, is that to give Ryan a job as his camera man. Ryan no lon doing real estate.

Interested that Billy siad 'family chateau' whne in the past always referred to it as Gwens. UHMMMMMM
Was quite enjoying Billy's vlog right up to the point where he said that from October, he and Ryan would be doing daily vlogs. Why? Why would he do that when Ryan is so universally disliked?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.