Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeeves

VIP Member
It’s good to read about alternative stain removal which is more environmentally friendly. I shall investigate more. ❤
A bar of Green Fairy soap and a soft nailbrush works wonders for children's socks and soiled knees / seat of their trousers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Maria Antonia Hb

Just read the title and watched for a few seconds..
At least some truth:YES, the HOUSE is constantly talking to you..
Please, do proper drainage, check the electricity
"you look tired, get some holidays" No, that my be some cult members fans...
Actually this house sighs so loud, I even hear it here in austria..

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
The Lalande's weekend reunion/dinner party...
Stuart cooked, who served and who did the dishes???

Stephen Cole and Vivienne Birt had their mouths full.

View attachment 1405986
View attachment 1405988
View attachment 1405989
I am an eternal student foodie, can recognize purslane on @ploppityplop2's Ottoman breakfast at Ottolenghi at 100 paces. Haven't watched this video yet. But I have to say I do not recognize a single component of these plates. I do see the rococo pattern on the plates adds to the unappetizing confusion of the sepia-toned salmagundi on top, with fewmet-like black things for garnish. Not to mention wildly-varying portions of the ochre stuff, clearly apprehensible to every guest through glass bowls. Yum. :devilish:

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
View attachment 1400474

Karen Howatt
1 minute ago
Why can’t you get any repairs done or finish anything?

Hope Walker
16 minutes ago
Stephanie please treat yourself and fix up the bathroom. Your walls are cracking and the baseboards need caulking. You deserve a lovely bathroom. Ignore the haters and do it up.

Natasha Travis
19 minutes ago
I have a suggestion for your bathroom ceiling I was watching a person doing a DIY on a TV show and he used spray paint that he sprayed into a small pan and then he painted the ceiling with it with a rolling brush and it turned out like a gold ceiling it was so beautiful it’s the only way to get a metallic paint is to use the spray paint can imagine he used multiple spray cans to achieve the ceiling. It be so pretty if you could do it in a perfect colour to go with the bathtub. I like the inside colour personally. Just an idea for you!

Tricia Kelly
15 minutes ago
Or you could wallpaper ceiling in gold colours like Sarah Beeney suggests in one of her latest shows
YES Fanny.. Wallpaper your bathroom ceiling, where the paint won't stick because of the humidity....

matching your outfit and straw to the sodding tablecloth and too much jewellery for what is a casual home dinner, snide comments to a child when they say something that is grammatically incorrect, putting up new light fittings when the ceiling needs painting, young fogey who looks like an anemic BG impersonator who has borrowed Robert Smiths nail polish in an attempt to be edgy

Phi Phi finally morphing into Fanny
"Believe me Michael" LOL... I used to love Kenny, I still use 'pranny' on occasion...

Last edited:
  • Haha

howlingwolf

I thought the same thing. It is the color of puke.
Can anyone say

Latest from a gushing fan on f/b.

A huge thank you to Stephanie, Nati, Maria, Pavlina, Philip and Amoury for giving Peter to most amazing birthday weekend ever!!!! Dancing the night away with Stephanie and Philip, and our lovely friends and family, after Maria’s wonderfully delicious birthday dinner, following a lovely day wandering the grounds and a game of pétanque, a scrumptious lunch where Maria catered for our dietary issues with a five star feast. Special thanks to lovely Nati who was so attentive and helpful in every way, and many thanks Pavlina for the beautiful floral display in our room. It was a once in a lifetime experience that we will both treasure forever. Sending you all so much love and heart felt thanks for making it such a special treat. Bless you all from the bottom of our hearts 🙏
❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂❤🎂

Especially heartwarming is the special thanks for the Argentinian bully. One wonders how much their Patreon contribution is each month to receive such treatment. The photos accompanying this piece show the terrible state of the walls both at the shittoo and the chapel.
Quite obvious these dingleberries have never had the pleasure of staying at plush accommodations.
No 5 ⭐ chef would cook in this dirty moldy cesspool 🤮🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Summerbaby

VIP Member
No shorts for PhiPhi—pretty please. The only person who would love to see his knees is LokiCleveland!

PhiPhi wants to think he has taste and style, a young man with an old soul. I have a sneaking feeling that he had no friends growing up to influence his style except his grandparents.
I know, I know and I agree with you too.
Yesterday he was wearing those trousers with brown leather Chelsea boots, or whatever they are called these days!

Elviemary

Chatty Member
No fabric softeners in my house. I use vinegar. Use percil powder. Not those horrid pills. The slime gets into every nook in the machine. Yuck! Whitener added to the soap powder for whites.
If you read the labels on most towels it says do not use softener. It makes them nonabsorbent. I dry towels and sheets. Douvet cover gets folded wet. Hand Smoothed and place on the rack. No ironing needed.
once a month I run a cleaning solution thru my machine and the dishwasher.
I also use vinegar in final rinse.

Just once. Some old guy was trying to make some intense eye contact.
@Jules100 I don’t have an avatar (wasn’t sure how to add one) but I love love LOVE your designs so please can I have one and then I’ll have to work out how to add it 😁 I would like one of the sheep, wearing a tiara and trampling on SJ! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
@Jules100 Thank you. 💖 🤗

I must admit - possibly sounding ungrateful - that I had considered changing my avatar and ask for a tile be made of that. Oh well... Too late.😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I c

I can’t take credit for it as I stole it from another Tattler. Wish I could remember who for attribution. I always heard the phrase “the town pump” where I was raised. Same insult, different region, lol.
Actually I think it may have been @JackSpratt who originally used that phrase here, "village bike" and as she is an English ex-pat long living in France, that is a well known saying in England, AKA, a woman of very low morals and is up for anybody who cares to ride her particular bike - yuck! :devilish:

• Haha