The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's paid nearly four and a half times what it's worth?
Awesome.
But that ÉSCRITOIRE 🖋was in a back bedroom of a rarely used summer house of Givenchy!!!

and the RITZ⚜headboard has had the heads (and feet!) of hundreds of rich people (and their “companions”) rubbed on it for years!!!

that kind of class permeates!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
BUT she won’t commit to the good stuff! They stayed in that gorgeous hotel in Switzerland? Germany? Maybe it was France but the owners are German? With the gorgeous purple walls! Inspired she came home… bought the most expensive purple paint to do the office… and the paint has sat there for … a year? 18 months?!?

Paint is so easy (and cheap if you don’t “have to” use farrow & ball … cuz names names names dahling.. Gucci, Gautier, Givenchy!!! (Please I hope this crowd gets that reference!!)

the other thing that’s interesting… she gets no actual video sponsors like Anna & Philip… speaking of farrow & ball… they used and talked about their paint in every room and then f & b donated the paint for their kitchen Reno! But EVERY blog of there’s is sponsored!!
Why are brands NOT sponsoring Fanny?!? Oh right! Shitshow Diaries!
“It’s Lacroix sweetie!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think No Manners and Fakers have rebranded their total loser encaustic tile workshop as a creative reawakening workshop, where you take pictures on your Iphone and turn them into some kind of encaustic summer camp tat souvenir -- at €2299 a pop.
Elske de Groot...i guess. well its obvious.. she is from Dutch descent..why does every make believe chateau in France involve a Dutch ... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched this old CD video.. SJ and MP singing, sitting on the top of a bale of hay. Oh man sorry Halcyon but baby has a terrible voice.

It is at the very end. I tried to cue it up but not sure whether it works.

What a delightful video. My eardrums didn’t even vibrate at the singing.
What happened to her? I suspect too much money and cult-like adulation and no Mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those panels are going up in Fanny's office. Hide and watch! 😉
maybe she can burn them....in her new installed woodburner..they wont make it to the walls thats for sure...otherwise they would have been there...that paneling is rotting away for over a year now...it doesnt fit...and it will never fit...just like that paneling Billy bought...never gonna work..those people are stupid..those antiquedealers will laugh their cock out of their pants...thats for sure..

I wonder if the South African investor is mummy and perhaps the Richmonds are working out some type of deal where they buy into the Dump or that Amaury would receive a portion of the Dump if he agrees to stay and run and repair the property for several years. Amaury would be the adult and Fanny could run and play and travel without responsibilities.
that would be interesting..nutty the maid...entering in ownership through her boyfriend..it would like to be a fly on the wall.. 🙄 .the more captains on a ship the more risk it will sink...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
and the RITZ⚜headboard has had the heads (and feet!) of hundreds of rich people (and their “companions”) rubbed on it for years!!!
that kind of class permeates!!!
38255a04-7f2f-46f7-a6ae-ebe02b0d4446_text.gif

About that headboard....
They have added to it. :sick:
Looks like they do a lot of sitting in bed.

April 2021
SJ March 2021 red pillow.png

April, 2022
@Margo Polo's screenshot
1658004547885.png

May, 2022
@Jules100 pointed out the pillow placement.
1658004181876.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I think you are a big bunch of meanies. In the latest massively manic patreon vlog, Fanny reinforced many times, that she was scrimping and saving for months, just for US !! She is overspending so that WE can enjoy these pieces. Why, the secretaire isn't even FOR the Grahnd Salon as it is too dark, BUT we all needed to see it and experience somewhere in the shatooh. We've all been invited to partake of the chair. I think we Tartlets are not giving her altruism enough credit.

The household has had to live on brussel sprouts and pasta just for our enjoyment. She even had to boil eggs with the asparagus because all her water had gone into the English Weed Patch. Countless tins of tuna have been commandeered into service so perhaps we could be a smidge more appreciative of Steffie's efforts to bring kulcha and history into OUR lives! :sneaky:;):LOL:
I’m seeing new thread title possibility in the themes here…❤

Staff eat pasta & brussel sprouts, so Steph can splurge at auction house

• Heart
Reactions: 24
BJJ and Maaike Hillen.jpg

Philip Janssen will not be happy.

Camilla Strong's IG story 2hrs ago.

1658006706709.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What a delightful video. My eardrums didn’t even vibrate at the singing.
What happened to her? I suspect too much money and cult-like adulation and no Mummy.
Yes! That little 6 minute vlog was better than anything SJ has put out in recent weeks. It was silly and fun but also kind of peaceful (except for the LOUD music during the sheep herding). Stephanie wasn't acting and the whole thing felt natural. A true "day in the life" vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fanny really needs the help of an interior designer who has experience with historic French farmhouses or chateaus to help her create a cohesive palate of paint colors that work together and with the buildings, the natural lighting, the damp walls, etc. A good interior designer with knowledge of paint could work wonders in helping the Shittoo not look so disjointed, and the correct shades of colors could make a huge difference,

Fanny picks Farrow and Ball not only for the color palate, but also for bragging rights. It is an expensive paint but not the best paint for many situations. A friend I had colormatched a Farrow and Ball paint color in a more durable paint line in order to get better durability for the room in which she was painting.

A small variation in paint color can make all the difference in how a room looks. My guess would be that an interior designer/decorator would suggest muted colors of white and off white that would match an older farmhouse and may not be too keen on the mini Versailles/bordello farmhouse theme Fanny has chosen to embrace.
Fanny doesn't plan anything and the decor is the same you walk from the jungle them entrance hall (which I like) to the garish dining room and the colour she painted the pigeon tower is ghastly it is all very loud but certainly not cohesive. I also quite like the winter salon but the bedrooms are a horror show the old wallpaper is not of historic importance she is just being tight many rooms have completely clashing curtains too. She can only legally let 5 B and B rooms so surely she could invest and make them lovely.

Reactions: 13
Tattlers imagine the man is wearing and talking about his 100 Stars robe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has been saving for something she didn’t even know she was going to buy. Who does she think she is fooling. Those lashes were blinking the whole vlog.
Saving and Fanny are not two things that go together. Isabelle already says she doesn’t know how to handle money.
Need to add the Paris trip to her days away from the chateau. I’m surprised Christie’s let her in. Notice how they said there were rooms and didn’t use the term vignettes. Memories they don’t want to rehash perhaps 😂
Remember in the beginning she was so happy she had $3000 from youtube to get a window in the chapel done? As the window had been with the restorer for years waiting for her to come up with the money. If she couldn't save up money over a few years, then can't see how she has suddenly learnt. Saving money requires discipline which she has never had. She always manages to spent every cent she gets on stupid tit.

They could actually expose a whole lot more than they are doing right now. One of my sources was there recently when they were filming and picked up on some weird vibes with the crew members from the production company. She asked them about their personal opinion of Stephanie Jarvis and after the customary duties of saying it's not very professional to gossip both admitted "it was all kind of see-through and not very surprising" only to turn around and make the charlataine a compliment for being "radiant on camera, as usual". There's also a distinct rumor twirling around, popping up again and again, without real confirmation unfortunately, that Stephanie Jarvis slept with the one producer, the older guy that she showed in one of her flogs. It doesn't surprise me one little bit: when it comes to damage control you can't accuse La Jarvis of not taking things serious.
The good looking grey headed guy? Oh no I thought he was cute, that makes me feel sick now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
@onehundredstars' IG story, 11hrs ago.

1658007290396.png

Compare and Contrast...
Stephanie Jarvis has been hawking robes for years.
👇 Below, Stephanie is in the same robe as Nigella, above.👆

August 4, 2020
A 7min. advertisement with Isabelle Jarvis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I agree and I think Fanny can sense it too. She is actually replying, interacting. Usually it’s just silence from her. ‘Let the peasants talk amongst themselves.’
I hope she's finally understood that being and keeping herself at the forefront of chatter is going to gain her ever diminishing kudos. But then again, no. She likes people to speculate because basically she's a very dull and boring person and the only reason why her fans haven't figured it out yet is that everything is cloaked in vague controversial mystery. (Where are the promised accounts?) And that means she thinks she's interesting when everybody around her are so diverted by her bs that they don't know there's very little going on where she's concerned.

• Heart
Oh dear. 🤦‍♀️ I thought you guys were all joking when you mentioned the condom painting. I had no idea it was real!
Oh my that is really vile especially as the face of the lady with her tits out has Fanny's face. Also look how virile DJ was the condom is really full or maybe he was frugal like his daughter and used it twice

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.