The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a French Company, I used to do some work for them is all and it really grates on me esp from anyone in The Chateauverse (not you) it is just these twerps keep making out how cultured they are and they can't even get the name right.

You could say she is still sticking to that mantra
PPS I am not trying to sound like a pompous twit and I am not normally pedantic but anything I find them doing wrong is just grating on me so much because they are so pretentious and superior (yes I am being a pretentious pedant, I apologise and I will take more water with it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🤷‍♀️ You would think money would be motivating enough to get tit posted. She gives zero.
and has bought another piece of tit...for her not so grand salon...oh my god those patreons could better burn thier money than to send it to that grifting and lying charlataine...some people want to be conned..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is quite interesting as they compare the German, French and English pronunciations
I can't believe I even mentioned this I am laughing inwardly at what a pedantic twit I have been but mainly I like pulling them up. It is a French company, they speak English and therefore it is Bosh- if they all move to Germany fine, I would rather they all just move onto gainful employment and pay for their own china

and has bought another piece of tit...for her not so grand salon...oh my god those patreons could better burn thier money than to send it to that grifting and lying charlataine...some people want to be conned..
and that is renovation how. I should not drink brandy I am an angry person this evening because I can't see the grift ending. I don't think I will be able to stomach the next flog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mini dachshunds are adorable! Oh to be (the late, great) Doris Day with all her rescued dogs!
I once went into my old vets, which was also a pet shop and there was a litter of mini dachshunds crossed with papillons - if I'd had a spare $500 at that time, I'm almost certain I would have left with a puppy! ADORABLE.

Oh and thank you Jules for the avatar pic - not sure of the copywrite issues, but would it be okay to put on my Facebook page too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dachshunde (Plural)
Dachshund (singular)

I’ve got a run today… FEAR MY SUPERIORITY, UNDERLINGS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see nothing much has changed.
Where is my beloved M?

I've watched the odd Shittoo Diaries with a distinct lack of interest. I even watched a Petherick one, he has come on a bit and at least shows some work.

Flip/Phylis, has truly got his feet under the badly set table. Nail varnish- does not become him, he is no rock God.

I'm still a fan of the Fleuries and Dan has seriously become as bad as the Shittoo inhabitants. Clara certainly enlightened me. I don't pretend to understand his situation and why he is currently doing so much work on the house- although he should do everything to make his family comfortable. I still think he is am idiot for splitting with Annalise.

On another note, whilst (yes, I also use it) I scratch my head at the grandiose plans for the gardens before heating and rendering, I do wonder if she is deliberately slowing down showing work inside and of course Dan seems to be taking forever to finish the stupid pergola. Seems to be a pattern that happened with Selmar. He should be very wary of what happens next (as others have quite rightly pointed out)

As for the tiles! I wouldn't have them on the loo floor. She really is a delusional bint where they are concerned. Lack of taste all round, shabby and shoddy, should be the tag line for the Shittoo.

On my next reincarnation @HalcyonOrganic
:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My money is on harpsichord that they've wallpapered the lid interior with Dirty Daddy's renaissance painting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
when i look at that chapel...that place clearly never had one...the Nadaillacs built one in the 1890s..to try to give the place more stature...to me that chapel is like lipstick on a pig...not suited at all there...so i guess that place always was a bit mismatched...a parfect place for Fanny to buy....it all makes sense...calling a farmhouse a chateau...add a chapel to it..and it still is nothing...just a farm..nothing wrong with a farm..but dont call it a chateau..i still see more farmhouses for sale in France that look more like a chateau than Fannies Emmaus dump..
Didn’t they supposedly build the chapel in memory of their son who drowned in the lake?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Leland Kent has a great Instagram account that I follow called Abandoned Southeast, where many abandoned homes, estates and some interesting commercial buildings have been photographed and toured. He also has a blog where he goes into detail about the history of some of these American treasures.

I just took a quick look (Leland Kent) and several of the topics/properties are around Alabama- some near where I am. I’m going to take a look and see if there are videos as well as books. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: 7
Talking of pronunciation, it grinds my gears when our US cousins say 'erbs' for 'herbs ' Guess they think it sounds French ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Talking of pronunciation, it grinds my gears when our US cousins say 'erbs' for 'herbs ' Guess they think it sounds French ?
I'm the exact opposite, I get bugged when folks here in the US pronounce the "H" :LOL:
Another one is when folks pronounce "coupon" as "Q-pon" Ugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not that I'm an old biddy (55) nor would I ever dream of giving money to a Youtube channel, (even if I liked it) - I take Umbridge at the persistent use of ageism when referring to the Patreons and supporters of CD. Whilst (yes, I used it) if a statistical analysis was completed on the mean, median and mode age of these peeps it may well all be over 50 or even 60, I have observed that most of the 'volunteers' at the CD are quite youthful. You can't tell me the supporters are all aged (pronounced 'a - GED'). :cautious:
That's the next frontier. There was a time when they were all abused as Americans.
Me, I'd just like to point out that there are lovers of N fascists across the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On my next reincarnation @HalcyonOrganic
:)
I.. haven’t done anything. I was at home the last whole week. Ok, I once broke quarantine but I needed to go shopping. Whatever you have in store against me I would recommend you drop it. I know Kung-fu and I can handle my gun Thihihihi..

and I have a lot of friends here who willingly sacrifice their bodies to defend me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.