The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dorothy Draper isn’t everyone’s “cup of tea,” but I like it and appreciate it. You’re absolutely right…the Greenbrier Hotel and it’s design, decor, and personality is definitely a throwback to an earlier era. In the case of Draper and the Greenbrier, the late ‘40’s - early 50’s. Relaxing with a nice book and hot beverage. Talking to friends, or striking up a conversation with someone interesting you just met. Enjoying some peace and quiet but not feeling alone. Warm and cozy, not rushed. ❤

View attachment 1403097
View attachment 1403087
View attachment 1403088
View attachment 1403089
View attachment 1403090
View attachment 1403092
View attachment 1403093
View attachment 1403094
Nobody talks about the sensuality built into these styles -- incl Sister Parrish and her buds her in the US.
A chaise longue for two.....those beds......

With the grandparents and great aunts/uncles telly was only for the news, nothing else. Afterwards it was music, singalongs, games. On nice evenings it was sitting out and conversing. Saturday nights were for fais do-do with my mother’s family and square dancing with father’s. Even at home we were allowed very little tv, just a few hours on Saturday morning til the parents were up and history making events like the moon landings and presidential resignations. There was a lot more acknowledgment of commonality as a result.
Family fais do do, ur killin me.
Methinks the fish shack is gonna have to add in some Cajunized dancing to the Carolina shaggin'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nobody talks about the sensuality built into these styles -- incl Sister Parrish and her buds her in the US.

Methinks the fish shack is gonna have to add in some Cajunized dancing to the Carolina shaggin'.

I loooove Beach music! Every single dayeeyeah of ma life. Whoa Oh!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would choose Mummy. She endured working in a care home with dementia residents, a weirdo husband, a dysfunctional family set up with an inherited Scotman son & wrangled a narcissistic daughter. Zombies wouldn't stand a chance.
Team Mummy!
MeToo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And what’s amazing to me is that for the amount of money many of the American Patreons send to SJ annually, they could travel to a hotel like the Greenbrier and actually experience what Fanny is trying to sell. And it’s practically in many American patrons’ own backyard! I’d much rather spend a few days at the Greenbrier resort than travel all the way to France, in the middle of nowhere, to tour that farmhouse dump and meet the twenty-something year old Squirrel who thinks he’s an expert on decor, wine, and table settings. Hoping to get a cheese sandwich, ass bread, or maybe an armpit baguette to eat by the mosquito infested fountain. And you know the entire time the La Lande gang will act as if it’s really beneath them to rub elbows with the patron tourists (if not to the patron’s face, then behind their backs).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I asked the witch C Goody2shoes if she was Stephanie and the witch answered me, quoting a previous comment I had made on another vlog. She is not too busy, just a no it all witch, and i'm sure shes Fanny.
Of course she is. It's obvious from the way she writes. Fanny's style and tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jules, you have so many hidden talents! Your tiles are awesome! You girls have fun in Key West. Those days are over for me. In the 70s I'd awake too many times to count in a small tent...hung over and boiling from the sun. Those days were wild and so uncommercial commpared to five years ago when I was there. These days, travel excludes Florida for us. This old lady likes a comfortable room and low humidity.

Maybe the twenty-five-year-old and his sugar mama are hoping for a nail polish sponsor from Nailberry? :eek:

View attachment 1401911
I am there with you. I had more fun in Key West than anywhere including New Orleans, such a laid back fun place but not sure my liver could withstand that kind of abuse now.
There was always Cuban coffee to wake you up the next morning. I actually got cut off from the little Cuban coffee stand as she said I had the limit which I think was around 3..nobody ever cut me off the booze tho which they should have done. If I could live anywhere in the states, it would be Key West. Affording it is the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He works because SHE made him in response to Tartlets comments that he does NOTHING.

Then he goes all out and make dinner/lunch albeit not cooked, just a salad.

So that's it for a week, he can rest now.
I guarantee that Amory put up that chandelier and he came in at the end to finish it off with tightening some screws for the smoke and mirrors .

Now that is truly sickening

Reactions: 21
With the grandparents and great aunts/uncles telly was only for the news, nothing else. Afterwards it was music, singalongs, games. On nice evenings it was sitting out and conversing. Saturday nights were for fais do-do with my mother’s family and square dancing with father’s. Even at home we were allowed very little tv, just a few hours on Saturday morning til the parents were up and history making events like the moon landings and presidential resignations. There was a lot more acknowledgment of commonality as a result.
Yes, front porch was where we spent the summers. We had lamps. One of the best things in the world was the chaise longue in the corner -- the house was on the corner of two streets with four sidewalks and every other kid in town in view. Sidewalks. Dang.
Sometimes we listened to the radio. I remember hearing about the death of Marilyn Monroe sitting on that porch.
And so much more.

I loooove Beach music! Every single dayeeyeah of ma life. Whoa Oh!
Beach music is everything. You don't even need a beach.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My bootleg Daddy’s tiles are just cheesy fun. Although some are easier than others. I am a bit creative and crafty and hope one day to be an artist on the South Florida art fair circuit. A few of the pieces used in thumbnails on an up and coming YouTube channel are my creations.
View attachment 1403045
Jules, I just thought of something I would like if you have the time. I remember when I first posted, Mojo Dublin thought I was Potts, so in memorial of that wonderous moment, I would love it if you could make me one of your precious tiles in the image of this Potts photo to use as my avatar. THANK YOU ahead of time! I will treasure it forever!
Potts.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Well, I am from Cajun country.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think the peachy chandelier would have looked better in Chambre de Roger?
1657328003224.png
1657328185656.png
1657328036412.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jules, I just thought of something I would like if you have the time. I remember when I first posted, Mojo Dublin thought I was Potts, so in memorial of that wonderous moment, I would love it if you could make me one of your precious tiles in the image of this Potts photo to use as my avatar. THANK YOU ahead of time! I will treasure it forever! View attachment 1403191
SMH. Sorry you had to go through that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.