The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👇@Linus' artwork fits this post, perfectly.👌

1657794323437.png

1657794474722.png

Idol worship???

1657794113317.png

17 hours ago
@michaelpottsf1
Tom Cruise celebrates his 60th Birthday at the British Grand Prix #tomcruise #silverstone #britishgp @silverstonecircuit2022 #F12022 #MotorsportPhotography #formulauno #Formula1 #formula1 #Formule1 #F1 #nikonEurope #F1photography #FormulaOne #MichaelPotts #Formel1 #Hollywood #Famous #actor #guyswithstyle #thecreative #outfitoftheday #beautifulmenswear #lookbook #fashiondiaries #rare_footage #mensfashionpost #mensfashion #outfitfromabove

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna and Philip are they giving teh finger to Patreons as well? Last year in summer (their best time for $) they went on a two week holiday hiring a yatch. Filmed it both weeks to keep content going. Now they just disappear on holiday (their best time for $) leaving a manager in that works 6 days a week. Only inform everyone when vlog is due. Dont begrudge them family time but all holidays away in holiday season are preplanned.

Now back to de lalacelle. Yet more volunteers not family in last month they have had four non family volunteers around the place.. Yet agin another Stephanie copy. The so called John who appears with gifts as he downsizing (away exactly what Terry wants) never seen him but he has had a lot of visits and drop offs. Again copy of Stephanie buying and disguising. Notice Tony becoming more distant, wonder if he not comfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I.. haven’t done anything. I was at home the last whole week. Ok, I once broke quarantine but I needed to go shopping. Whatever you have in store against me I would recommend you drop it. I know Kung-fu and I can handle my gun Thihihihi..

and I have a lot of friends here who willingly sacrifice their bodies to defend me.
Ah, no need for alarms. I meant to tag @ComtesseRose as we had a bit of banter going saying I was worse than Dr. WHO.

However, I am flattered that I can cause a commotion.

Please put your gun away, you can go blind like that 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My South African friend is currently in Paris and it didn’t take long at all to get the visa. They are stalling.

I'm from the UK, and I got my visa done at the French embassy in an hour, after scheduling an appointment I am already in the Schengen Zone though.
According to travelstart:

Fortunately, the system has been upgraded substantially and South African passport holders can now see their short-stay Schengen visa ready within 48 hours. That is 2 business days from the time the application is lodged until the passport is made available for collection.

So yet again more BS from Stephanie. Percy is married to a Schengen Visa resident so he will get automatic preferential treatment and he isn't working so he doesn't need to apply for a working visa - which I did (the paperwork FML my cortisone levels went through the roof - screw Brexit).
Racist Percy and Mummy can't handle being around the gruesome twosome - that's the answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anna and Philip are they giving teh finger to Patreons as well? Last year in summer (their best time for $) they went on a two week holiday hiring a yatch. Filmed it both weeks to keep content going. Now they just disappear on holiday (their best time for $) leaving a manager in that works 6 days a week. Only inform everyone when vlog is due. Dont begrudge them family time but all holidays away in holiday season are preplanned.

Now back to de lalacelle. Yet more volunteers not family in last month they have had four non family volunteers around the place.. Yet agin another Stephanie copy. The so called John who appears with gifts as he downsizing (away exactly what Terry wants) never seen him but he has had a lot of visits and drop offs. Again copy of Stephanie buying and disguising. Notice Tony becoming more distant, wonder if he not comfortable.
People who are serious about B and B don't take vacations during the busy months simple as that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has already been posted.
This is another middle finger to patrons who have to wait until it's broadcast in the autumn.
How do we know CH4 DIY is filming:
- It's the only time Scotman is invited to the shiteau
- Fanny get's her roots coloured and hair done
My guess is they've turned Daddy's art work into wallpaper (hope Fanny has her coloured pencils close by).

Secret Project!

Hello everyone!
I want to let you all know that tonight's Patreon video will be out on Friday instead of today. We are filming an additional small project for Chateau DIY, which has turned out to be both far more exciting - and more time-consuming - than expected!
Throughout the night, we'll continue working on the project and I'll be filming a behind-the-scenes video of it for you, which I will release as soon as it launches on Channel 4 in the UK. Our wait won't be very long this time as the new series should be out in the early autumn. You will all see it before it's shown on The Chateau Diaries.
I can't describe how excited I am at the thought of sharing it with you all! Whilst the project is small, it's very emotional because it's linked to my father's art. As a little hint, it has something to do with the painting shown here...
See you on Friday in a special Patreon video about a wonderful piece of furniture that I've bought for the grand salon, and, until then
Lots of love from Lalande,
Stephanie x
View attachment 1415432
Philip becomes a court jester and jingles his ding dong, whilst painting his nails and singing a duet with Steph.

Or the Shittoo inhabitants recreate a tableau of their favourite Derek painting...obvs photographed by our favourite Lesbian photographers.

People who are serious about B and B don't take vacations during the busy months simple as that
They had someone in place. Their B and B is very nice, as is the whole ambiance. Gracious hosts as well. I do enjoy the area, so much to do and see. Very pleasurable.

I agree. Horrible people deserve each other, so that they don't taint others.

@QGibson welcome back.
I aim to reach David Tennant status 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I smell a rat, and you know, it all trails back to the boot polished rodent in SJ's bed. It's all too convenient that with Phyllis's arrival all the inner circle rats have left the sinking ship. l
He is like insect repellent ! I think you are right ....they dislike him and just Hate to be around him!

By the way ...... your temps sound wonderful . Its so cold here .

View attachment 1416114
M Bryan
10 hours ago
Ahhh, 1st clue: someone buried in the garden.

Belinda De Rudder
2 days ago
Davy I need your ideas for our garden .... help! Love what you did behind the chapel.
Ooooo...... I wonder what Davy did behind the Chapel..... was it rude or illegal ?? :oops::oops:......:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The patrons may not say anything, but the tax man probably wouldn’t take too kindly to theft.

€34,000 per month in tax free donations plus YouTube ad revenue plus Channel 4 revenue plus Bed and Breakfast revenue plus London flat rental income plus the Gift Grab plus the new sponsorship plus Ye Olde Squirrel Shoppe
Where does all the money go?

View attachment 1416085
La Jarvis is reeling in vast dollops of dosh with little (other than profligate extravagance and fripperies) to show for it, that's for certain, but "Channel 4 revenue"?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hack you? with a pickaxe? bit extreme, but I will defend my man till the end.
*kisses* @HalcyonOrganic
Why am I getting more romance on this post than watching any interaction with Fanny and Phillip?…

👇@Linus' artwork fits this post, perfectly.👌

View attachment 1416087
View attachment 1416095

Idol worship???

View attachment 1416083
17 hours ago
@michaelpottsf1
Tom Cruise celebrates his 60th Birthday at the British Grand Prix #tomcruise #silverstone #britishgp @silverstonecircuit2022 #F12022 #MotorsportPhotography #formulauno #Formula1 #formula1 #Formule1 #F1 #nikonEurope #F1photography #FormulaOne #MichaelPotts #Formel1 #Hollywood #Famous #actor #guyswithstyle #thecreative #outfitoftheday #beautifulmenswear #lookbook #fashiondiaries #rare_footage #mensfashionpost #mensfashion #outfitfromabove
Now thats a guy that scares me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why am I getting more romance on this post than watching any interaction with Fanny and Phillip?…
Don't say that, that last thing we need is them two ramping up the romance, I don't think Lady Phillip has it in him, his acting is awful and Fanny would have to pay more for on screen kisses, she will fill void with cuz and nutty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We're Dan's 'Turkey Teeth' worth the risk? There's a new BBC documentary looking into the damage of 'Turkey Teeth' and asking whether the risks really outweigh the savings on having cheaper treatment, with UK dentists warning the complications can leave patients with huge medical bills to fix shoddy work.

'Turkey teeth' trend leaves thousands of Britons with dead stumps, abscesses and serious dental issues: NHS paying for repairs of many who fly out for cut-price crowns and veneers fueled by dream for perfect reality TV smile’
sorry @fickle.cauliflower I posted this too not realising you had as still trying to catch up.
Hope TTD had no regrets 🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷 😉
i posted as well - great minds think alike. TTD has to go back to Turkey in a couple of months for a checkup - hopefully none are lose or falling out. .

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
DAn is doing up their place ready for sale, all their $$ tied up in that property. I they want new lives you sell or one buys the other out. Why are they quiet about it, just like they yes they the lovely Annalise as well kept their split quiet for six months. PAtreon $$$ to do it up of course.

When wil they wake up
How much money do you think Dan & Annalise would be able to sell their construction site / garbage dump for? Even after it’s “fixed up”? Everything done half assed and backwards, it’s got to be a fire hazard. Good luck with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

The chateau lot of scheming shysters all morally corrupt 🤮🤢🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How much money do you think Dan & Annalise would be able to sell their construction site / garbage dump for? Even after it’s “fixed up”? Everything done half assed and backwards, it’s got to be a fire hazard. Good luck with that.
I'm not in a position to judge whether it's half-assed or backwards. I am in a position to judge that he made a habitable, plumbed, electrified, newly-roofed, windowed, insulated/due to be re-insulated, and pointed/rendered/fortified wall space out of an abandoned ruin. He has single handedly returned to the housing stock of his tiny village an affordable dwelling no one else could or would tackle. His barn could be made into apartments, which he could do next. No ETTC chatelain can say the same or has made half the contribution to the French rural economy that Dan has.
Not everybody has the money to hire contractors to do the work or to go to a second trade school after culinary school. People asking why invest your money and time in such a dump are people who have never been without any other option. Admittedly Dan is an amateur home and DIY renovator, and I don't know anyone outside the amateur home DIY reno blog/vlog world who'd have the stones to climb up on the roof and re-do it singlehandedly. Or, as in the case of insulating the house, admit that it needs re-doing.
Dan may be on the tit list here, but what he's taught himself, and what he's done for that house, may be enough to say he has met his challenge in life. As is usual in the home reno blog/vlog world I've been following for 25 years, people without money or skills get their PhDs in home construction by doing it half-assed and backwards, and over and over again, with all the heart in the world.
Holding 21st c young people to middle class/boomer/Gen X economic standards is unrealistic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.