The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
dont recall..i only went a few times to Christies in Amsterdam....i can only say..watch out what you do with your delicate bones..

i bet Fannies punami is so sour..it even make gold going to rust... :ROFLMAO:
Hope you're not having too rough of a time with the heat in France. :) :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if a fraud complaint could be filed on Teabag’s gofundme? He specifically stated that his brother and Gwen don’t have the money to restore the gardeners cottage…that their priority was to save the chateau. Then, one year later, Billy and Gwen purchase a run down convent…not to mention the “Rothschild” library, amongst other things. Clearly Gwen had the money to restore the gardeners cottage…so, Michael collected the donations under false pretense. It would be so easy to prove because it’s right there in the videos! I wonder if he’d have to pay all the money back?
I’m bored tonight…I think I just might file a complaint on Teabag’s gofundme page. Don’t have anything better to do at the moment…and then at least I can check something off my “To Do” list 😆

9112413F-3FD3-4E94-B5B4-BC2C0B8E16EB.jpeg

I’m just kidding about filing a complaint…I didn’t donate any money, so I have no standing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think Dan got too comfortable at Lalande. Familiarity breeds contempt.
Something is amiss. SJ was all behind (Annalise and Dan's breakup) with support (posting a video yada yada). Now she is doing her narc thing by starting to ghost him. I am also wondering what happened to the bro friendship between Amaury and Dan. Did Dan break/misplace some of his tools or did Amaury get tired of fixing his mistakes? I cannot determine where this one is going as it also appears that Annalise is doing well w SJ and Natti. What did DTM really do to fall out of good graces? Maybe nothing..as someone said he is being Selmarized.

Reactions: 29
Something is amiss. SJ was all behind (Annalise and Dan's breakup) with support (posting a video yada yada). Now she is doing her narc thing by starting to ghost him. I am also wondering what happened to the bro friendship between Amaury and Dan. Did Dan break/misplace some of his tools or did Amaury get tired of fixing his mistakes? I cannot determine where this one is going as it also appears that Annalise is doing well w SJ and Natti. What did DTM really do to fall out of good graces? Maybe nothing..as someone said he is being Selmarized.
Maybe SJ gets some kind of sick pleasure from building people up and then breaking them down. We saw it with Michael Petherick, Marie, Selmar…and now it’s Dan’s turn. Who knows, though…maybe he did something to piss SJ and/or Amaury off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe lined up to be bedded by the boss.

Reactions: 14
There are some very specific rules Youtubers need to follow in case of sponsored videos, product placements etc. You need to declare it quite clearly. If you don't, like in this and many other cases SJ, YT may take down your video
Well then here vlogs need to be reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I'm not a bloke, but I don't understand the attraction of SJ. I understand the 'any hole is a goal' to put it vulgarly, however that's a short term thing, these men keep going back for more - what is the attraction?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Fanny sleep with Dan and now she's moved on again? There is a pattern of sleeping with the hired help. (Selmar, several volunteers). Could explain why things seem awkward no with Dan and Amaury and why Fanny so gleefully reported the Dan and Annalise breakup. Dan was well liked, so the D and A break- up suited Fanny's purpose. Was Dana asked to take him off her hands? I still don't understand why Annalise has been taken more and more into the Lalande fold as Dan is edged out. Isabelle was fond of Dan so the "awkwardness " would make it easier to persuade Mummy why Dan had to go.
Nutti has been tasked with keeping Annalise sweet, as Phiphi was with FRK.

The No-nuts Squirrel has all the receipts - no wonder he's so full of himself these days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if a fraud complaint could be filed on Teabag’s gofundme? He specifically stated that his brother and Gwen don’t have the money to restore the gardeners cottage…that their priority was to save the chateau. Then, one year later, Billy and Gwen purchase a run down convent…not to mention the “Rothschild” library, amongst other things. Clearly Gwen had the money to restore the gardeners cottage…
Oh KyBourbon ....... who do you think/acts "Poooooorer" Fanny or Billy&Gwen ???? :ROFLMAO:

I know I'm not a bloke, but I don't understand the attraction of SJ. I understand the 'any hole is a goal' to put it vulgarly, however that's a short term thing, these men keep going back for more - what is the attraction?
Not only is she a fruitcake but she is looking like her Mother everyday.
And..... she lies.
I don't get her attraction either!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But there is no toilet? Or did they decide to add one?

That is very wise advise. Everything they eat is so loaded up with a gazillion different things and spices. It is like more is better. However I would expect that Stuart must know her way around a kitchen. I thought she had already graduated from Cordon Bleu, now they are saying she is still a student.
I wish they’d quit eating so much cheese…I love cheese but watching the mountainous piles of cheese they eat is off putting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Isabelle was fond of Dan so the "awkwardness " would make it easier to persuade Mummy why Dan had to go.

The No-nuts Squirrel has all the receipts - no wonder he's so full of himself these days.
This is just a theory but Mummy is a formidable person and maybe this is a passive aggressive thing Fanny does to piss off her Mum?

Jeeves ..... we both have lived a long life and we know the person who has all the receipts in a situation like Fanny's world has a powerful place and the little ponce knows it , he behaves like he is King of the Castle. :cautious:

But there is no toilet? Or did they decide to add one?
Oh lets hope Fanny and Gerry go over there and wallpaper it for him!!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, even though SJ is almost twice Phillip’s age, with much more knowledge and experience, she appears to lean on his opinion and advice a lot. We also saw SJ grab onto Teabag when he was in the picture, and we’ve heard she speaks to Larkin daily. It sounds to me like, beneath her facade, SJ lacks any self-confidence. She may also suffer from severe anxiety causing her to have difficulty making decisions. I have firsthand experience with this…my sister suffers from anxiety. She struggles with making even basic decisions; she texts me every day asking for my opinion or advice on things, and takes forever to make up her mind. I have to be patient with her because sometimes we have the same conversation over and over until she finally decides something. I’ve always wondered what’s so “special” about Snorts? I guess it’s possible SJ needs someone as a crutch, and Phillip (unqualified, with little to no experience) wants to feel important…So they’ve become co-dependent and just feed off each other.
Agree with you 100%. I suffer from anxiety but mine is dong things on my own, and the starting a new job, which makes me sick and I cry saying I hate it. But I know two weeks from starting, I would love my job and think of myself silly for crying.
I can’t imagine having anxiety and having a mother like she has. No support. That’s why she loves her aunt and uncle so much, they gave her the love she was not getting from mummy. I bet her mother found her a threat so to speak, taking all of Daddy’s love, so she was sent away.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still don't understand why Annalise has been taken more and more into the Lalande fold as Dan is edged out.
Annalise is just as expendable as everyone else in the HMN orbit. I think the only reason she is kept around is for the C4 filming and other press that SJ does. Annalise helped transform SJ's kookie 80's look into a sleeker, more contemporary one, and she sorted SJ's ridiculous color problems. I think Annalise is very affordable (not charging SJ what she really should -- it's her SO's boss after all), and she's available whenever SJ summons her.

Reactions: 27
Oh KyBourbon ....... who do you think/acts "Poooooorer" Fanny or Billy&Gwen ???? :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm….that’s a hard one! I would have to say Fanny acts “pooooorer.” I don’t think Billy and Gwen have actually begged for money. Michael is the one who said Billy and Gwen couldn’t afford to restore the gardeners cottage, so either he was mislead or he just plain lied on his gofundme to get donations. Now...if it was between Fanny and Teabag, there’s no debate…Teabag acts pooooorest by far. He’s the winner “hands down!” Blows all his money in Madrid, creates a video to cry poverty and beg for more money, then goes to Spain again to party. The balls on that boy are truly breathtaking! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.