The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the French bureaucracy is so bad and so slow that Nati’s apartment is not finished yet, how come the shop regulation papers (if needed) are already done for this weekend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Snorts sing along for 100 Stars new Winter / Advent collection, our robes in heavy plyed viscose to keep you warm in your Chateau through most months of the year, day and night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Audrey Hepburn open this secretaire? This is your criterion for spending €6K allegedly of your own income, while facing a €300K heating infrastructure bill?
This reminds me of the real saga of what was alleged to have been Napolean's penis. A crazed collector (one of a series) owned and displayed it. Or the crown of thorns Louis IX bought and installed in Sainte Chapelle to make the point that he was God's king.
Her nattering on about stuff having actually been in Givenchy's bedroom....like that horrible woman Sarah at Chateau de Brives getting a lady hard on over acquiring some of Elton John's cast off curtains. Erghhhhh.
BTW, has she gotten lip filler?
I recently bought an old French cane back settee (only $40 needs TLC), the seller said she bought it an estate sale of one of the still living actresses from Petticoat Junction. I don't know her name or which daughter she played, but apparently the she later lived in France and brought the settee back to the US with her. It was hardly a selling point for me, but maybe I can jack up the price and sell it to SJ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Today I am going to make little cut outs of all the people we have interviewed and are interviewing and move them around a piece of paper. I’ll make cut outs of stacks of unaccounted money and unreported financials. I will make a little cut out of the chapel restorer and the Marie’s office, etc It will be great fun. I will call it my bad mood board. I am so giddy. I can’t wait. Stephanie- the fall will be hard and IMO super embarrassing and just in time for advent. Pull it together you big dummy. You look ridiculous.
Maybe a crime board would be fun too?
download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's one sick cookie. I haven't seen many of these flogs for a very long time and between the two of them I can barely understand their speech. The hand maiden was so inarticulate and fake and fanny was manic. The repeated lie of how she has saved and saved to buy something at this auction was pathetic. That piece of furniture was close to $12000A. I don't get why she keeps showing the expensive purchases she makes, it opens her up to scrutiny and ridicule constantly. "Completely disgusting" it sure is.
it's like some sick little game, we would never know what furniture is around the heap- yet she keeps having to bring her spending to the forefront--- she gets so excited and "loves" everything it makes it sound so crazy- who "loves" that many things ????? it makes the word love sound like it has no meaning at all-

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think No Manners and Fakers have rebranded their total loser encaustic tile workshop as a creative reawakening workshop, where you take pictures on your Iphone and turn them into some kind of encaustic summer camp tat souvenir -- at €2299 a pop.
Is the new version of woke? Awokeneing for the gullible-we will free you from your wallet.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1422616
About that headboard....
They have added to it. :sick:
Looks like they do a lot of sitting in bed.

April 2021
View attachment 1422577

April, 2022
@Margo Polo's screenshot
View attachment 1422582

May, 2022
@Jules100 pointed out the pillow placement.
View attachment 1422552
i guess sitting in the bed is the only thing they will do...Madames punami is to delicate...and snort is more into painting his nails..what a romance...you cant make it up... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And what crime did Dan commit to be on the Outs?
No crime…she probably just got bored with him. He’s outlived his usefulness to her and she’s looking for a new source of narc supply. It’s interesting because he was really admired on his channel and here on Tattle not too long ago…I’m sure that made him a prize in SJ’s eyes. Now that the shine has worn off Dan, she’s moving on. So he’s being Selmarized.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If the French bureaucracy is so bad and so slow that Nati’s apartment is not finished yet, how come the shop regulation papers (if needed) are already done for this weekend?
This was Snorts last week on the phone with Local Planning. Can just imagine his little drawings and cut out stick on doors, windows and furniture placements on the desk of the Planner

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@onehundredstars' IG story, 11hrs ago.

View attachment 1422665
Compare and Contrast...
Stephanie Jarvis has been hawking robes for years.
👇 Below, Stephanie is in the same robe as Nigella, above.👆

August 4, 2020
A 7min. advertisement with Isabelle Jarvis.

who is wearing these things these days...i am sure her market isnt boomin in The Netherlands...i wouldnt want to find dead in a rag like that...

Well, you all founded and made Manhattan the best city in the world, based on Dutch religious and business tolerance. Thanks!
Amazon product
well... the fact we made our inpact on the USA...doesnt mean we have to do that in France too... 🙄 in my humble opinion...i like being in France...because its the country of my ancestors..i like the french way of life very much..and i like to keep it that way...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hallo fellow Tattlers, I've been away for some time, and on a Shittoo-free mode. I'm trying to catch up but the material is really overwhelming!
First of all my compliments to @Jules100 for her amazing tiles. She's indeed a great asset to Tattle and a great antidote to DJ creepy "art".
As there is too much to say, and everything quite infuriating, I'll only drop some comments on the last obscene Patreons video (thanks to the lovely Tattler who shared it here!) It is a very lucky thing (for SJ) that the crumbling dump has not been listed as a historical building, therefore is not subjected to any restriction. This way she feels free to alter it, change it, and also let it fall into ruin. The Fall of the House of Jarvis.
I think she should be reported for the damages she did to the building!
That "thing" that she calls The Grand Salon, at the beginning were two rooms, not so grand actually. In fact they were downstairs rooms close to the kitchen, hardly the place apt to host a Grand Salon. Daddy made them into one large room, very disproportiante, as the ceiling is rather low for such a large area.
What is she trying to do by adding that scraped and discoloured panelling? Turn it into Versailles? The place was never designed for panelling, nor that panelling can be adapted to those walls. The result can only be a monstruosity.
BUT, now we have the new Frank Lloyd Wright, who knows everything about architecture, decoration, design, projects, style, you name it.
Watching Squirrel paint-me-a nail- Boy frantically saying: we'll put this here, and that over there, and we can cut it and move this there, combining the poor old pieces like in a puzzle and showing his highly professional drawings with tiny furniture repro attached was like watching a lunatic during a seizure.
What's the point in slamming those panels on those crumbling walls? And why going on buying expensive furniture when they will be buried under the stones once the dump will fall eventually down? Or will Madame long be gone before that, taking with her the loot and the most precious items?

There is another thing I've always wanted to ask: Where is the main entrance in that place? Is there even anything that could be considered a main entrance with its hall? I've only seen a row of similar french windows, but not an entrance door. I mean, even a hut has an entrance door!
Frank Lloyd Wright:ROFLMAO: You have started my day wonderfully- thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And what crime did Dan commit to be on the Outs?
I would love to know that too !
Dan does some work around the farm house and Squirrel is so lazy.
Sure Dan's work is not "great" but he does do things - unlike Nail Polish Boyfriend - the laziest bugger around!!
"Ooooo Darling I cannot do that work , my Nails are Drying !! " there is a "good" excuse !:cautious:
So..... whatever Dan did sure must be "bad" or perhaps he asked Her Ladyship for a raise $$$ ! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might sign up for it, Jules, but only if you promise a trip to the local cemetery, too!

From their website about what the week entails - Day 2

View attachment 1422493
It doesn't look like there is much going on, is it? Day 1 some supper, Day 2 they have to take their time walking round and round like lunatics, then more walk - the cemetery must be a great experience! - then more talking about what THEY did. Day 3 Maybe some workshop eventually and then off you go again doing what will best take your fancy: sleep, read a book, take pictures... paint your nails, go to brocante.... gosh that IS a worthy workshop! After that you'll become the next Ansel Adams.
And all this bounty for just as little as over €2.000! I'll take three, it's a bargain!

Frank Lloyd Wright:ROFLMAO: You have started my day wonderfully- thank you
You're welcome 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.