Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I'd say don't count out Sweet Baby J... :sneaky: :cool:

Speaking of electrical faults, I wonder if that was staged, because we have been talking about the faulty wirering, that Stephanie Jarvis never seems to have fixed - the faulty wirering that cause the fire....
That’s a good point. Maybe she was mocking or baiting the Tattlers with the live wire finding.

Reactions: 9

Summerbaby

VIP Member
WOW!!! Yesterday's, 7/10/22, pre-flog live chat had many guesses. All, worth posting. 🤭
♥ Baby J, Linda, and Sam.
Below, is the first act...

Jenny Willow sounds like Caroline Gooder.🤫 After her comment, (I highlighted with a bold font.), a Caroline, popped on and said, "hello".

Jenny Willow Don't forget to hit the Like button folks
Hanna Young We cant like stuff before we seen it
Jenny Willow @Hanna Young I can as I support this channel I know I'm going to enjoy the vlog
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I can like before seeing anything from Lalande or any chateau I follow
Jason Dubey BUT HOW DO I KNOW IM GOING TO LIKE IT....?!?!....lol
Jenny Willow @Stella Marie Poetry Me too and as a patron I often have an idea of what is going on.
Caroline hello everyone!

Robe talk....
Jason Dubey Hi guys! Do any of you wear Kimonos?
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I wish I could never find any in my size @Jason Dubey
Sweet Baby J Hi @Jason Dubey, no kimono, but I do have a 100stars pink & green giant willow robe!
Jason Dubey @Sweet Baby J I don't know it, but sounds fancy!
Sweet Baby J @Jadon Dubey, it is! @Stephanie Jarvis has one in blue & white
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, I just noticed, @Stephanie Jarvis is wearing the robe I was talking about in this videos thumbnail! Mine is pink & green though.
Jason Dubey Nice @Sweet Baby

Façade talk....
Sweet Baby J I’ve got a feeling that since the heating is very expensive & no contractors are available right away, Stephanie wants to start on the façade.
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts why not as Dan has equipment for rendering @Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J @Stella Marie Pottery, no offense to Dan or his super fans, but I would want a real rendering professional to tackle such a large job.
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts she doesn't have the budget for one @Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J @Stella Marie, I think Steph does ok $. Maybe it’s better to save for a pro, than not have it done the right way by a buddy that kind of has an idea how to do it. The cheap comes out expensive.
Lady Maji It could be about the exterior of the chateau? Maybe they didn't get all of the permissions approved?

Heating talk....
Jason Dubey Forget this heating nightmare and get some wood stoves
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey They are getting some but not all the chimneys will take them
Jezi H I think it’s about the heating system…
Sidonie Jansson The heating system seems to be a pain in the ---
Jezi H I can’t imagine what a bill for a heating system would be in a chateau…

Fun guesses...
Dolce Novembre pregnant ?
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts no @Dolce Novembre
linda blackmore someone broke a fingernail

Missing gifts...
Elpis Liossatos I wonder whether a CD I sent to these guys ever arrived…not heard from anyone.
Sidonie Jansson Elpis Liossatos hi! I also sent 2 books and 2 small objects that don´t seem to have reached- but perhaps the post in France is not always reliable.

Wallpaper talk...
Sweet Baby J I wonder when we are going to get to see the upstairs shower room with the beautiful pink bird wallpaper? Seems like it was almost done months ago. I can only imagine how beautiful it is in person
DeAnn P @Sweet Baby J Oh yep, I can't wait to see that
Catherine Touchet yes sweet baby j. i am looking forward to that upstairs bathroom reveal too. gonna be lovely
Sweet Baby J @Catherine Touchet, I know right?
Sweet Baby J I hope @Stephanie Jarvis had better luck with the pink bird wallpaper than the wallpaper in the Marquis sitting room & entrance hall & downstairs loo. Hopefully Gerry was there to help her.

Brenda Gibbons talk...
Sweet Baby J Has anyone spoken to Brenda Gibbons to make sure she’s ok after what happened on Thursday?
DeAnn P @Sweet Baby J I was wondering that too

Stella, Stella, Stella...
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I would wish her rooms finished must be stressful living in construction zone
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I hope her pantry sale is going good

Linda is not wrong...
linda blackmore too many projects not finished!

On cue, but no answer...
Catherine Touchet Has she announced her Mommy's and Percys return?
Percy Attfield Hello from Centurion, South Africa
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone

Gerda, the flog has not yet started...
Gerda Vd Westhuizen we can do. better than 111 thumbs up please hit the like button

Kitchen/tile talk...
Sweet Baby J So we got to see Steve’s beautiful tiles, but when is the kitchen going to get renovated & tiles installed? We are so close
DeAnn P @Sweet Baby J He did a great job

🔥
Sam Horsman it's been said before the electrics need to be sorted out because of the fire years ago as well as the heating etc......
Isabelle Jarvis [message retracted]
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
I really like Hanna Young and Linda Blackmore, both sensible women!
Who in their right mind would press the like button before viewing, does anybody in real life give a like or 5* review of a product that they haven't even received etc?
Sweet Baby J appears to constantly jump from one side of the fence to the other with his comments in most chats, which is totally :confused:

• Haha
  • Wow

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I wonder if the didn't actually use a different colour for the second coat, the colour now looks completely different
I thought right from the word go Sadie should have gone with the Dorchester Pink as a shade lighter, which is maybe what she has now decided to do. Who really knows, and more to the point, who ultimately really cares? :giggle:

• Haha

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
It is really good and I also think the best so far in likeness to your original one. If you wish to keep your youthful appearance I recomend Aldi's Laura Caviar Illumination day moisuriser cream. £6.99... compared to be as good if not better than the most expensive brands.. I prefer it to No 7 protect and perfect and thats kind of lower end of expensive ( in my books anyway) . You don't need to spend high to get fabulous results. You look beautiful anyway xx

Oh this is soooooo good... maybe you could go to print... wrapping paper etc... I'm getting excited at the thought... maybe send it to the Charlaton...x
The Aldis in my neck of the woods stopped carrying most of the skincare & makeup products a while ago. Insert sad, wrinkly, broke face here.
I’ve switched to Mario Badescu - it’s great product and reasonably priced..

• Heart

WMGL

VIP Member
View attachment 1403244
@Jules100 Thank you very much for m
Nobody talks about the sensuality built into these styles -- incl Sister Parrish and her buds her in the US.
A chaise longue for two.....those beds......

Family fais do do, ur killin me.
Methinks the fish shack is gonna have to add in some Cajunized dancing to the Carolina shaggin'.

@billybudd What a great way to start my morning. Toes a tapping! Thanks.

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I'd say don't count out Sweet Baby J... :sneaky: :cool:

Speaking of electrical faults, I wonder if that was staged, because we have been talking about the faulty wirering, that Stephanie Jarvis never seems to have fixed - the faulty wirering that cause the fire....
Yep, I agree. I am also keeping my eyes peeled where Sweet Baby J is concerned. Or, s/he may even suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder :

Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which may fluctuate.

Sound like anybody that we all have come to know rather well who continually skews timelines and makes promises within their own vlogs but then, they entirely forget that they have done so? :censored:

Maybe she will come to her senses and bail, like Christie’s did on Fanny No Gooder, the tastemaker/ influencer whom Christie’s found had no taste or influence or work ethic.
I sincerely hope so as I would be beyond myself with fury if my daughter had not done the proper research where the HMN is concerned and ultimately, it negatively affected her career - seems like she has been at 100 Stars for 6 years. Such a really "rookie" mistake imho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
This is the slowest damn pergola I've ever seen being built. Now they're reinforcing the top of the pergola with steel beams which need to be welded together. The damn pergola will be more structurally sound than the water damaged ceilings of the shiteau.

I'm no Engineer, yet I can't help but think they're over-engineering the pergola. It's not a weight bearing structure. The beams are cemented into the ground and the wall. Steel guide wires have been installed to prevent the wooden uprights from bowing and provide additional support. Does it really need steel beams across the top?

Who is going to do the welding? Apparently the steel beams also need to be painted but Dan's complaining that he might have to paint them. Who the hell else is going to do the painting? I thought Dan was now big outdoor projects guy, but since he got his new teeth he's just lazy, complain and whinge about doing work guy.
Perhaps the wall is falling down 😂 DTM's remedy

• Haha

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
And what’s amazing to me is that for the amount of money many of the American Patreons send to SJ annually, they could travel to a hotel like the Greenbrier and actually experience what Fanny is trying to sell. And it’s practically in many American patrons’ own backyard! I’d much rather spend a few days at the Greenbrier resort than travel all the way to France, in the middle of nowhere, to tour that farmhouse dump and meet the twenty-something year old Squirrel who thinks he’s an expert on decor, wine, and table settings. Hoping to get a cheese sandwich, ass bread, or maybe an armpit baguette to eat by the mosquito infested fountain. And you know the entire time the La Lande gang will act as if it’s really beneath them to rub elbows with the patron tourists (if not to the patron’s face, then behind their backs).
Of course!
Same I’d take The Greenbrier anytime....
Because Dorothy Draper was somebody!!!!
Her styles live on!!!
Nothing at the HMN can say that!!!
😬

• Haha

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
He resigned as leader of the Conservative Party but is clinging on to Prime minister role until October. Rumour is that he has a non-covid wedding in three weeks at the PM's Country residence Chequers and that would not be possible if he isn't PM.
Isn't he already married? Do you mean they are having another, or is it for someone else ?

JackSpratt

VIP Member
That chandelier in the bathroom... Any lighting in a bathroom must be bathroom safe. Even in France (which sometimes has questionable electrical practices - open sockets in a bathroom, light switches in a bathroom, no earthing). It's an accident waiting to happen, bathroom light fittings should be sealed. She'll end up doing a Claude François! Or maybe snotty squirrel will...
You beat me to it referencing the ledgend that is ClouClou.

• Wow
  • Heart

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
OH MY GOODNESS! Jules...it takes my breath away! Thank you so, so much!
And thank you for not doing the graffiti in the background. After I posted last night, I was going to do another post to ask you not to put in the background and to add whiskers, but was afraid I would sound too Stephanie-ish.........telling you to use your judgement, but then giving you specifics on what I want/didn't want! You read my mind! And you gave him whiskers, too! Thank you!

I will treasure this forever!

Try some on vanilla ice cream! My husband loves it on ice cream, but doesn't like it straight up. I love it straight up and mixed in cocktails.
It's hard to find a good brand that you like, particularly when in the liquor stores I frequent there's only two or three brands to begin with and it's not inexpensive, so if you get one you don't love, it feels sort of like a waste. That's how my husband got to using it over ice cream - he was using up a bottle I didn't care for! This is why I want to try making my own.
It's easy and delicious. Made some for Xmas a few years back and all the chat here about Limoncello has reminded me. I will make some for this Xmas too. I'll start it in December (y)

• Heart

Kalessi

Chatty Member
No, I'm not buying that. She seems to have a bigger circle of friends than Dan does - we have seen that in their vlogs. It's not just the hairdressing pics, she seems very happy in that circle. I don't think she is quite the innocent that some would like us to believe. She was complicit in playing along with the happy families scenario and yet the criticism was aimed fully at Dan. She gains from their Patreon too. Sorry Annalise, there's little to choose between you and them.
Annalise seems to get a fair amount of work for herself and alongside others.

View attachment 1404010
But, I don’t want that to be true. 😭

• Haha

huydecirku

VIP Member
I wonder if the didn't actually use a different colour for the second coat, the colour now looks completely different

• Sick
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Or is she a devout Muslim? …My understanding is that devout Muslims cannot wear traditional nail polish because it shields them from God. I heard this when I was watching a news story about a Muslim woman entrepreneur starting a new nail polish company with a new type of nail polish that is somehow porous, which makes it acceptable to be worn by devout Muslims. (?)
I think that maybe wrong don't think the Quran mentions nail polish ha ha

Fanny is hardly a recommendation for botox! :ROFLMAO:
I think she looks younger than her years don't you?

• Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Hopefully your sense of taste will come back soon. Being unable to really taste food or flavors must be terrible. Keep resting and get well soon! Baby is always with us, even if only in spirit! 🤗❤
thanks but I really think I talked to him the last few days here.

• Wow
  • Heart