Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maria Antonia Hb

I agree, I am sure she will be fine if the Shittoo employment ended. She is plenty busy with her own gardens and animals and I think her friendship with Annalise will not be affected by no longer working at the dump. Kirsty has also been there long enough to see what has happened to others, Selmar, Dan, Marie, etc.
Yes, and she seems to have a stable, supporting relationship.. At least I get the impression

Reactions: 10

PixiesPaw

Not a payed promotion:

For more than two years now, I’ve been playing a wonderful tablet game called „Murder in the alps“.
it’s a puzzle/search game about a journalist called Anna. The game is built upon different chapters in different locations like a hotel, a small Italien town, Bern in Switzerland.

Each interaction consumes energy, which reloads over the day. (You could buy energy on sales however.) But if you have patience you can play through all chapters within a few month I think.

The newest chapter is „The Dada Killer“, which is extremely fascinating and gives a lot of information about the Dada movement. I truly love this game.

View attachment 1407358
I played a few chapters a long time ago and got frustrated with waiting on the energy to restore. I think I will revisit. The pandemic has taught me more patience.

Thanks for recommending.

• Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Stuart is the girl in red sitting at the end of the sofa - Fanny's minime, just younger, prettier and more talented.
E-mail #9022-a concerned fan

Dear Stephanie,
Great video last night. Summer and friends in La Land. You made my day and that's why I want to say something.
The hateful sites constantly criticize Phillip, his spending of your money and laziness. You know, I don't participate and I don't read (I would never, I love you), but my friend told me.
In last night's video you showed Phillip cooking, setting up the chandelier, setting the table, doing the hard work of choosing the decorations for the chateau. I think you overdid it.
Phillip is not here to be exploited. For God's sake, he is your boyfriend and he should be your support and companionship. You have hired workers and money from Patreon to pay the workers.
You enjoy yourself and pass on the joy of living to us. Stephanie, you earned it with your work and enthusiasm.
I love you all.
I am thrilled by you🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
In a couple of words, Stephanie Jarvis is totally an, "emotional vampire". Just like her mother is, without a shadow of a doubt. And boy, how they play their game so v.v. well.
Just another deplorable N characteristic, e.g. initially suck people in through their naivety, then their empathy via the N's sob stories and, ultimately the victim's usefulness in the N's end game. Once no longer useful to a N, you are simply just a nuisance to them! Or, even worse, they blame shame you - absolutely despicable imho. Think, Selma, FRK, Ian x2, the mayor, the chapel restorer, the patio restorers, the accountant, the architect and many volunteers too etc, etc. Unfortunately, the list is endless! Davey won't be blame free either, unfortunately!
And once anyone experiences what is the N's way of life and constant repeat cycle process, without a doubt, the N simply just walks away leaving their victims just a shell of their former selves, all experiencing PTSD and cognitive dissonance. AKA to the lay person as, "what the hell/f**k just actually happened in such a short period of time as, from where I am sitting, I went from hero to zero scenario" :mad:
So how does Baghead Nick and Potts fit in here? They aren't discarded, they must see SJ's lack of empathy and don't buy her sob stories.

billybudd

VIP Member
I use my grandmother’s old rules, stains get Fels Naptha soap scrubbed or 20 Mule Team Borax, the appropriate soak and scrub routine with a wash board before going into the machine. I have a wall mounted foldaway drying line for delicates, wools, etc and anything that goes in the dryer tumbles with wool dryer balls. No chemical softeners of any kind. They tend to make me itch.
Yeah I have old school castile laundry soap bars and a spray bottle of water for stain treatment. Works great.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
This comment by Cameron shouldn't have made me laugh, but it did. It's very informative and very correct what he's saying. I just like how he's all doom and gloom and then signs off by saying "Cheers!". As in, hope you don't die from avian flu......Cheers, though!

I agree with Deanya, too. I was quite upset to hear those poor little babies chirping away for their mother, while all the shitoo people took turns holding them and Stephanie oohed and aahed over them. Get them to their mom....stat!
If only Fanny showed the same affection to young homo sapiens...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

billybudd

VIP Member
Well, after the media revelations of this morning. I sincerely hope that Boris and Carrie will 100% be footing the bill for their planned "second" wedding at Chequers later this month. Absolutely ridiculous carry on - just why even bother?
IMHO, they need to be saving every last penny they have since Boris is now deemed as unemployed. No doubt, s/he will write a book and become an after dinner speaker, travelling the world - like so many others before him. 🤮
I think she's already planning whose husband she'll be snaking next. Lana Zahawi, do you know where Nadhim is?

• Wow
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Quick thing here....I also use Tide and Downy and I do not like the smell of Tide, either! Have you considered using Tide Free? It's unscented! All you'll smell is whatever your fabric softener smells like!
I have- but it doesn't seem like it does as good of a job as the regular Tide. :( I use Persil Pro Clean as well, which is okay, and Hero Clean for my sweaty gym clothes (which smells pretty amazing, but is pricey.)

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
The story goes that plastering Ian refused to work at Lalande as he didn’t like how she shoved the pink phone in his face.
Money talks. The lure of euros. That job will cost SJ alot. That's if she pays Plasterer Ian eventually of course

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I’d just seen this Italian recipe moments before opening tattle.

I must be the only person on this planet who doesn't like limoncello. :giggle:
My friend in the SoF has a huge lemon tree in her garden and makes gallons of the stuff every year using that commercial strength alcohol - maybe that's the reason why I don't like it so much! But, even when I have bought in the shops in UK, still not a fan. Might give it another shot in view of our current temps and it might be nicer chilled with some kind of mixer in a tall glass with lots of ice. 😁