The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤷‍♀️ You would think money would be motivating enough to get tit posted. She gives zero.
Regurgitated word salad. We have read and heard this all before. I hope she loses more patrons due to this. Disrespectful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do hope you were not in the floods!
Boy you are having it bad in NSW !
Thanks for your concern @Pekey I’ve been fortunate regarding the floods, but approximately half of my family was cut off. My brothers both live near the Hawkesbury and had a flooded garage and lost power. I cannot wait for warmer weather. We had 3 months of La Niña rain prior to the cold weather. Not pleasant at all!

Goodness, Caroline It-Isnt-Good-Enough, "articulated"? As in lorries?

View attachment 1413421
I wonder if we are the “articulated” people 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Fanny and her HMN channel should have a warning label.
🚫Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!🚫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Apologies if this has already been posted.
This is another middle finger to patrons who have to wait until it's broadcast in the autumn.
How do we know CH4 DIY is filming:
- It's the only time Scotman is invited to the shiteau
- Fanny get's her roots coloured and hair done
My guess is they've turned Daddy's art work into wallpaper (hope Fanny has her coloured pencils close by).

Secret Project!

Hello everyone!
I want to let you all know that tonight's Patreon video will be out on Friday instead of today. We are filming an additional small project for Chateau DIY, which has turned out to be both far more exciting - and more time-consuming - than expected!
Throughout the night, we'll continue working on the project and I'll be filming a behind-the-scenes video of it for you, which I will release as soon as it launches on Channel 4 in the UK. Our wait won't be very long this time as the new series should be out in the early autumn. You will all see it before it's shown on The Chateau Diaries.
I can't describe how excited I am at the thought of sharing it with you all! Whilst the project is small, it's very emotional because it's linked to my father's art. As a little hint, it has something to do with the painting shown here...
See you on Friday in a special Patreon video about a wonderful piece of furniture that I've bought for the grand salon, and, until then
Lots of love from Lalande,
Stephanie x
View attachment 1415432
That bloke who is kicking made me think, if that’s Fanny’s fanny he’s aiming for, he needs to know that he’s at risk of losing his shoe.

Daddy’s “art” always makes me think of the fatal vision dagger scene in Macbeth…”…a false creation proceeding from a heat oppressed brain” 🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for your concern @Pekey I’ve been fortunate regarding the floods, but approximately half of my family was cut off. My brothers both live near the Hawkesbury and had a flooded garage and lost power. I cannot wait for warmer weather. We had 3 months of La Niña rain prior to the cold weather. Not pleasant at all!
I am happy to read you were ok but sad about your family !!!
I hope its "high and dry" now for them all ..... you see it on TV and its shocking and so sad , many have lost houses and businesses !! Hope your family has been spared that !
I am waiting on the warmer weather as well and the gas plumber comes tomorrow afternoon and I do hope he can fix our heater and has the parts in his truck as the weekend is coming and our wood is getting low!
Oh to have a forest like Fanny! :ROFLMAO: Cannot see her chopping down the trees .... oh I forgot ---- dear Cuz can do it !

Its Bastille Day here in Oz and I did not "go the duck . "...... doing a warm beef casserole a la Francaise.
Its in the oven and its warming the house up too ! ;)

Tartlettes and Smartellettes !!! 😁❤

Yum Yum is waiting for his beret ..... it will keep his head warm !
I can tell you , he is "not amused" with the ducted heating off . We call him "The Little Emperor" 👑 ........Wonder why??? :ROFLMAO:

*Also notice lately others saying SJ is socially awkward/shy- but I have never seen that side of her. She’s always hyper into all the talk in her vlogs.
I think when the camera is On she "acts" . Fanny acts like what she feels Fanny should be to other people looking at her.
When she is not the centre of attention and has no script to "play act."....... being "just her ordinary self " - I don't think she can do it like other people can everyday .
She is always "ON" and to relax and be herself - cannot do it???
Just my theory.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just came across
An Invitation for Cocktails at a Famous YouTube Château

from 30:00 onwards
TRy the whole vlog at your own peril.
It is a nice place, but they talk, and talk, and talk....:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo, I hope you will enjoy your Christmas wine with this fancy bespoke coaster.
View attachment 1415535

Almost done❤
I’m starting to get a little paranoid, did I miss my fast dog tile or am I on a tit list? 🥹
[/QUOTE]
She did yours....I remember seeing it!

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo, I hope you will enjoy your Christmas wine with this fancy bespoke coaster.
View attachment 1415535

Almost done❤
I’m starting to get a little paranoid, did I miss my fast dog tile or am I on a tit list? 🥹
[/QUOTE]
Post 678 in this thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Seriously. We are discussing skin cream?
We exhausted laundry tips. :ROFLMAO:
And one needs good protection in the sun or they'll end up like Fanny.
Beginning to wonder if it’s “up her nose” all day? This is just a guess/speculating on my part- but I have seen some references before about where does the $30K+ go every month??? Up their noses???
***Also notice lately others saying SJ is socially awkward/shy- but I have never seen that side of her. She’s always hyper into all the talk in her vlogs.
Fanny has previously that a number of the 'OG' gang when she began filming CD were introverts who did their own thing during the day and only came together as a group for dinner. I believe Fanny is an introvert, but she 'turns it on' & for the camera and charming when there are guests, but it's exhausting to constantly fake her hyper-excited persona for filming. That's why she's so keen to escape and hide up in her boudoir, but instead of recharging in her boudoir her narcissism takes charge, she puts on airs and comes across as spoilt, lazy, superior, entitled and pampered.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder how an invite to stay at Lalande looks like?

Please join us for a week end of Life and Laughter. It will cost you 150$. Be advised you are not allowed to go to the chapel or garden behind the behind it. You are not allowed to photograph anything inside the chateau. You can only film when I say so. Can’t wait to see you. Toodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@howlingwolf, your normal white wolf avatar was cropped very close & very hard for me, so I used another “howling wolf” reference. I hope it’s ok.
View attachment 1414520
View attachment 1414523

@OhIDontKnow..., I wasn’t sure what you meant by a fast dog, so I used a French poodle with trailing speed lines, I hope it works for you. If not, I gave you a letter O.
View attachment 1414533
View attachment 1414534
View attachment 1414538

Almost done❤

No, I didn’t paint my renaissance dog portraits, they came from Crownandpaw.com. I still need to get one made of my 4th lil pup, the cutest miniature dachshund in the world, Hobi.
Oh thank you @Jules100 the fast dog is perfect! I love it!!!

• Heart
The long standing relationships between the Dump owners (and Ollie, Tess, and Dana) are definitely dysfunctional. They all seem weirdly codependent.
They've been friends for decades, still Fanny has a very superficial connection with them.
It's pretty clear the thing is a flop... all these guests and not one manages to take a spectacular pic of the epic new gardens??
They planted the garden in April. All the perennials should've established, show growth and flowers. If the groundwork was done properly with good soil and the plants chosen correctly only watering should be enough 🤷‍♀️

Well well, she leaves it until 11pm (French time) to tell us non Patreons that she isn't posting - disrespectful.
And not that bloody painting again.......... I dread to think what is happening with that
Did you also see her say they are working through the night

• Haha
They've been friends for decades, still Fanny has a very superficial connection with them.
Stephanie Jarvis has a very superficial connection with all but herself. She is incapable of making meaningful connections with others, which is why she feels most comfortable safely tucked away in her own boudoir. Even before her rise to YouTube fame this was her modus operandi, but her current life style choices and everything that entails has made connections to others become even more stressful and threatening. She could be exposed as the imposter she knows she is at any given minute.

Any news on the latest patreon video? Secret projects my ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Apologies if this has already been posted.
This is another middle finger to patrons who have to wait until it's broadcast in the autumn.
How do we know CH4 DIY is filming:
- It's the only time Scotman is invited to the shiteau
- Fanny get's her roots coloured and hair done
My guess is they've turned Daddy's art work into wallpaper (hope Fanny has her coloured pencils close by).

Secret Project!

Hello everyone!
I want to let you all know that tonight's Patreon video will be out on Friday instead of today. We are filming an additional small project for Chateau DIY, which has turned out to be both far more exciting - and more time-consuming - than expected!
Throughout the night, we'll continue working on the project and I'll be filming a behind-the-scenes video of it for you, which I will release as soon as it launches on Channel 4 in the UK. Our wait won't be very long this time as the new series should be out in the early autumn. You will all see it before it's shown on The Chateau Diaries.
I can't describe how excited I am at the thought of sharing it with you all! Whilst the project is small, it's very emotional because it's linked to my father's art. As a little hint, it has something to do with the painting shown here...
See you on Friday in a special Patreon video about a wonderful piece of furniture that I've bought for the grand salon, and, until then
Lots of love from Lalande,
Stephanie x
View attachment 1415432
I Is the man dressed in green above and the one in blue below wearing a penis belt?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Patrick and Stuart, I wonder what they made of the place?? Were they allowed in the Kitchen and as on 50mins away declined the bed because of fur baby's.

Oh Philip these two are great at Auctions know their stuff what is real what isn't. Even scored some good stuff when drunk online and bidding. What vibe did they get from Philip and I wonder if they left thinking he is a tosser.

I think STephanine wants to stamp her importance again in you tube. Other vlogers taking her spots, competing with her and generally showing her up. She wants to continue to ne Queen fanny. INteresting if they get to stay/visit their chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Patrick and Stuart, I wonder what they made of the place?? Were they allowed in the Kitchen and as on 50mins away declined the bed because of fur baby's.

Oh Philip these two are great at Auctions know their stuff what is real what isn't. Even scored some good stuff when drunk online and bidding. What vibe did they get from Philip and I wonder if they left thinking he is a tosser.

I think STephanine wants to stamp her importance again in you tube. Other vlogers taking her spots, competing with her and generally showing her up. She wants to continue to ne Queen fanny. INteresting if they get to stay/visit their chateau.
I’m building up the courage to watch the vlog. I watched two in FF yesterday. The door repaint and the ground floor tour. Quit an interesting farmhouse they have. Loads of records left by the previous owner. They will need to preserve those if they want them to last. Perhaps digitize them too.

Reactions: 11
Please! These two have such a unique chemistry going - I'd love to see them back together!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Yes Stephanie, allow that snake in the grass to come back. Have a few boozy costume parties and let the provincial party boy (thanks @billybudd) rule the roost for awhile. In a month he'll bed Dana, Pavlina, Maria, a couple of thirsty patrons... That'll keep us entertained!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
DAn is doing up their place ready for sale, all their $$ tied up in that property. I they want new lives you sell or one buys the other out. Why are they quiet about it, just like they yes they the lovely Annalise as well kept their split quiet for six months. PAtreon $$$ to do it up of course.

When wil they wake up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.