The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what crime did Dan commit to be on the Outs?
Again, her tendency to get bored easily will give you all the answers you need. She likes to love bomb new people that are still willing to put the work in by saying they suffer from the curse of being the only one capable in a world filled with incapable people. She never tells them this only lasts till the next one comes along.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The balls on that boy are truly breathtaking! 😆
Oh! KyBourbon don’t let Halcyon Organic find out you know that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did Fanny sleep with Dan and now she's moved on again? There is a pattern of sleeping with the hired help. (Selmar, several volunteers). Could explain why things seem awkward no with Dan and Amaury and why Fanny so gleefully reported the Dan and Annalise breakup. Dan was well liked, so the D and A break- up suited Fanny's purpose. Was Dana asked to take him off her hands? I still don't understand why Annalise has been taken more and more into the Lalande fold as Dan is edged out. Isabelle was fond of Dan so the "awkwardness " would make it easier to persuade Mummy why Dan had to go.
Nutti has been tasked with keeping Annalise sweet, as Phiphi was with FRK.

The No-nuts Squirrel has all the receipts - no wonder he's so full of himself these days.
I am not going to comment too much about this, but I will say this: she f'ed up with Dan big time and it will come back to bite her, and not just in the butt.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I am not going to comment too much about this, but I will say this: she f'ed up with Dan big time and it will come back to bite her, and not just in the butt.
Sadly, her patterns are becoming more apparent. So glad not to be paying towards this Fecking Shnit Show anymore…sad for the others who haven’t got the clue. 😡😡 Thank you, @Clara Burnett for your contributions!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve noticed in the last video, that Stephanie’s left side jaw is larger than the right. You can see it on the top picture and the second, the picture is flipped so it’s on the right. Anyone else notice this? She’s starting to look older than her Mummy.
I've been watching Big Sky. Katheryn Winnick is one of the leads, you might know her from Vikings (Lagertha). She is 3 years younger than Fanny but she looks good for her age, not haggard like Fanny.
big-sky-204-jenny-1420x798.jpeg

PS Big Sky is good and the killer and his girlfriend remind me of PhiPhi and Fanny. The Killer thinks he has it all under control, and then we realise that his girlfriend (reminds me of PhiPhi) is more a wolf in sheeps clothing than he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been watching Big Sky. Katheryn Winnick is one of the leads, you might know her from Vikings (Lagertha). She is 3 years younger than Fanny but she looks good for her age, not haggard like Fanny.
View attachment 1423274
PS Big Sky is good and the killer and his girlfriend remind me of PhiPhi and Fanny. The Killer thinks he has it all under control, and then we realise that his girlfriend (reminds me of PhiPhi) is more a wolf in sheeps clothing than he is.
Fannies poor diet and suggested heavy drinking could likely be a contributing factor. 😈😈

For all the Ruby lovers there was a sighting of him in Chateau loves video.
Starts at 30:59 he is on the road and goes off into the long grass.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Blows all his money in Madrid, creates a video to cry poverty and beg for more money, then goes to Spain again to party. The balls on that boy are truly breathtaking!
And yet..... people will still send him some more $$ ..... he has no shame! :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Heart
Fannies poor diet and suggested heavy drinking could likely be a contributing factor. 😈😈
And to add, the stress of lying and fabricating her life. This is no way to live a good life and it shows. She trades on her looks(photo shopped looks) and now those are slipping there is nothing left but a shallow, fragile self. Ego.

Reactions: 24
Just for fun, let's think of the day the paneling is in place. Sometime later the radiator will be put back in the room above the grande salon(Philip said big living room for those who don't speak French). What are the chances it will leak between the already moldy walls , the soggy insulation & the old oak panels?
Absolutely, in Aug/ sept when poor Ann Marie was running around dealing with multiple leaks - she said the heating had to be sorted before the panelling went in and then came that episode called ‘doing it ourselves’ when they were looking at the old heating plans. All conveniently forgotten now. The chaotic energy must be so mind numbing to all around her that they can’t think straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Found what SJ is looking for Ex chateau panelling from near versaille, used in Ireland for filming of Disenchanted by Disney. Up for auction on Tuesday by Victor Mee 35k euro
1658043387493.png

An entire room used as a set during filming of Disney film ‘Disenchanted’ in Enniskerry is set to be auctioned on Tuesday in Cavan.

Originally from a chateau near Versailles in France, the hand painted, gilded and gesso-panelled room has an extravagant fireplace and glass doors. It measures 19.5 metres long, 6.8 metres wide and 2.65 metres high.

The room will go to auction on day one of Victor Mee’s Decorative Interiors, Architectural and Pub Memorabilia Sale on Tuesday, July 19 and is expected to fetch between €25,000 and €35,000.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Maybe SJ gets some kind of sick pleasure from building people up and then breaking them down. We saw it with Michael Petherick, Marie, Selmar…and now it’s Dan’s turn. Who knows, though…maybe he did something to piss SJ and/or Amaury off.
And Michael Potts is the only one to get off from this treatment - I'm not here to kink shame... :cool:

But there is no toilet? Or did they decide to add one?
Urine-Absorbent-Blue-Men-Free-Sample-Adult-Disposable-Bed-Incontinence-Under-PEE-Pad-Sheet-Dis...jpg

• Haha
Yes, "derail" like "flying monkey" is used wrongly and unjustly so often here as to lose their meaning. Both are used to police thought as a blood sport. As I've said before, I will say again, this attitude toward newcomers and new ideas quashes crowd-sourced investigation which could bring Jarvis to justice.
Not everyone believes that is what this forum is about. And some may be deluding themselves along those lines to argue this forum has any socially redeeming importance.
In any case, newcomers and people with new ideas should not be attacked. It reproduces as if a perfect clone the worst of Stephanie Jarvis' own censorship practices -- something you'd think the thought police would have cottoned onto by now.
In a democracy, people of good will may disagree.
I had no intention of adding any comment until I read @billybudd, however I agree with him 100%. I’m unsure when I joined Tattle. It has to be several years. It was a forum I stumbled across whilst attempting to find out what another influencer’s lazy husband did. After quite a bit of time, I saw CD. From the start I’ve never been questioned or accused of flying money business. Had that happened I would have unsubbed. All of those here at that time I came here and ever since have been very kind, witty, intelligent and hilarious. Even to the extent of enjoying my jokes.

Peace lovely people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Found what SJ is looking for Ex chateau panelling from near versaille, used in Ireland for filming of Disenchanted by Disney. Up for auction on Tuesday by Victor Mee 35k euro
View attachment 1423349

An entire room used as a set during filming of Disney film ‘Disenchanted’ in Enniskerry is set to be auctioned on Tuesday in Cavan.

Originally from a chateau near Versailles in France, the hand painted, gilded and gesso-panelled room has an extravagant fireplace and glass doors. It measures 19.5 metres long, 6.8 metres wide and 2.65 metres high.

The room will go to auction on day one of Victor Mee’s Decorative Interiors, Architectural and Pub Memorabilia Sale on Tuesday, July 19 and is expected to fetch between €25,000 and €35,000.
Probably go for more. I do hope Fanny has been “saving hard for months and months and months!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1423274
I think Fanny looks very good for her age whatever else she does she doesn't look 49

View attachment 1423349

I have never seem 18th Century panelling with ceiling beams is Fanny going to cover them with a faux ceiling? So getting rid of real features to install fake ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When you look at the situation from that perspective, SJ is really poor! Well, she can't afford everything she wants (designer wardrobe, exotic trips and original antique furniture).
If I were in her place and had such desires, I would also be unhappy. I wouldn't be unhappy, I would be desperate. And she still has to justify herself to Patreons.
God, what an unfortunate and inconvenient situation.
I wonder if those silly patrons have realised that buying a Givenchy desk is not restoration of that dirty dump. Ironically, Fanny is patronising the patrons 🖕🏿

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m bored tonight…I think I just might file a complaint on Teabag’s gofundme page. Don’t have anything better to do at the moment…and then at least I can check something off my “To Do” list 😆

View attachment 1423130

I’m just kidding about filing a complaint…I didn’t donate any money, so I have no standing!
Over my dead body, you need to get through me first…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1423274
Wow, she looks like she’s 30. Goes to show you that drinking can really age you, as well as stress. I’ll have to keep an eye out for that show. Is it on Netflix?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.