The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
I gotta go with Mummy. She'd scare the bejusus out of any zombie's with just one of her yelling rants. Gawd help any zombie who dents the car, messes up the laundry room or uses her good china. Mummy also drives a mean mower and I could see her, without any hesitation, mowing down zombies. Finally, I think Mummy may already be part-Zombie! 🧟‍♀️

It's the fake names which get me....Jean Minnifee, Devona Ravenhold, Mary Kate Golden - it's all a big, fat joke to Fanny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And what’s amazing to me is that for the amount of money many of the American Patreons send to SJ annually, they could travel to a hotel like the Greenbrier and actually experience what Fanny is trying to sell. And it’s practically in many American patrons’ own backyard! I’d much rather spend a few days at the Greenbrier resort than travel all the way to France, in the middle of nowhere, to tour that farmhouse dump and meet the twenty-something year old Squirrel who thinks he’s an expert on decor, wine, and table settings. Hoping to get a cheese sandwich, ass bread, or maybe an armpit baguette to eat by the mosquito infested fountain. And you know the entire time the La Lande gang will act as if it’s really beneath them to rub elbows with the patron tourists (if not to the patron’s face, then behind their backs).
I am with you there KyBourbon !!!
That money could go to fabulous experiences in their own country!
As for flying all the way there and then getting to a hole in the ground in middle France ...... go to Paris and stay there! So much to see and the food is way better!
So will your bedroom - Clean with Working Locks !
I just see Squirrel Boyfriend as a "jumped up know it All" that does NOT know a thing! Sooooo Lazy too.
He is really going for the cutie , cutie " Oh I love that Squirrel - hedgehog- doggie "stuff at the moment .
I wonder if he has got a bit scared - you know, things in the wind ???
As an "older woman" its really a big turn off --- He acts like a bloody big kid....... what the hell does old Fanny see in him?????
I think Fanny is stranger than him!!

Does anyone else think the peachy chandelier would have looked better in Chambre de Roger?
Oh hell YEAH !!! Look beautiful in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dorothy Draper isn’t everyone’s “cup of tea,” but I like it and appreciate it. You’re absolutely right…the Greenbrier Hotel and it’s design, decor, and personality is definitely a throwback to an earlier era. In the case of Draper and the Greenbrier, the late ‘40’s - early 50’s. Relaxing with a nice book and hot beverage. Talking to friends, or striking up a conversation with someone interesting you just met. Enjoying some peace and quiet but not feeling alone. Warm and cozy, not rushed. ❤

View attachment 1403097
View attachment 1403087
View attachment 1403088
View attachment 1403089
View attachment 1403090
View attachment 1403092
View attachment 1403093
View attachment 1403094
Here’s my contribution to Friday night cocktails…. Homemade Limincello
Limincello Spritz
3 parts prosecco
2 parts limoncello
1 part sprite / club soda / ginger ale
Serve over ice with a lemon slice.

pic of drink is from the internet, but the limoncello is mine!!!
Fabulous! My favorite-ist summer drink!
I've always wanted to make my own limoncello......what do you use as the base? A friend of mine makes his with grain alcohol, but I've heard you can use vodka, which I feel a little more comfortable drinking. Whenever my friend gives me some of his, I open the mason jar, take a sniff and, I swear!, I almost can feel my eyebrows being singed off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I powered through it...

I think it made me a better person.
It could be worse. Because of my name here, I was accused (not by Mojo) of being related somehow to the most boring couple on YouTube....those dreadful Manor and Maker folks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi @Jules100 ....take your time with this one...it doesn't have to be right away.
I changed my avatar to reflect one of my favorite gifs...and because he looks like one of my beloved cats, my boy Merlin, I'd love it for my tile, but only if it's easy for you to do. You can take whatever creative license you need!

1657337016907.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought Dan was going to be constructing Lalandes very own Eiffel Tower with all that steelwork that arrived, who "designed" that ? Talk about OTT ridiculous on all fronts. Why didn't Fanny get it powder coated instead of slap dash Dan paint or perhaps it will become Pavlina's next project that will be a rusting eyesore before long. The cost / waste of money at HMN is getting beyond comprehension, vanity projects whilst inhabitants and contents of that Chateau freeze in the cold damp indoors in winter and the expensive wallpaper falls off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No has been like that for along time for me. Is good you can see who is there, unless they are lurking.
Weirdly enough, I see it now....
Don’t know why I didn’t before unless it was that I was reading on a closed thread? Hmmm...
Well I’m glad to see that now! 😳

Reactions: 7
I thought Dan was going to be constructing Lalandes very own Eiffel Tower with all that steelwork that arrived, who "designed" that ? Talk about OTT ridiculous on all fronts. Why didn't Fanny get it powder coated instead of slap dash Dan paint or perhaps it will become Pavlina's next project that will be a rusting eyesore before long. The cost / waste of money at HMN is getting beyond comprehension, vanity projects whilst inhabitants and contents of that Chateau freeze in the cold damp indoors in winter and the expensive wallpaper falls off.
I think Dan said that Davey designed it, which would make sense, as it looks like something that belongs in a municipal setting versus a rural, chateau setting! It's monstrous and, in my opinion, inappropriate for the surroundings.

Reactions: 17
And what’s amazing to me is that for the amount of money many of the American Patreons send to SJ annually, they could travel to a hotel like the Greenbrier and actually experience what Fanny is trying to sell. And it’s practically in many American patrons’ own backyard! I’d much rather spend a few days at the Greenbrier resort than travel all the way to France, in the middle of nowhere, to tour that farmhouse dump and meet the twenty-something year old Squirrel who thinks he’s an expert on decor, wine, and table settings. Hoping to get a cheese sandwich, ass bread, or maybe an armpit baguette to eat by the mosquito infested fountain. And you know the entire time the La Lande gang will act as if it’s really beneath them to rub elbows with the patron tourists (if not to the patron’s face, then behind their backs).
Of course!
Same I’d take The Greenbrier anytime....
Because Dorothy Draper was somebody!!!!
Her styles live on!!!
Nothing at the HMN can say that!!!
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls, what did I say?…
“…considering taking sponsorships”….
Come Friday and they’re rolling up the driveway with free tit in tow - I’ve had it
A couple of years ago (mid summer 2020) there was a vlog with Mummy & Fanny up in Fanny's bedroom. Mummy was saying that Fanny was working too many hours on the various vlogs, it wasn't tenable in the long run and she had to find a solution. Fanny agreed and said she was considering some solutions. (I've been looking, but can't find the clip)

Voila, Snorty arrived in September 2020. Clearly Fanny had already been chatting with Snorty and had him all lined up to arrive as her vlog editor with benefits.

Foreshadowing is one of Fanny's regular ploys. If Fanny's chatting about doing something or suggesting something, it means it's a fait accompli, already decided or already happened. In this case the sponsorships are already lined up and about to begin.

Exactly, I don't know why all that metal is necessary, but if they are going to install it then have it professionally powder-coated prior to installation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dorothy Draper isn’t everyone’s “cup of tea,” but I like it and appreciate it. You’re absolutely right…the Greenbrier Hotel and it’s design, decor, and personality is definitely a throwback to an earlier era. In the case of Draper and the Greenbrier, the late ‘40’s - early 50’s. Relaxing with a nice book and hot beverage. Talking to friends, or striking up a conversation with someone interesting you just met. Enjoying some peace and quiet but not feeling alone. Warm and cozy, not rushed. ❤

View attachment 1403097
View attachment 1403087
View attachment 1403088
View attachment 1403089
View attachment 1403090
View attachment 1403092
View attachment 1403093
View attachment 1403094
Dorothy Draper is owned by Carlton Varney. Great guy. Assisted on a shoot with him in Dublin years ago. Has a place upstate a bit that's "discussed" on Page 6 of the Post. Rather flamboyant fellow. Mixes a strong drink. He is the embodiment of Dorothy Draper.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Waddup, Yentas!
Hola from London! Drove by Downing Street yesterday in the wake of the news of Mr. Johnson’s resignation! Damn, it was busy with people spilling over onto the street. View attachment 1400982
Dear police officers, the person to arrest is at this address:

Chateau de la Lande
+33 2 54 30 27 15

The state of that ceiling, the look of that chandelier and that chap’s outfit should be criminalized! 😅✌🏼

View attachment 1400984

BTW—aww… “there’s a scene in the film…I need to recreate.” Gotta love these social climbers from California. 😅✌🏼
View attachment 1400991
nearly fell off my chair laughing when she said that.
with so much sincerity
1. I can't imagine installing a chandelier on such a dirty ceiling. Fixing the ceiling is a few days of easy, and (for me personally) fun work. If I were to install it, I certainly wouldn't record it for the whole world to see.
But that's me.
And this is LL.

2. I feel really sorry for them. They had to show that Fi Fi is also doing something. (cooks, decorates, installs chandeliers, sets the table). He is killing himself with work. As it got going, fans would start accusing Stephanie of exploiting him.

that chandelier is called putting “lipstick on a pig” my dears. 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If everybody knows they've split then why pretend otherwise in her Instastory? 🧐
It might be interesting to point out again that there's a huge discrepancy in the word "everybody" here. Everybody as in all actors and extra's in Stephanie Jarvis real life know (and believe) a lot of stuff that the fans of her flogs don't know (or believe). This is at the core of the smoke and mirror tactics they feel they need to rely on to keep the money flowing in.This is how all her "business" has become personal and vice versa. It's also why her timelines get twisted and it often troubles the waters I fish in for information, because there are certain things that everybody in her orbit know or assume that have not yet reached full bloom in the outer world and to expose Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she is and will not ever stop to be, it's vital to keep pointing to the gaps in her narrative.
The simplest answer to you why question would be: control, they need control over that narrative while we try to find the gaps in it..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.