The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a bad idea. Besides, if Dan was so inclined he could also vlog about the daily life on an oil rig.
True, have passed them in the North Sea. They are massive, must be loads of content to be had. I know someone who works on one. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, so plenty of content should DTM should he choose that route

Reactions: 11
Dan? Or could be Dan? How about Dan? He must need a break after re-installng the beams in the 'living room'. (Arse about face as always).

He seemed full of himself washing up in latest CD AND Stuart commented that Dan 'saved' her caramel & berry sauce. Maybe they've bonded over cooking and I'm too cynical. Maybe they just bonded.

Thoughts anyone ???
Any cockledoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah posted before this vlog that she got a gift of these patterns from a friend. She posted 9 July.

Bloody knew it and Sarah sat there as if butter wouldn't melt in her melt drooling over them and acting surprised. I'm cross now as I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Great sleuthing @Albee (y)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh Goodness me, it's so hot here in Spain, with high humidity, so self imposed day indoors to catch up on a few bits, not least CD. OMG, the latest vlog was soooooo bad.

It was a complete shriek fest. Steff was on form, proclaiming she was up early, she was buying stuff for 'The Shop', she washed her fushia pink 80's onesie, she shrieked at food, shrieked at guests, she shrieked at yet another 'gift' of a 100 Hundred Stars gown, she shrieked at scones, The Shrek's dog. She shrieked at pretty much everything, except 'Jerry', who was cosying up to 100 Stars Lady and a couple of wannabee Chateaux owners.

Will she shriek with delight when she watches Queen Kathy - whom may I add, nicked one of our catch phrases for Steff ????
;) Apols if it;s already on here, but this is a 'real corker' and it;s not 'Darling at all'

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! These are the sort of things her mother should be saying to her but of course she will not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It occurs to me Amaury has refused to install the grand (big 🤡 ) salon (room🤡) panelling until the heat infrastructure has been placed. His friend called in. Pheeph and Fanny then come up with drawings of how the panelling shall be emplaced -- with no architectural notes on damp proofing, insulation specs, location of radiators (important for a room with panelling, unless they're betting on underfloor heat and no radiators as Derek apparently did) or heat infrastructure. This would be the perfect pressure point for Amaury to move against Pheeph. But Pheeph seems fully armed and backed by Jarvis if this is, in fact, a strategic move. How could Amaury not already have done the jigsaw puzzle work Pheeph is now possibly re-doing? Without the chops?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It was painful to watch, and the embroidery patterns from Emmaus :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I suspect they were planted for content. I don't think Sarah knew as she gushed over them as expected from any 'sewist' would.
One Hundred Stars Lady was a tadge tooooo nonchey about them for my liking. She is not a 'sewist' clearly. Obvs Steff shrieked with delight as always.
That vlog was possibly in my top 10 of CD Worst vlogs.
It was awful and included everything I hate about LieLand in 27.43 minutes, but the worst bit was the sickening opening faux surprise finding her new robe at the top of the stairs to her bedroom.

Oh and the 'it's a hedggggggggg hog'

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

nauseating
Those housecoats though... they receive a box of like 50? last year... Big Nose will be selling them in his stone box, 'As Worn By Fanny, Fanny Smell Included' Meow....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! These are the sort of things her mother should be saying to her but of course she will not.
Ohhhhh Mummy is in on the grift which is why it's never happened. Mummy is in SA during French winters so why should she care. She's just pleased her Daughter is making enough money and vlogs to keep her busy and occupied so she doesn;t have to deal with too much of SJ's shite & drama

Those housecoats though... they receive a box of like 50? last year... Big Nose will be selling them in his stone box, 'As Worn By Fanny, Fanny Smell Included' Meow....
They must be bloody sick of em now surely??? And let;s face it, aint no way they're gonna keep 'em warm 9 months of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It occurs to me one of the reasons Dan prioritized his YT studio and took classes was, he was expecting more video business from Jarvis. He did talk about getting a commercial gig which as I recall we've seen no evidence of.
Clara's observation Jarvis f'ed up with Dan big time and the blowback will be serious has got me thinking.
Vague non specific thoughts.
I don't think Dan is a kiss and tell guy. Although saying I'm not painting the steel girders for the pergola and then finding no one else was going to do it, is a little tit way of doing the same thing. The sniping at Annelise.
He totally has got SJ on workers' insurance issues and could easily whip her ass in court. Solo pergola build videos exhibit A, one reason, perhaps, for their existence.
I don't think he will be getting Pheeph's videographer job once Pheeph is disposed of, although that may have been the plan as late as the dumper crotch-flashing/Jardin Anglais installation.

I think she's being gaslighted.
And I think she has no choice.
Correction: He did get the Michelin man restaurant gig around January of this year.

Reactions: 7
A friend has just brought me a gallon (not quite) of her legendary chilled courgette and cream cheese soup - she thought it might tempt my tastebuds as I'm not feeling 100% perfection. It made me think of the abomination that was the LaLande courgette and tomato gazpacho which bore more than a passing resemblance to Angel Delight butterscotch instant pudding.

Screenshot_20220716-063233_kindlephoto-311089860.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Billy gets Teabag on his vlog, selling his chateau prints with special DIO postage stamps. Micheal is making a vlog re staircase so wait for that. Archibald is growing fast, Ernest swims, Convent office spaces claimed and Ryan is coming back October and Alexander is producing more curtains.
Billy's mates Steve & ? show Sadie and Mo how demolition is done. Security camera sponsor, great pictures catch criminals !
Time for some more Alexander/Pheeph fanfic slash in the curtain room at Begmania.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Vivienne gave Steph a run for her money showing the piece of wallpaper going up or not in her bathroom, see from 27 mins (sorry do not know how to cut and paste You Tube bit of video).
I watched this this morning......and then, intrigued by the thumbnail, watched Chateau de la Grifferaie which I don't watch on a regular basis. That must be a very popular paper, as they have put the same paper in one of their bathrooms as Perpetual Smile Viv was using! Leslie from Chateau de la Grifferaie is an interior designer and she did a great job with pulling their bathroom together. And wonder of wonders! No colored pencils required! I'm sure Viv will do equally as well with it.

1658080839175.png

1658081123877.png

Reactions: 18
A friend has just brought me a gallon (not quite) of her legendary chilled courgette and cream cheese soup - she thought it might tempt my tastebuds as I'm not feeling 100% perfection. It made me think of the abomination that was the LaLande courgette and tomato gazpacho which more than a passing resemblance to Angel Delight butterscotch instant pudding.

View attachment 1424654
Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well. I hope it isnt anything serious and you are back to 100% in a day or so. 🩺💊💃🏻💃🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes she looked very professional with the smoothing tool and obviously knew where the placement should be for the pattern continuation. I would have started next to the window but then again I know nothing about wallpapering.

I see Annalise is promoting M&M in her stories. They are all in it together.
I have completely no idea where wall paper is concerned so googled it. I think this is what Viv is doing.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realize Fanny isn’t paid for the TV show. That’s bizarre to me! Why in the world would anyone agree to have their life and image splashed across the screen for no compensation? I guess it just feeds Fanny’s ego. Michael was so upset about the Pethericks getting kicked off the show…but if they weren’t making any money from it, I wouldn’t care (if that was me). Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the are Strawbridges compensated for their show?
I can only assume it drives new people to her YT and in turn (She hopes) to become Patreons... lets face it, she didn't get $34K/month from no exposure...

Reactions: 19
A friend has just brought me a gallon (not quite) of her legendary chilled courgette and cream cheese soup - she thought it might tempt my tastebuds as I'm not feeling 100% perfection. It made me think of the abomination that was the LaLande courgette and tomato gazpacho which bore more than a passing resemblance to Angel Delight butterscotch instant pudding.

View attachment 1424654
When you feel better, perhaps you can persuade her to share the recipe? Sounds pretty nourishing actually.
Also, popsicles. Ice lollies. I'm faxing you some.

Reactions: 8
I have completely no idea where wall paper is concerned so googled it. I think this is what Viv is doing.
She seemed to be just throwing it up, but maybe she had a line drawn, I usually get a straight line going as close to a non conspicuous area as poss, what she's done there, if she does the whole room, is end up with two unmatched pieces in the middle of the wall... unless she's only doing that one wall, then it won't matter, as long as it's straight lol...

Reactions: 13
Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well. I hope it isnt anything serious and you are back to 100% in a day or so. 🩺💊💃🏻💃🏻
Thank you! Feel seriously vin ordinaire. Mega antibiotics have yet to start working their magic.

I have LOADS of Lalande comments, particularly ref the latest Patreon twaddle, but lack the oommpphh to transfer what's in my mind to the keyboard!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.