The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If everybody knows they've split then why pretend otherwise in her Instastory? 🧐
Not being snarky - when I'm writing this it sounds like I am - but I'm not!. Maybe because it's an amicable, mutual split & they're being cordial with each other? Dan Turkey Teeth man only did his big announcement because he wanted to show off his 2 camera shoot skills, do damage limitation with his 'fans' & oh make some Youtube cash.

Reactions: 10
I would choose Mummy. She endured working in a care home with dementia residents, a weirdo husband, a dysfunctional family set up with an inherited Scotman son & wrangled a narcissistic daughter. Zombies wouldn't stand a chance.
Even though I can totally follow your reasoning, there's one thing about Isabelle Jarvis that undermines all the qualities that made you chose her: her intelligence is completely limited by her enlarged ego. She THINKS zombies wouldn't stand a chance and it gives her great, but totally unjustified, self confidence. Isabelle Jarvis in reality would be floored by a tiny mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Jules100 you are Oliver Strong* and I claim the 33,000€ p.m. Patreon slush fund jackpot.
* Infinitely more talented
973A0D66-15BC-4BC8-97D7-90A15794DDBE.jpeg

@Jules100 I just wanted to compliment you on your skills, you've got some serious talent going on there!
26BD510F-A71A-400A-BD63-1ED37D619D97.jpeg

@Jules100 I have been enjoying your tile drawings, if you have a moment pretty please make one for me 😍 I love Key West and totally wish that I could hop on a plane in September but I’m only finally starting my show in August 😞 Everyone will have to enjoy some key lime pie for me!
99053100-F135-4AC7-A391-A528682E4AF8.jpeg

OK I'm coming straight out with it - can I have a tile please @Jules100 to celebrate a certain milestone on here plus they make me laugh so much. You're a legend 😂 ;)
A98FCF3A-79C1-4C2D-BF6C-E880666211EE.jpeg

Jules, I just thought of something I would like if you have the time. I remember when I first posted, Mojo Dublin thought I was Potts, so in memorial of that wonderous moment, I would love it if you could make me one of your precious tiles in the image of this Potts photo to use as my avatar. THANK YOU ahead of time! I will treasure it forever!
8FB70672-CC9E-46D9-9F93-BC12134269F3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Is it not curious that Dan or Dana were not asked to make the meal?
Dana's latest flog, where she makes French pancakes with all ingredients from the supermarket has made it obvious: that woman is no cook. Her food is tasteless and her tips are common knowledge, often wrong too. That doesn't stop this opportunist though from jumping on the bandwagon of chateauverse. Her channel will not last long, I'm afraid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here’s my contribution to Friday night cocktails…. Homemade Limincello
Limincello Spritz
3 parts prosecco
2 parts limoncello
1 part sprite / club soda / ginger ale
Serve over ice with a lemon slice.

pic of drink is from the internet, but the limoncello is mine!!!
Ooh, that sounds delicious. Will definitely try that this evening!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Clara Burnett, I’ll trade you a personalized cheesy bootleg Daddy’s tile ripoff for an extra hot, top secret piece of chateau gossip. Maybe something you’ve been saving for the right moment? Maybe the time is now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Dana's latest flog, where she makes French pancakes with all ingredients from the supermarket has made it obvious: that woman is no cook. Her food is tasteless and her tips are common knowledge, often wrong too. That doesn't stop this opportunist though from jumping on the bandwagon of chateauverse. Her channel will not last long, I'm afraid.
Everything that Dana makes appears singularly unappetising to me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My bootleg Daddy’s tiles are just cheesy fun. Although some are easier than others. I am a bit creative and crafty and hope one day to be an artist on the South Florida art fair circuit. A few of the pieces used in thumbnails on an up and coming YouTube channel are my creations.
View attachment 1403045
You are very talented. Go for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
The Donkey. Mind you look how well Dan looks in that photo, unlike now.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1402829
This wallpaper is for the "new bathroom" with the pink tile, correct? What's the scandal? Suddenly there's an issue with the wallpaper? What's the deal? Did she F up the install, or is it just fugly?
Well she's F'd up every other attempt at hanging wallpaper, so why stop now. If she has, this was the smallest space she's had to do so I'd give it up as a bad job if I were her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.