The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put on a good 20 pounds this past year.
How does anyone notice these things? We men are trained not to. I am very good at not noticing, I have a healthy love of my private parts if I comment on that kind of thing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh there must be loads who want to be you 😉
I watched the M&M video from SJ party again. She looks like she's lost among strangers, but that doesn't matter now.
Have you seen the garden on drone footage?
There is nothing in the garden. At this time of year when it should be full of everything!
Didn't you listen? It was full with kurschetz and they harvested the kurschetz and made a lot of things with the kurschetz and now the kurschetz are gone and that's why the garden is empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They use Patreon for their own restoration. Next on their list is the end of the big house that needs rendering and a new thatched roof for one of the Tuuor long barns.
If they used Patreon to splash out on other stuff (Fanny) I could understand the misgivings but they are using Patreon funds appropriately. Also, they must get some income from their business, no telling how much they personally donated to the project already.
Why not share and donate to the GFM ?
We must agree to disagree. They use Patreon to renovate not restoration BIG difference. None of these chateau owners are restoring anything they take other individuals money to renovate their personal homes to their personal taste esthetically/design wise. Although some already bring in monetary income from their B&B. (I believe they eventually want to end the B&B) Not ONE of these individuals come from limited means are poor although they like to float that idea. I'm also positive they have donated nothing and feel that showcasing this restoration project (if it truly is restoration) is enough for others to supply the cash needed. No doubt their hard working grifters but nonetheless greedy grifters. I donate only to Veteran, Children and Animal causes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So..Madame bought a Mercedes convertible...she didnt mention that did she? was it also part of the Matt running out of the country sale?? she carefully keeps the brand of the car out of sight...

They all had food out of the garden...potatoes...onions....more onions..and courgettes....what gardener can go wrong with that...the berries grow themselves..no work needed...even animals dont like that sour tit...otherwise there was nothing left..At least they got on jetpower the next day with all those onions...i guess that downstairs loo had to work overtime...lucky its summer...

a chateauxowners weekendparty...omg...i laught out loud when one of those two not chateauxowners said they were probably the only ones who had insulation and heating...:ROFLMAO: the pretence of them all...

That texaswoman makes me so tired...she is like a fur animal stuffed with a duracell battery...

no guest of ours....appears for breakfast in a dressinggown..the horror...:eek: Snort found things in the bakery she had never seen...i wonder how often she visites a bakery...she appears to be filming in the morning..but i guess its more like midday..

Buying crap in Emmaus to sell yourself in your chateaushop...Hmn...

That madness again.....about those peachicks....well i guess it fills the vlog...the same goes for that hedgehog...its all parties and spending money...nothing gets done...btw where were Nutty and Coz??? on holiday i guess??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
👇@Linus' artwork fits this post, perfectly.👌

View attachment 1416087
View attachment 1416095

Idol worship???

View attachment 1416083
17 hours ago
@michaelpottsf1
Tom Cruise celebrates his 60th Birthday at the British Grand Prix #tomcruise #silverstone #britishgp @silverstonecircuit2022 #F12022 #MotorsportPhotography #formulauno #Formula1 #formula1 #Formule1 #F1 #nikonEurope #F1photography #FormulaOne #MichaelPotts #Formel1 #Hollywood #Famous #actor #guyswithstyle #thecreative #outfitoftheday #beautifulmenswear #lookbook #fashiondiaries #rare_footage #mensfashionpost #mensfashion #outfitfromabove
That looks like a hearing aid in Tom's ear.

Reactions: 4
So..Madame bought a Mercedes convertible...she didnt mention that did she? was it also part of the Matt running out of the country sale?? she carefully keeps the brand of the car out of sight...

They all had food out of the garden...potatoes...onions....more onions..and courgettes....what gardener can go wrong with that...the berries grow themselves..no work needed...even animals dont like that sour tit...otherwise there was nothing left..At least they got on jetpower the next day with all those onions...i guess that downstairs loo had to work overtime...lucky its summer...

a chateauxowners weekendparty...omg...i laught out loud when one of those two not chateauxowners said they were probably the only ones who had insulation and heating...:ROFLMAO: the pretence of them all...

That texaswoman makes me so tired...she is like a fur animal stuffed with a duracell battery...

no guest of ours....appears for breakfast in a dressinggown..the horror...:eek: Snort found things in the bakery she had never seen...i wonder how often she visites a bakery...she appears to be filming in the morning..but i guess its more like midday..

That madness again.....about those peachicks....well i guess it fills the vlog...the same goes for that hedgehog...its all parties and spending money...nothing gets done...btw where were Nutty and Coz??? on holiday i guess??
Natoury were sent on holiday before the first guests arrived. Some sort of precaution…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Usually, when they buy something at Emmaus, they comment on the price - 20 euros for the embroidery patterns, 12 euros for the napkins but they were careful not to mention the cost of the items for the "shop". I bet they are looking at a hefty markup. Clearly they don't feel that they have squeezed every last penny from their Patreons yet.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.