The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the patrons are all gushing about it is understandable CH 4 gets all the good stuff and they are just glad Fanny breathes they are getting what they deserve at this point. A Fricking vlog about a piece of furniture she has bought to go in a room that renovations haven't even been started yet.

View attachment 1415178
View attachment 1415163

Rebecca Sherwood
1 day ago
I was wondering if Maria is now a paid Chef at La Lande? She is fantastic x
A defrosted vol au vent from Lidl does not a chef make

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bosh is a tool company

Boch is pronounced Boch (the German ch is pronounced like a hissing from the throat)

they say it between 0:30 and 0:40 twice

Not in England it is most definitely pronounced Bosh

Villeroy And Boch
Villeroy & Boch - Company
British pronunciation
1657749316481.png

Sounds like
vi·luh·roy uhnd bosh

Slow

Feedback

Reactions: 4
Skimed bits of Dan's Vlog of the sanding the beams. I am thinking he has whitened the Turkish teeth. He keeps smiling showing tops & bottoms rows, a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bought exciting new furniture!!!! Furniture to go in the Grand Salon which is still a building site awaiting the infamous panelling that from the horse’s mouth was going to be installed by August 2022. Well Fanny 18 days and counting. Will those walls be panelled and finished by then?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My mum used Pond's hand cream on her face for years - she is 92 this year with barely a wrinkle!!!
My grandmother used it in combination with the Oil of Olay and always wore a sun hat and carried a parasol when outdoors. She always looked years younger than she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not that I'm an old biddy (55) nor would I ever dream of giving money to a Youtube channel, (even if I liked it) - I take Umbridge at the persistent use of ageism when referring to the Patreons and supporters of CD. Whilst (yes, I used it) if a statistical analysis was completed on the mean, median and mode age of these peeps it may well all be over 50 or even 60, I have observed that most of the 'volunteers' at the CD are quite youthful. You can't tell me the supporters are all aged (pronounced 'a - GED'). :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My mum used Pond's hand cream on her face for years - she is 92 this year with barely a wrinkle!!!
a greataunt from me almost made it to 100...she didnt have one wrinkle in her face...i think its due to good genes..a relaxed life..good food...and staying out of the sun...i dont think my great aunt spend much money on oil of olaz...btw she was married into the family...i dont have her genes... ;) althought we cant complain either..i just got more square in my figure since covid..🙄 walking past a shopwindow is a nightmare these days...oh how i want my figure back from when i was 30...i know it is never gonna happen...but i still dont have wrinkles..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 8
Yes, another perspective is the numero uno reason I hied myself over to writing workshop scammers Shrek and Fiona to watch them finger porcelain, flipping for its hallmark, truly gauche, as one of you geniuses has pointed out, for way too long, my FF not working. Srsly, I learn about 70% of what I know about Jarvis and Lalande from other peoples' pix.
The vine looks exceptionally mangy here. I wonder if Kirsty is proceeding with the trellising of the wisteria, which seems like a bad idea for old masonry.
The dining area itself looks exceptionally mangy -- I wonder if filtering and mange-cropping is what takes Pheeph eight hours a day to edit?
Also noted in ongoing forensic exam of others' footage of Lalande, Dan's shots of his watering the garden exceptionally closely cropped, no view of garden, only hose and tank etc. Why he is watering the garden instead of Amaury....is it a move or was A just away?
Let's be honest, the ONLY reason Amaury got involved with that garden was because his Dad set up the watering system and told him to keep it up otherwise it would all be dead in a week. If his Dad hadn't taken over that responsibility nobody else would have. He's likely told Fanny he won't do it anymore as he's got work to do. Dan lives there so is the only one available daily to do early mornings...

Reactions: 17
Bosh is a tool company

Boch is pronounced Boch (the German ch is pronounced like a hissing from the throat)

they say it between 0:30 and 0:40 twice

This is quite interesting as they compare the German, French and English pronunciations

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.