The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1406709

The Chateau Diaries
19 hours ago
In England, the word ‘lover’ is almost exclusively used to describe an extra-marital affair. Philip’s definitely my boyfriend 😊
If I were in a mature, long-term relationship, I’d call the other person “my partner.” Maybe I’m being overly optimistic, but by insisting on calling him her boyfriend, she doesn’t sound very committed to him.

Besides calling her darling and his use of “we” all the time, does Phillip ever use any terms like “girlfriend” when referring to Stephanie? I’ve never noticed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The Aldis in my neck of the woods stopped carrying most of the skincare & makeup products a while ago. Insert sad, wrinkly, broke face here.
I’ve switched to Mario Badescu - it’s great product and reasonably priced..
Oh that's a shame... I've not heard of your product but sounds like a goodun.

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is Snorts wearing!!! 🤢
Had to stop watching the fuckery to comment that Fanny us a dumb ass and WHY is Snorts wearing blue eyeshadow????
I. Just. Can't.
Spa day at Chateau de Lalande. Proper preparation for a busy weekend???
Philip Janssen even had time to do his nails. 💅
Sidenote:
Claus/bike rider/volunteer, (wearing the cap), from last summer, is back.
Davy, Paul, guest and help.png

1657483022273.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I might give that a try. I alternate between No 7 and Liz Earle usually. No great advert though if you look at my avatar! I hope I am a little more youthful than that! 😁
I'm sure you are beautiful.. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sure you are beautiful.. 🥰
How kind! See, I told you that I am younger than my avatar would suggest (and I've given up the cigars.) All thanks to Liz Earle Skin repair. Damn, now Heathcliffe will be bothering me again. xx

Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 21.27.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Had to stop watching the fuckery to comment that Fanny us a dumb ass and WHY is Snorts wearing blue eyeshadow????
I. Just. Can't.
Perhaps he is modeling himself after Harry Styles - who is immensely popular and very cool- and coincidentally also dating an older woman!
Harry's girlfriend is hot too though!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perhaps he is modeling himself after Harry Styles - who is immensely popular and very cool- and coincidentally also dating an older woman!
Harry's girlfriend is hot too though!
Maybe Snorts thinks they are kindred spirits since Snorts had a very brief stint in a boy band.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Cameron Hollis
6 minutes ago
Not to be an alarmist..... Avian Influenza is still affecting wild and domestic birds. I, completely ignorant to the fact wild birds were affected handled a gosling I thought had a leg injury with no gloves, eye protection, or a mask. After driving an hour with the little thing riding shotgun in the truck I passed it to the care of the wildlife hospital. I received a call the next morning to say the poor died shortly after our arrival. They believed it likely had the highly transmissible strain of the virus. I immediately began a 10 day quarantine. On day three I developed flu like symptoms with a very mild intermittent fever. During those ten day we lost over 100 geese. It took two weeks for the test results for the gosling to came back; positive. At which time the health authorities arrived to test me the same day. By this time I was over whatever infection I had... More likely Covid. Anyhow .... Avian Flu has roughly a 50% mortality rate in humans. Because so few have contracted the virus there is not enough data to nail down just how adversely Avian Flu affects humans.

The short of this comment; Do not so as I did. Only handle wildlife while wearing adequate protection; gloves, eye protection, and a mask. If you notice any birds with nasal discharge, struggling to walk, shaking their head (trying to clear nasal passages), appears confused, suffering from cognitive decline, discolored and runny bowel discharge, or shivering they must be immediately separated from the others. A sick bird must be culled. Particularly birds with late stage symptoms (shivering, seizures, and sever cognitive/motor decline). Trying to care for a sick bird in an enclosed space will put anyone going in and out of the space to look after the bird (feeding, watering, changing bedding, and cleaning up after them) at unnecessary risk due to the mortality being as high as 85% for birds.

Super happy you all found the old live wire before tragedy struck. Wow. I would certainly call the electrician back to explain that error. I would also be checking every junction and breaker panel to look for more possible errors. That is scary.

Cheers!

Deanya Schempp
15 minutes ago
I can't watch you stressing the birds out for you tube or your own amusement. They should have a coop to start with. Our peacocks stayed in the loft of our barn. Please stop bothering the animals more than you have to. Get them a safe space to start with, or move them with as little fuss as possible.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Smart tattlers have other sources of information than just here. Does anyone know if How to renovate a Chateau are putting out a vlog tonight? Missing my quota of Benoit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why the title of the vlog there was no bad news just more evidence of renovations happening arse over tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Jules100 you're going to need a bigger tiki hut !!
Updated with additional tiles for @Green Fairy @lulublugirl @SleepingBeauty123 @Madame de Pompanddoodoo @ComtesseRose
And @NotAChatelaine who I completely missed out in version one - Sorry 🤗
Jules100's personal favourite tile (fanny poo) added a couple of times because it's so damn good!
Apologies to @Le Baiseur and @ploppityplop2 who have both now been promoted from behind Jules's shoulders.

🍻

View attachment 1406581
AWH I need a beautiful avatar tile of a wolf mask......pretty please Mrs. Jules 😘 😘 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stuart worked all weekend at Lalande and all she got was a robe.

1657486414478.png

Now she is tired and bitchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.