The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny would have to compete with a puppy for Snort’s attention and the entitled orphan NoGooder Princess would not stand for less than 100% of PhiPhi’s time. Snorts does not realize it, but he has become Fanny’s pet and is presumably potty trained. Spooky!
If Snorty wants a puppy maybe Fanny could dress up for him.
1657439554685.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's going on? I miss a day or two and when I return it's like I am in the wrong thread with all of you having different avatars 😂 And yes, Jules, I want one, too, pretty please.🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤ Though you do it the wrong way: first you ask people to become patreon and then you offer them goodies😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If Snorty wants a puppy maybe Fanny could dress up for him.
View attachment 1405490
Oh come on…I’m trying to fall asleep…not have nightmares! Wtf??? I think the more disturbing thing is that this was obviously taken in a hotel room, and that just reinforces the whole conversation we had about trying not to think who was in that bed before you arrived. Lol 😂

and I’m going on vacation soon too…I will never un-see this image! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Phi Phi stays at the Dump much longer, a real life murder mystery book could be written…so many suspects with a grudge towards the porcelain fondler……...was it Ñutty in the library with a candlestick from the murano chandelier?

Did Marie prepare a meal with heavy cream and multiple dairy items that finished the lactose intolerant Snorts off? Were tire tracks found on the body…was it from the digger, the Mercedes, Dan’s green van, or a wheelbarrow(Kirsty uses one in the garden)?

Did Phi Phi fall in the moat and drown, and why was Larkin seen frantically running away from the moat area with a video game dvd in his hand minutes before Snorts was found (Was there an argument over gaming?) Was he poisoned by the nail polish that breathes (was that claim a lie?) The possibilities are endless.
Potty loves a good murder mystery dinner. The options for murder plots are endless at the shiteau!
I wonder how many times Potts murder mystery evening involved the demise of Phillip.
Jimmy Connolly
5 days ago
My guess is, It’s Stephanie In the bedroom With the power drill 😉👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
E-mail# 9056

Dear Stephanie,
Me again. Today I saw on the Hate site (I don't read, I never would, but, you know, Google) that they are making fun of your wonderful kitchen tiles. Although, I have to admit, whoever makes them for avatars is very talented. Maybe you could forget your pride, take a look at the Hate site (don't read) and contact the artist, because it seems to me that you were not very happy with your tiles, and this artist also makes them for free.
You know I love you.

@Jules100 I also want a new, blue, profile one. Please. They are so fun and beautiful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
[

Oh no! That is terrible! A good majority of my clothing is "hand wash and line dry"- especially Roxy Surfwear (one would think after surfing and being on the beach all day, no one has time for this, but unfortunately, they feel compelled to make their clothing of viscose, which does not fare well being washed in warm water nor in a tumble dryer.) But, their clothing is SO comfy, so I wash on delicate/cold, and hang everything on hangers in my garage, which is right next to my laundry room. They do dry really quickly, and my garage smells of Tide with Downy (I actually do NOT like the smell of Tide, but whatever.) I understand the pool towel plight all too well- we have a saltwater pool and buy quality towels, but they do fade pretty quickly in the sun. I usually throw the towels in the washer as soon as they are dried (counterintuitive, I know) on cold, and toss them on the dryer (I hate crunchy towels.) Or we could all be like Fanny- just never wash your towels, clothes, et all....
Quick thing here....I also use Tide and Downy and I do not like the smell of Tide, either! Have you considered using Tide Free? It's unscented! All you'll smell is whatever your fabric softener smells like!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a little behind, but I am wondering how Stephanie approached Nutty and Annemarie. I’m curious to know what she said to them… ”you’re not invited, please leave for the weekend. You can stay at my apartment in London.”
I'm sure Stephanie Jarvis came up with a brilliant plan that the Argentinian Bully could not refuse. She's a master in randomly leaving hints towards something so that when plans are finally made people think they came up with it themselves.
1657444237532.png

Stephanie Jarvis said, "Stuart Folkes is coming back".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine the way those queens would shade the Lie Landers?!? I would definitely be here for it, lol.
I think JVNwould want to chop off SJ’s hair and cut some texture into it! Tan would have a breakdown on seeing the wardrobes. And Karamo would need a team to help him with the psychology of the la las…

Love it!
Can you put them in the Lalande kitchen too?
View attachment 1404479
View attachment 1404480
How about using the wonderful @Jules100 tile designs for a printed tablecloth and napkins (on wipeable plastic) as a gift for La La land?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If Phi Phi stays at the Dump much longer, a real life murder mystery book could be written…so many suspects with a grudge towards the porcelain fondler……...was it Ñutty in the library with a candlestick from the murano chandelier?

Did Marie prepare a meal with heavy cream and multiple dairy items that finished the lactose intolerant Snorts off? Were tire tracks found on the body…was it from the digger, the Mercedes, Dan’s green van, or a wheelbarrow(Kirsty uses one in the garden)?

Did Phi Phi fall in the moat and drown, and why was Larkin seen frantically running away from the moat area with a video game dvd in his hand minutes before Snorts was found (Was there an argument over gaming?) Was he poisoned by the nail polish that breathes (was that claim a lie?) The possibilities are endless.
Let's call Michael Petherick to bring his detective inspector costume for the investigation!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Jules100 I've just realised I haven't thanked you for my lovely tile. I know I said you should hand paint them like Anna, but was only joking. Sorry about that. I love my Sparrow. Thank you so much. Added bonus I bet Stephanie hates them all because they are better than hers!
Wish I could come to Key West and celebrate with you all, but NZ is a wee bit far away.
I was looking at Key West on google maps the other day as I have never been and only know of it through TV.
When I used the street view man it turned into a mermaid!
@Sparrowsfart Thanks for the info. I had to check out the mermaid. What a great idea!!

If Philip gets a puppy then we know he is there to stay, so far Stephanie does not deny him anything, and he is spending her earnt $$$ quite successfully. For someone as tight as she is you must wonder.

Prehaps Natty and Amoury went to London as they weren't going to serve table yet again while Philp plays lord of the manor.
InkedBJJ gift.jpg

Philp to me is becoming more and more like benjamin button regressing back to childhood.
I want a puppy
He has already regressed!

Reactions: 8
Laundry speak....USAer in Italy. A drying rack works amazing....you move it around & in winter in front of the heater. My motto "keep it simple stupid". Stop making things more difficult, Amy!

@Jules100 shame you don't have the dual purpose laundrymat / bar nearby. I think a book could be written about characters of a laundrymat in the US...and well, Florida, you corner the market.

🤔How come we never hear about problems with the washer/dryer situation at HMN? Hey don't care is my guess & sounds like they send out the B&B bedding & towels.

Snorts must have muscle atrophy with the lack of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just once. Some old guy was trying to make some intense eye contact.
@Jules100 I don’t have an avatar (wasn’t sure how to add one) but I love love LOVE your designs so please can I have one and then I’ll have to work out how to add it 😁 I would like one of the sheep, wearing a tiara and trampling on SJ! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I'm biased but that has to be my absolute favourite - thank you! It's taken years off me. @Heathcliffe will love it!
It is really good and I also think the best so far in likeness to your original one. If you wish to keep your youthful appearance I recomend Aldi's Laura Caviar Illumination day moisuriser cream. £6.99... compared to be as good if not better than the most expensive brands.. I prefer it to No 7 protect and perfect and thats kind of lower end of expensive ( in my books anyway) . You don't need to spend high to get fabulous results. You look beautiful anyway xx

View attachment 1404467

@Jules100 I am totally blaming @Albee !!!
I have taken the liberty to tile your gorgeous tiki hut for you... I hope you like it... 😍 from all of us tartlets x

p.s. you're doing reno's at the moment right? I am available for tiling if required :LOL:🤣😆

p.p.s. It's gotta be Miller Light time 🍻 Cheers!
Oh this is soooooo good... maybe you could go to print... wrapping paper etc... I'm getting excited at the thought... maybe send it to the Charlaton...x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.