The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha I just catching up with Dan and his new teeth oh tit he fell for the sponsorship from turkey, so many dummy brits are going there without researching properly-getting filling down to shark teeth which some say isn't necessary,, and coming back with massive life-changing forever pain and infections. thing is many dentists overseas don't tell you it's cheap now but they may only last 10 years. I have been to turkey many times and live currently in Egypt so know A THING or two.🤦‍♀️
My brother recently went on holiday to Turkey and I asked him if there were many who had travelled there just for their teeth. He said the amount of scary new sets gnashers walking around the airport terminal was enough to blind you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Dana's latest flog, where she makes French pancakes with all ingredients from the supermarket has made it obvious: that woman is no cook. Her food is tasteless and her tips are common knowledge, often wrong too. That doesn't stop this opportunist though from jumping on the bandwagon of chateauverse. Her channel will not last long, I'm afraid.
I realise Phiphi was forced to cook to make him look like he was working - but who would choose if the options were Dana or Phiphi for your 'chef'?
:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I thought Dan was going to be constructing Lalandes very own Eiffel Tower with all that steelwork that arrived, who "designed" that ? Talk about OTT ridiculous on all fronts. Why didn't Fanny get it powder coated instead of slap dash Dan paint or perhaps it will become Pavlina's next project that will be a rusting eyesore before long. The cost / waste of money at HMN is getting beyond comprehension, vanity projects whilst inhabitants and contents of that Chateau freeze in the cold damp indoors in winter and the expensive wallpaper falls off.
It just baffles me as to why the adoring fans just cannot see through it. Just cleared out a load of crap , then out buying more! We're due temperatures of 39 degrees + next week, that total waste of a garden having to be watered when there's a drought. A house that's damp indoors (wonder if they have a mosquitoe problems as it's just right for them, plus France now has a problem with Tiger mosquitoes which are worse) the list just goes on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am so over this now-who makes up an alias to answer questions on a Chateau vlog-this is not the French resistance this is now in the realms of barking mad. Why not just answer as yourself.
Sorry I didn't know will Chloe was. I thought it was a character I hadn't seen. Anyway I just clicked back a few comments and now realise what you mean. No I'm not Chloe.
I'll see if I can find the comments and screen shot for you.

Sorry you think I'm barking mad, but I prefer to chirp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I realise Phiphi was forced to cook to make him look like he was working - but who would choose if the options were Dana or Phiphi for your 'chef'?
:LOL:
Now I understand why they love their MacD's! I' d settle for a cheeseburger if they were my options.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My brother recently went on holiday to Turkey and I asked him if there were many who had travelled there just for their teeth. He said the amount of scary new sets gnashers walking around the airport terminal was enough to blind you.
Istanbul is also full of men getting hair transplants (Phi Phi) is you're reading, you can't have a lunch without seeing suppurating crop rotation on mens heads

Sorry I didn't know will Chloe was. I thought it was a character I hadn't seen. Anyway I just clicked back a few comments and now realise what you mean. No I'm not Chloe.
I'll see if I can find the comments and screen shot for you.

Sorry you think I'm barking mad, but I prefer to chirp.
Not you barking mad the Chateau lot coming up with an alias Caroline Goodes-just answer the questions themselves so odd and the name is just pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Istanbul is also full of men getting hair transplants (Phi Phi) is you're reading, you can't have a lunch without seeing suppurating crop rotation on mens heads
My brother said there was one woman on their flight on the way out who was there to get her teeth done. They met up with her again on the return. He said when she turned around to say Hi at checkin, he didn't know how he kept a straight face 'horseface' was the first word that sprang to mind and he said they were so white you needed sunglasses for the glare.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Not you barking mad the Chateau lot coming up with an alias Caroline Goodes-just answer the questions themselves so odd and the name is just pathetic
They post glowing comments about themselves under a variety of aliases.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Snorty
  • nail vanish and pinky out (yet grannies still fooled into thinking Fanny and he are a couple)
  • his calling is to be a waiter, and I wish he's just go somewhere else and be the best waiter/maitre d' he can be (perhaps head to Corsica with Cyril)
Garden Party my Ass
  • who the hell just serves a bowl of Tuna Pasta Salad to guests for dinner? Sure, have it for dinner for yourself, but when you are having guests for a garden dinner party and that's all you serve??? No wonder they ate it all, they were starving. I can't believe Fanny, served no other dish to accompany the meal - no sliced tomatoes, cucumbers or even pickles in a dish? Hell, offer a selection of cold salads or put some some cold meats out too.
Grabeaux
  • how convenient all those gifts (table runner, dress, jewelry) arrived in Grabeaux just in time for the Garden party? Not hard to do when Fanny either opens up the parcels ahead of time and stages them for Grabeaux and/or sends the parcels to herself.
Natti & Amury
  • stop snogging at the dinner table
And Amoury put a shirt on. Sleeveless vests are so yuck, and at an evening dinner table 🤢
The lalalanders seem to see A as some kind of Adonis, I am alone in finding him quite unattractive? 🧐 I’d love to see Queer Eye come and do an intervention….except they are all too lovely and kind for La La…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you - I had missed the last few pages of the last thread! Love it Jules 💕 💕 💕

In today's CD, Fanny mentioned continuing the courtyard garden along the edge of the moat with Davy's design. More money on plants, hedges and statues.

No matter that the moat requires structural work to repoint and reinforce it. Gosh, if only Fanny hadn't fallen out with the brick/stone masons. But hey, as long as the garden looks pretty that's all that matters! 🌻
It’s so crazy bonkers! The only time to pretty up something when there are structural/significant repairs to do is when you have NO money. And the ‘prettying up’ is done using what’s freely available and costing nothing. As soon as there’s some money, the work needs to be done.

I’d love to go on holiday with my friends to Greece (hardly an expensive holiday) but I can’t because I’ve got to save up to be able to fill the oil tank so I can run my heating and hot water. Currently I’m doing without it as I can’t afford to fill it now and again in the winter. Good job I have a log burner and an electric shower! I work full time, don’t smoke, drink little, seldom eat out, make my own clothes, mend and make do. Perhaps I should start a vlog of me working and encourage Patreon donations 🧐….I’m stopping now as I can feel a rant coming on…a coffee intervention is needed… ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 29

OHhhhh OK, sorry I'm getting myself all confused.
I went back to try and find the comments, but couldn't.
I had commented on Dan's vlog one day and then a couple of days later teased Caroline that she was Stephanie, on another vlog. Caroline then commented back to me quoting my comment from Dan's older video.
Was weird she had the 'time' to look up my previous comment in an older vlog. Just felt a bit strange, anyway whoever she is (I still think it's Stephanie) she had plenty of time to 'look up' my previous comments.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
that over fussy dress really doesn't need a necklace especially one that size less is more

In the beginning the CD had an innocent fun air about them just seeing a slightly odd woman living her life with a collection of engaging people however freaky. Now the vlog seems tired over rehearsed and the cast are as dull as ditch water even if you wrap them up in froo froo dresses. Stef at the beginning was off beat and entertaining now she feels just smug and patronising and totally manufactured. There is no content because most of the residents are devoid of personality and there is no spontaneity it is forced which is never fun trotting out the same trite shite week after week. I sense we are all getting tired too- it is just a spin cycle of bollocks-like Bojo people will eventually just have enough and switch off because they won't be able to stomach the saccharine tripe a moment longer. What everyone liked about this channel in the beginning is long gone, tarnished and fake. She brings up sponsorship as though it has just been a light bulb moment when actually she already has an agency toting her sorry flat arse to the highest bidder already.It is a cast of desperados and there just isn't any progress no chapel, no facade, no apartments, no substance no fun. Fanny believes her own hype now and that person is right she is so up herself. Who else noticed Pube head Phi Phi say "our sheep" entitled little cock ring.
My guilty pleasure is very much watching the La La vlogs and then reading it get pulled to pieces in Tattle 😆 I’ve been on Tattle almost from thread one but rarely comment as I’m often one or even two threads behind. I don’t like to not read any of the threads or skip ahead so every now and then I have to dedicate a day to catching up!!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So if you comment and it looks like it is accepted but when you go back it isn't there, does that mean your are blocked or deleted. Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening garden party? Really? I'd call it eating outside dining alfresco.

And what a meal. Philip's signature dish. Several hundredweight of pasta, some hacked about veggies and a few cans of tuna. Possibly a dressing - but not enough - involving Dutch Mayo ("my favourite"). Negligible, if not questionable, seasoning. No bowls of interesting salad leaves. No luscious tomatoes straight off the vine. No roasted courgettes, aubergines and peppers. No fennel and orange salad. Nothing to entice the tastebuds.

(There's nothing wrong with tuna pasta salad, if it's a really good pasta salad.)
It’s a student meal! Easy, cheap and, as you say, can be yummy. But not for a summer dinner party with guests! More effort on the food and less on the crockery I think 😆 Personally, I like eating my food off plain white plates…I’ll tolerate a fine gold pattern on the edge if I must!! And a crisp white table cloth, ironed and uncluttered with unnecessary rubbish. I did like Marie’s comment about all the crockery and glasses chosen being dishwasher safe. Only a person that doesn’t wash the pots chooses tableware that has to be carefully handwashed. And those bloody dirty, chipped nail polished hands on the pair of them…they need to up their game…a lot…

Thinking about the sheep…if a person has animals then how they are cared for should be a top priority, they are not accessories. The couple on the Indie Project are an example on how to treat animals as they shou
A bit of a do. Scotman is on his way Stuart has already arrived. You never know Selmar and Tatty might make an appearance as they are climbing up Fanny’s arse again and the icing on the cake IJ and Percy may swoop in. Fun times at shittooville, swinging all the way.
life at la La seems pretty boring to me. The same people, doing the same thing over and over. The same content in vlogs, over and over again. SJ must be a bright woman to have got into Oxford and completed a literature degree. Surely, her current lifestyle must be boring her too. I think she is stagnating but doesn’t realise it.

Reactions: 20
So if you comment and it looks like it is accepted but when you go back it isn't there, does that mean your are blocked or deleted. Asking for a friend.
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but if the comment isn’t there it’s been deleted. Then, if you’re blocked, you can still comment…you’ll see your own comment but no one else can see it. You’ll have no “likes” or replies on your comments going forward.

Reactions: 17
I think Dan said that Davey designed it, which would make sense, as it looks like something that belongs in a municipal setting versus a rural, chateau setting! It's monstrous and, in my opinion, inappropriate for the surroundings.
If they are going to grow something like Bougainvillea and/or Wisteria over it, the supports need to be really strong. I would love one but don't have the room. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.