Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
One of the few remaining grand hotels in America. I highly recommend it! Expensive…but a real treat! And I love that it has a formal dress code…everyone always looks amazing in their formal attire.
That will give me a chance to break out my Highland formal dress kilt! I love the old style resorts, my parents took us often to many of those kind of places.

Money talks. The lure of euros. That job will cost SJ alot. That's if she pays Plasterer Ian eventually of course
My thoughts exactly! I bet taking that job bites him in the ass!

Reactions: 10

mousepanda8

VIP Member
😂 You snooze you miss out!
What's going on? I miss a day or two and when I return it's like I am in the wrong thread with all of you having different avatars 😂 And yes, Jules, I want one, too, pretty please.🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤ Though you do it the wrong way: first you ask people to become patreon and then you offer them goodies😎
i am excited to see what @Jules100 draws up next! The Tiles trend on tattle maybe the next big thing 😂. I am excitedly waiting on my tile.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
The Ian shown is plastering Ian and not builder Ian who is the onethat Fanny pissed off
So there is Ian the plasterer, Ian the builder and also, Ian the electrician : correct?
Stephanie Jarvis obviously likes to gather Ian's around her as weren't some of the peacocks also called Ian too?

Beachgirl

VIP Member
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
I’d talk to Michael Potts as there are a couple of interesting guys I’d like to know more about in the F1 world.😂😂

• Haha

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
It's Friday, Friday... Fun night in the VIP lounge.
Let play a fun party game.
So, it's the Zombie Apocalypse and Château De Lalande is the last haven for Humanity. You arrive and have to partner up to fight the onslaught of zombies, who will you choose?

View attachment 1402053View attachment 1402058View attachment 1402069View attachment 1402082
View attachment 1402094View attachment 1402100View attachment 1402102View attachment 1402112View attachment 1402105View attachment 1402111View attachment 1402114View attachment 1402118View attachment 1402120View attachment 1402122View attachment 1402123View attachment 1402133View attachment 1402135View attachment 1402138

One more thing. If the zombies don't kill you, the black mold will. ☺ (Did you really expect to survive at Lalande?!)
Just couldn’t help but say- some of these pics are just begging to be on a tile by @Jules100!!!
You know which ones!!! 🤣🤣🤣
***Haven for Humanity at the HMN
Then there will be a “free for all” on who gets whose to be their avatar/profile pic.
Just for fun!!! For a late, late Saturday night when I should be going to bed!!!! I’ll be anxious to see what’s on here tomorrow though!!! ❤

• Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Fabulous! My favorite-ist summer drink!
I've always wanted to make my own limoncello......what do you use as the base? A friend of mine makes his with grain alcohol, but I've heard you can use vodka, which I feel a little more comfortable drinking. Whenever my friend gives me some of his, I open the mason jar, take a sniff and, I swear!, I almost can feel my eyebrows being singed off!
I’d just seen this Italian recipe moments before opening tattle.

• Heart

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
They post like that when no one else posts between yours. If you post to several comments with no one else posting at the same time as you they end up piled together as one.
🤦🏼‍♀️
Thank you
But not very comforting!!!
😰
I must try not to be too chatty and only reply to one when I first look on here again!!!
I’m going to try to work it out and not have a string of replies to who knows what!!!!

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
I’ve been drinking non alcoholic Martini with a mixer as you can then start drinking mid afternoon and not be asleep by 6pm😂😂. It is £8 in Sainsburys at the moment. I also mix it with sofa water
I must look out for that. I'm not much of a drinker (it makes me feel unwell long before I get tipsy) but I do like martini and long drinks like Limoncello spritzers, Pimms, etc.

• Heart

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
Fabulous! My favorite-ist summer drink!
I've always wanted to make my own limoncello......what do you use as the base? A friend of mine makes his with grain alcohol, but I've heard you can use vodka, which I feel a little more comfortable drinking. Whenever my friend gives me some of his, I open the mason jar, take a sniff and, I swear!, I almost can feel my eyebrows being singed off!
I use everclear!!! I had a friend who didn’t realize it was a sipping drink and they took a big swig and choked, then asked if I was trying to kill them🤪🤪🤪
Here’s a recipe that I use…

• Haha
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
With the grandparents and great aunts/uncles telly was only for the news, nothing else. Afterwards it was music, singalongs, games. On nice evenings it was sitting out and conversing. Saturday nights were for fais do-do with my mother’s family and square dancing with father’s. Even at home we were allowed very little tv, just a few hours on Saturday morning til the parents were up and history making events like the moon landings and presidential resignations. There was a lot more acknowledgment of commonality as a result.
Yes, front porch was where we spent the summers. We had lamps. One of the best things in the world was the chaise longue in the corner -- the house was on the corner of two streets with four sidewalks and every other kid in town in view. Sidewalks. Dang.
Sometimes we listened to the radio. I remember hearing about the death of Marilyn Monroe sitting on that porch.
And so much more.

I loooove Beach music! Every single dayeeyeah of ma life. Whoa Oh!
Beach music is everything. You don't even need a beach.

Last edited:
  • Heart