Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Toys in the attic, post: 10613640, member: 198526
Is this the bill for the notorious redecoration of the flat above No. 10? What a waste of money. Still, it was someone else's money, so that's OK...or is it?

maybe this is old subject as I have been out of the loop for some time recovery and all , guess this bill is where the account are ? did they ever see the light of day ? or just a profit loss statement of some sort.

Reactions: 4

elizabethrex

Just been to my local TKMaxx (TJ to those of you on the other side of the pond). Had to photo the shelves that made me smile. Also spotted a dress made of similar material to the maxi dress she wore to garden party but resisted pulling out the phone again.

Look closely next time you see Spode, it's the detail that I got my name from.
Carrickmines?

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
Oh.. there is Baby in the thumbnail. ♥ He always has those shiny eyes when he feels good.
When was that?
Funny about finding the squiripple!!!
😂😂😂
Watching that and Gosh, Marie’s skin was not in good shape?
Was that an old video I’m guessing.
Just thought she did not look in good health.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Even worse it's 31 degrees in the shade and I decided to do some baking WTF am I on! Now I've got the song Alexandrie, Alexandra going around in my head and I've been doing 'the dance' like a demented fool in my sweatbox of a kitchen! :rolleyes: 🤪
Ah, a dedicated Clodette! My friend told me she wanted to be a Clodette when she was a teen. I wanted to be in Pans People!

• Haha

Fennelbug

VIP Member
That was my very first thought too.
He seems a nice enough bloke just but just sooooooooo boring! Plus, he is far too old for Stephanie Jarvis. :unsure:

Thanks @Sparrowsfart. Oh, now I remember. For some reason, I was thinking that it was a male - well that would make sense, wouldn't it? :giggle:

Half a head of hair! :devilish:
Summer? Are you from Dublin?

Reactions: 2