The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OHhhhh OK, sorry I'm getting myself all confused.
I went back to try and find the comments, but couldn't.
I had commented on Dan's vlog one day and then a couple of days later teased Caroline that she was Stephanie, on another vlog. Caroline then commented back to me quoting my comment from Dan's older video.
Was weird she had the 'time' to look up my previous comment in an older vlog. Just felt a bit strange, anyway whoever she is (I still think it's Stephanie) she had plenty of time to 'look up' my previous comments.
The little orphan princess Stephanfraudie aka Caroline Gooder does not like being questioned and does not feel like she should ever been accountable to anyone. Accountability is for the little people, not fairy princess Fanny . She couldn’t believe someone did not automatically fall for her deceitful alter ego, Caroline Gooder.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has actually called the person nosey

Chloe Malik
1 day ago
@caroline gooder I keep asking this Caroline every vlog and you never respond? Are you a relative of Stephanie? Have I missed you in the vlogs? I don't remember seeing you, but you are the font of all Chateau knowledge so just being nosey and wondering what your connection is.
Read more

lQSA3g_3lFA__-0fISw_PuLQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
1 day ago (edited)
@Chloe Malik I have 300 emails in my in box from many vlogs, personal messages from patrons in the know and friends, so I didn't get to yours yet. Just watch the vlogs and read Stephanie's and Philip's comments. All the info is there. The new nail polish breathes so even I could wear it. 😄
Read more

2aKENfMu-TNFx74kzPC2cIQw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chloe Malik
23 hours ago
@caroline gooder I have been asking here? Probably a few people would like to know. I am afraid I don't have your email as I don't know who you are?

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

17 hours ago
It’s definitely not a French thing, it’s a Philip thing 😂 But I like it, and we have fun with it. He’s currently trying a new white shade…

Highlighted reply

caroline gooder
16 hours ago
@Chloe Malik As you say you are a nosey person. 😘

Chloe Malik
3 hours ago
@caroline gooder I am definitely nosey but just find it odd that you answer everyone as if you're Stephanie or a relative I just hope you're aren't a looney stalker ha ha

Chloe Malik
1 day ago
@caroline gooder I keep asking this Caroline every vlog and you never respond? Are you a relative of Stephanie? Have I missed you in the vlogs? I don't remember seeing you, but you are the font of all Chateau knowledge so just being nosey and wondering what your connection is.
Read more

caroline gooder
1 day ago (edited)
@Chloe Malik I have 300 emails in my in box from many vlogs, personal messages from patrons in the know and friends, so I didn't get to yours yet. Just watch the vlogs and read Stephanie's and Philip's comments. All the info is there. The new nail polish breathes so even I could wear it. 😄
Read more

Chloe Malik
23 hours ago
@caroline gooder I have been asking here? Probably a few people would like to know. I am afraid I don't have your email as I don't know who you are?

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

17 hours ago
It’s definitely not a French thing, it’s a Philip thing 😂 But I like it, and we have fun with it. He’s currently trying a new white shade…

Highlighted reply

caroline gooder
16 hours ago

Chloe Malik
3 hours ago
@caroline gooder I am definitely nosey but just find it odd that you answer everyone as if you're Stephanie or a relative I just hope you're aren't a looney stalker ha ha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
And Amoury put a shirt on. Sleeveless vests are so yuck, and at an evening dinner table 🤢
The lalalanders seem to see A as some kind of Adonis, I am alone in finding him quite unattractive? 🧐 I’d love to see Queer Eye come and do an intervention….except they are all too lovely and kind for La La…
Can you imagine the way those queens would shade the Lie Landers?!? I would definitely be here for it, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think Dans teeth are yellowing with every vlog and top and bottom sets are different shades ? Could be camera / lighting but could also be "cheap" Turkey teeth rip off and his oral hygiene or lack of might be the reason for his mess in the first place. ORAL B charcoal Perfection toothpaste has my teeth (veneers replacing ugly old filled teeth)AND gums looking A* and my British Dentist agrees.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This has got me wondering how the hell did he bag such a high flyer wife.
Well his bag head scenario is immature enough, isn't it? So old hat - pun intended!
Added to which, from recent pictures here, he does in fact look very much like Norman Bates.
What exactly makes Marie a high flyer as I have never heard much about her previous life/career.
Antoine is her son from a previous relationship/marriage, isn't he, therefore Nic's step son?
What is it with the HMN owners' long term menage a trois that none of them actually have any children of their own even though they are all now in the mid-late 40's?
Did the HMN put a curse on them all 17 years ago?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The bulbs were included with Philip's purchase of the chandelier. Therefore, the HMN will continue using those until the last one is remaining before buying any other kind to replace them.
Once they get down to the last bulb, perhaps then SJ will stop complaining about how bright her bathroom now is. BUT, the current brightness does actually show up every single flaw within that bathroom, doesn't it, especially the ceiling! Wonder how long it will take them to paint that? Place your bets! :giggle:
They’ve got it pencilled in for the twelfth of never!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought you might be because some of those tiles weren't easy, especially the portraits.
Do you paint those dog portraits in your avatar? If so, great work.
BTW, thank you for mine, must have been one of your easiest yet although I was in no way fishing for one! :)
Speaking of fish, checked out the thumbnails for that up and coming YTuber you mentioned, v.v. nice indeed. Please pass on my good wishes to her on the South Florida art fair circuit, imo, she has it nailed. :love:
Hey @Jules100 : We need an art show here at on Tattle, or a link to your art?! You may have customers on this platform, as most of us likely have a little extra cash since we don’t waste it on Fanny!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It might be interesting to point out again that there's a huge discrepancy in the word "everybody" here. Everybody as in all actors and extra's in Stephanie Jarvis real life know (and believe) a lot of stuff that the fans of her flogs don't know (or believe). This is at the core of the smoke and mirror tactics they feel they need to rely on to keep the money flowing in.This is how all her "business" has become personal and vice versa. It's also why her timelines get twisted and it often troubles the waters I fish in for information, because there are certain things that everybody in her orbit know or assume that have not yet reached full bloom in the outer world and to expose Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she is and will not ever stop to be, it's vital to keep pointing to the gaps in her narrative.
The simplest answer to you why question would be: control, they need control over that narrative while we try to find the gaps in it..
In thinking she controls the narrative, SJ simply excavates a deeper and deeper hole of deception, profligacy, screwed continuity and a time line that is more convoluted than Spaghetti Junction.

It must be exhausting (and it shows) to attempt to juggle so many balls (no sniggering at the back, please!) and keep the Limoges plates spinning on sticks. Of course, Stephanie doesn't just think she is in control, she believes it and, while the adoring fans outweigh the dissenters, she will continue to juggle and spin. Making hay while the sun shines but what a dubious harvest.

She's created a circus and freak show. "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to my right..."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@Jules 100 I’m concerned that the N tile could make me appear to be the Notorious Narc - my own fault for not sorting an avatar sooner. Maybe this would be more appropriate to transform please
CD870F73-407F-4C32-9933-CAB2E004127B.jpeg

@Jules100 I have been loving your arty tiles. Could I ask you do do one of my stroppy, Nana Maskouri face, and please sign your artwork as I would like you to get the recognition for your artwork.... I would hate you to be exploited as lightbox tracer Peckdick was 😘
96A1F14E-AEB5-410F-AC04-A8F0654A85C7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1403690
...and or, an elephant vase in the room...

View attachment 1403681
Brian Gittus
1 hour ago
Love the show, but it's almost like watching that British tv show years ago called playing it straight. Is Phillip actually Stephanies boyfriend, what's going on there?
SLS
2 hours ago
"Philip", your boyfriend " ? Are you 12 yers old ? No ! You are over 45 years old and you can't call the guy you are sleeping with your LOVER ?

Tom Weber
11 hours ago
Boyfriend. Elephant in the room.
mmekep
14 hours ago
I always worry for their relationship when I hear evidence of the power imbalance such as “you won’t allow me a real pet”
God that vase is ugly.
For professional reasons I used to know everything there was to know about kitsch and death kitsch like the Nazis made. Kinda forgot it all but your tastebuds never forget. You know it when you see it. Think war trophy art -- the heads of those elephants and giraffes in Fée Halsted's colonial manor in KwaZulu land. People who commit genocide have all sorts of souvenirs like that they like to display, which I won't go into here: Death kitsch.
I'm sure there's an argument that Pheeph, like the dying Mercedes, is a trophy too, but only Stephanie believes it.

So...there will be formula 1 cars framed and hung in the tower? Interesting.
Using the Chateau du Sailhant and its chatelain, a professional restoration architect, as the benchmark/arbiter for permissible 16th c. fortified farmhouse decoration, macho tech cars are very much in keeping with the thousands of years of warlord artifacts and hegemony such places represent.
Much more "correct" for Lalande than Jarvis' more feminine plans. Think of Potty's pix of race car accidents as centuries of battle axes arranged in rosettes.
Or Du Sailhant's much hipper (cleaner, truly restored, era-appropriate) Hugh Hefner/warlord/pre-Versailles version.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been said Alexander is back a Chateau de la Basmaignee. I like him and Billy for a laugh, light hearted fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has actually called the person nosey

Chloe Malik
1 day ago
Read more

View attachment 1404266
caroline gooder
1 day ago (edited)
Read more

View attachment 1404267
Chloe Malik
23 hours ago

View attachment 1404268
The Chateau Diaries
17 hours ago

Highlighted reply
View attachment 1404269
caroline gooder
16 hours ago

View attachment 1404270
Chloe Malik
3 hours ago

Chloe Malik
1 day ago
Read more

View attachment 1404271
caroline gooder
1 day ago (edited)
Read more

View attachment 1404272
Chloe Malik
23 hours ago

View attachment 1404273
The Chateau Diaries
17 hours ago

Highlighted reply
View attachment 1404274
caroline gooder
16 hours ago

View attachment 1404275
Chloe Malik
3 hours ago
Chloe Malik :
My resultant response would be :
"well what is your personal email address in order for me to contact you direct, because, as far as I am aware, FB/YT vlog channels are owned by SJ/CD, and doesn't appear to include your personal details within those platforms in any which way, or form. Therefore, I am totally confused as to why anybody would, or, how ANYBODY does know your email address, without divulging those details, in order to contact you direct!
Therefore, how the hell is anybody on Stephanie Jarvis's channel sending you personal messages?
As a Patron, I would very much appreciate a personal explanation from you please as to how all the above works as I am obviously still confused by your responses! Much appreciated in advance!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.