The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not the "real deal" and not in France but ....... it runs rings around Fanny's place.
I would love to live there and the interiors and gardens make Fanny's Farmhouse look like a real dump.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, she looks like she’s 30. Goes to show you that drinking can really age you, as well as stress. I’ll have to keep an eye out for that show. Is it on Netflix?
Disney + is where I'm watching it.
Yeah the drinking is aging her. I think I looked better when I was 47 than Fanny. Sorry not posting a photo though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder what she is going to do with the previous furniture from the large room (just using English as I am too dumb to know what a large room is in French).
Sell it in their broooocont shop? Who the effing hell knows anymore, they're out of control. Guessing the pergola thing is enroute along with the fountain, will Tata and Tonton be hiring a lorry to bring them over,? Anyone's guess these days.

I’m looking forward to Isobel’s return as I’m hoping she will throw a huge paddy when she sees him strutting around the farmhouse and making decisions as if he owned it.😂😂
Please, please, please let that happen excellent vlog viewing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope you're not having too rough of a time with the heat in France. :) :)
its bloody hot 😨 arond 40C but we have a swimmingpool, thick walls an isolated roof and a lott of trees , i think i am lucky...when i was in The Netherlands the weather is the same..and then i have to do some work..and we dont have a swimmingpool there...and also no AC...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Something is amiss. SJ was all behind (Annalise and Dan's breakup) with support (posting a video yada yada). Now she is doing her narc thing by starting to ghost him. I am also wondering what happened to the bro friendship between Amaury and Dan. Did Dan break/misplace some of his tools or did Amaury get tired of fixing his mistakes? I cannot determine where this one is going as it also appears that Annalise is doing well w SJ and Natti. What did DTM really do to fall out of good graces? Maybe nothing..as someone said he is being Selmarized.
Maybe he's annoying to live with? A whiny entitled selfish nuisance when the cameras are turned off? Annalise has started to flourish immediately after he's gone :unsure: or is she just showing a brave face... @Clara Burnett do you have more intel?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine being a co-owner with Fanny. If the Nick abdication is true, it is understandable. Since Prinfeff Shteff (thanks Halcyon, i think) persuaded him to fulfil HER dream of a fairy castle, the situation has changed greatly. He financially supported Lie Lie Land whilst the b&b limped along before Covid. The music workshops each summer also helped offset his costs but were hard work with a full house and providing 3 meals a day.
Fanny decided to rip out the Grahnd Sahlon a year too soon thereby ending that revenue stream (work) and also limiting the now successful b&b to weekends only !

If Nick visits his dumping ground of a cottage he is greeted by 5 resident employees, 2 non resident employees and myriad volunteers. Plus on the weekends, the fawning flatterers are dining too ! Previously he would meet with his ex, a few friends and acquaintances from uni days, like minded or at least, interesting. Diggers and dumpers and drills and bowsers abound, also ensuring a relaxing sojourn.

Now that Fan Flash is raking in the moolah only due to HER (grinding hard slog ??) videoing and editing, this bounty is also hers. IF she stayed in bed until sunset, as she would prefer, there would be no income from youtube or patreon. What’s mine is mine and yours is mine too. Even though Fanny may be charming enough to be financially successful YT-ing only from her London apt, Nick and her parents have constructed the platform of lie lie land for her to reap the benefits today. I cannot imagine Isabelle or Nick are being reimbursed from any media funds. In fact, just recently, Flippetygibbet announced that Nick and Potty would also be contributing to her heating system!

The final blow for Nick is the ever present Lord of the Manor, Little Lord Fondletoy with his ‘extraordinary’ (!!) eye for historical detail, faffing about and being PAID to do so. It is not surprising we haven’t seen Marie or Antoine in this paradise, for ages. I would definitely want out of that melee also. A S A P.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes, €18.000 and see what they're doing, her and the Great Snorting Designer/Decorator/Architect with decades of experience and academic studies. Vandals!!!
I thought she said they weren't going to cut them but they wouldn't use the smaller panels at the bottom they would replace with wide skirting.

Reactions: 13
I know I'm not a bloke, but I don't understand the attraction of SJ. I understand the 'any hole is a goal' to put it vulgarly, however that's a short term thing, these men keep going back for more - what is the attraction?
Wild devil may care sex?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A 100 stars robe inspired by LieLande….. what would you suggest for the design?

My suggestion would include a robe covered with peacock tit stains, gray damp walls, gasping fish flopping in a drained pond, broken teacups, spilt bottles of wine, boxes of unopened presents and Amazon boxes, used condoms, and a snippet of a Daddy Derek pervert painting.
🍆 & 🍑 & 💧 the colours compliment each other 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm a few pages behind but nevermind, I will catch up. I would like to submit the following video for your consideration. @isobel1579 , @KiKiGee , you may find this interesting. I've been following this French couple for a year now and if you only watch the first 5 minutes you should have an understanding of just how insulation should be done in these very old stone buildings. CC is available if you require translation.
In short, as long as Fanny continues to scrimp on the things you cannot see, everyone will continue to see damp, rot, mould etc. It's no wonder that in 16 years the property has not appreciated in value by even one centime. She and every single Patreon and co-owner are doing nothing more than throwing good money after bad and as long as Stephanie is involved this will continue to be the case.

• Heart
I’m bored tonight…I think I just might file a complaint on Teabag’s gofundme page. Don’t have anything better to do at the moment…and then at least I can check something off my “To Do” list 😆

View attachment 1423130

I’m just kidding about filing a complaint…I didn’t donate any money, so I have no standing!
I was looking back at some of the first vlog posts Fanny made trying to figure out what in the world got me so interested in watching this shitshow in the first place. Fanny and teabag were quite charismatic together. Throw in mummy for comic relief and it was very distractingly entertaining. Unfortunately her true nature became apparent and now I can barely stand to fast forward through the f-n mess. Anyone who enters her orbit will eventually either sell their soul or be flushed down the crapper. I predict that after the patron day visit this summer there will be a drop in numbers. Stephanie will not be able to hold up her end of the bargain. She’ll probably send snorts out to entertain and sorry, but that guy has zero charisma. She should have kept Michael around. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If Larkin is even slightly smart, he should grab the chance to get out of the Shittoo Shitshow run by the little orphan princess. He now owns only 40%, he will be outvoted by Potts and Fanny on everything. Fannys family has over run the Dump and claimed most every structure as their own. Their joint friends are aging out of the Shittoo debauchery weekends. He has had all the fun he can at the Dump, he found his wife there.

I hope he takes the chance to leave the Shittoo behind. If he doesn’t, he may be playing video games alone in his Shittoo cottage for years while Fanny travels and leaves him handling and paying for the maintenance, taxes and not pretty things. I think Marie has seen the writing on the wall and wants out of the Dump and it’s lifestyle.

AF1BC041-F667-4C7A-B548-867054ADB037.jpeg

ASm.gif

AF1BC041-F667-4C7A-B548-867054ADB037 (3).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree. No matter what, Dan doesn’t seem like someone to drift away quietly.
Dan is fighting the narc discard phase. He seems to harbor a lot of contempt, frustration, and resentment (there are certainly reasons for this) towards the little orphan princess which has grown over the past few months, and seeps out on video, e.g. when Dan was kicking the window of the digger to open it, snarky comments, Fanny revealing the Dan/Annalise split before he was able to address the situation, Fanny revealing the pantry redo without Dan present, etc. They seem to be in a never ending power struggle. I think he knows a lot about Fanny‘s unsavory personal life and her YouTube/Patreon scams.

Dan will not back down and go quietly. I think Fanny has sorely misjudged Dan’s stubbornness and his desire to expose the true Princess. I agree with Clara, Fanny has really screwed up with the Dan discard.

Reactions: 25
This must be getting under Cuz's skin.....being told how to do his trade by Snorty, listening to Snorty increasingly use the 'Royal We', having to wait table and serve dinner to Snorty, watching Snorty spend his darling cousin Stephanie's money, working like a plough horse while Snorty swans around the shiteau painting his nails and polishing porcelain. Watch Amory pack up his tool shed and head by to the UK with Natti in tow (sooner than later) - then where will Fanny be???
The ending we can but dream of.

I know I loved the way Squirrel boy had to explain to everyone that grand is French for big. Ok Squirrel boy what is La Chatte French for or Le Con. They all describe you very nicely.
Or as they say down this way Foufoune, really not polite at all. 🤫 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.