The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most patrons are blinded by the smoke & mirrors and believe a phased approach makes paaaaafaaaact sense.
Most patrons are also deaf and seemed to enjoy Snorty's singing.

However these 2 patrons are a special kind of stupid (as interest rates a rising)......
Ronald M Cyr
If you have equity in the Chateau, can't you get a line of credit or a 2nd mortgage so you pay the heating improvements over a number of years?

Rachelle Leddy
Or a small business loan! Great idea
Is she purely relying on Patron funds to have this heating installed? Don't Potts and Larkin contribute to the upkeep of the property in any way ? Edited to add... Why is she walking around in her dress with a water bottle instead of a coat and those stupid earmuffs. ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do they ask random strangers for advice about their bushes? Can't they ask Davy?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
By Autumn they will be back down to the skeleton crew so that's probably why is isn't majorly worried re heating. It will be just her, the hedgehog snogger, Natti the Bull, Amurary and some poor forgotten volunteers and maybe Marie.

Her and the hedgehog snogger will be away somewhere hot, and will visit mummy and percy in England in Oct/Nov. Amuary and Natti will probably live in the marque apartment if heated.

If Dan the not so big man is still around he may move back in with Annelise ( as at least there shiteau has some heating) if he can't stand the cold.

If Mummy and Percy are staying for autumn and December I reckon they will heat their apartment too. Mummy must be a least 70yrs old and we suspect Percy is sadly declining in health so spending christmas in a damp cold chiteau will be really bad for him. Not to mention whatever bugs will fly around.
Mummy is 80.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Snorty’s sprayed scalp is hilarious. Poor thing, just cut that sh*t off already! It is not luxurious by any means. I think he sprays it, puts on the beanie to ‘set’ it - and after 24 hours- he’s ready to go!
His scalp is HIGH-LARIOUS!
He's doing stuff to hide his baldness I usually see older, 70+ year old men doing.....and not many of them even do it as badly as Philip has done!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since most of us here aren’t Patreon we can pretend we haven’t seen this last video.
Tbf the fact that I am not a patron, never ever would be, I do appreciate that those of us who are patrons are willing to share these videos with us. Yes they really are eye openers and more annoying than the tripe that leaves her lips is the fact that I can't comment directly to the vlog. Big Thank you for sharing @Isabelle6541

Why do they ask random strangers for advice about their bushes? Can't they ask Davy?
They want the viewer to feel involved... the don't give a flying f*ck what they think...rightly so they should ask the gardeners who they are paying.

Reactions: 17
Guess what? Since I know nothing about plants I googled it. It’s likely too much water, not enough water, some kind of insect or maybe just a badly rooted planting. The answer to your questions are because they are just stupid. Also, a couple of other YT channels I watch are also asking questions for their viewers to reply to. Maybe a algorithm thing?

Yo
Damn, Philip is caking on the anti-balding spray...
View attachment 1379682

€300.000 for the heating system. Can't be put in within a year, so it has to be put in over two or three years. Way to hook in Patreon members.
Don't watch Philip's singing at the end. It's just too nausiating. :sick:
Didn't know that Philip was a baritone. The way he struts around like a femme peacock, you'd think he prided himself in being a Soprano. :rolleyes:
Are you saying the baby Farinelli isn’t a castrato? I was sure from the video evidence on CD and GAG he’d been neutered.

• Haha
Did anyone also notice the change in narrative from restoring to ‘supporting the CD and for an extra video a week’ however she is still telling her Patreons that she is restoring her chateau.
Fanny is constantly muddying the waters about what funding is supposed to be spent on, That’s what I put the CNN article link where she states funds are supposed to be used for restoration. Fanny lies as easily as she breathes. She has been trying to change the Patreon fund to a general slush fund for decorating, traveling, and whatever else she impulsively wants in the moment.

She has turned the Patrons into a substitute Daddy Jarvis whom she expects to indulge her every desire and extravagant/ wasteful spending In perpetuity. Most of the Patrons will tire of playing sugar daddy to the dysfunctional greedy Shittelaine.

She does not want set goals that can be easily tracked and completed. She never wants the grift to end and keeps extending deadlines and raising the money amounts needed to do the most fundamental building maintenance so it now takes years to do basic projects.

She is going to end up with a garishly decorated Shittoo with complicated, expensive to maintain gardening schemes and a pond she cannot and will not pay to maintain, and a building that still has a failing roof, walls, flooring, and foundation, and a dangerous aging electrical sysyem.

One day, Isabelle or Fanny will be walking thru their French “gray gardens” Shitto and will be crushed when the groaning overloaded wardrobes in Narnia crash thru the attic floors. When the grifting ends, the Shittoo buildings and grounds will be even more of a mess than they were before her youtube ebegging campaign began.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Snorty’s sprayed scalp is hilarious. Poor thing, just cut that sh*t off already! It is not luxurious by any means. I think he sprays it, puts on the beanie to ‘set’ it - and after 24 hours- he’s ready to go!
If he’s using the same spray on tit we used in theatre school it dries in seconds and doesn’t need setting. Pretty sure that it’s too since there’s no depth of color or variation. Just dull, dead looking “hair”.🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Question for the international Tattlers - in Australia we have smoke detectors in all buildings. Residential buildings - very cheap, battery operated, easy to put in many rooms. I was shocked (naivety on my part) when living in Asia in apt these were not used outside common areas. Are residential smoke detectors a common thing around the world?

Reactions: 12
The mold that must be growing in some of those walls would be enough to make anyone sick. I'm sure legally they must have rules about Carbon monoxide and dioxide as they have to follow the EU laws in place but wheter they actually do any of it is another matter. Most of the guests are superfans of the grad high witch so I doubt they have the capacity to look past the facade and see the real mess and saftey nightmare that it truly is
there are laws about carbon monoxide - Stephanie said she can't put log burners in bedrooms, as it is against code due to carbon monoxide.

what the duck did I just watch? 18 months of well over 30k a month is 540k. The 8 months in 2020 you made arround 120k.
That makes it 640k minimum.
100k was set aside for lake.
You are left with 540k.
Your plants + workforce + equipement on high guestimate 350k.
Leaves you with 190k.

your b&b income + gites low estimate is 60k

Youtube income from the start till today 57.5m views. On average you earn 10 usd per 1000 views.
Lady that is 575k usd gross income, arround 265k nett.

You have earned over 515k.

May I suggest you start pushing out more videos on youtube instead of e-begging?
and instead of creating crappy merchandise which are given free at trade fairs (like ugly chunky mugs and canvas bags) actually invest in proper lalande brand?
Also your number will grow if you get rid of snorts in your vlogs. No one cares about that little spoiled child

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Question for the international Tattlers - in Australia we have smoke detectors in all buildings. Residential buildings - very cheap, battery operated, easy to put in many rooms. I was shocked (naivety on my part) when living in Asia in apt these were not used outside common areas. Are residential smoke detectors a common thing around the world?
My husband says that the smoke alarms here in Ireland have to be connected to new house alarm systems.

Who amongst the downstairs staff will be assigned to caring for the woodburner in her study? Logs to be carried upstairs. Lighting, refuelling and ash removal. There will definitely be extra dusting due to the ash. I've seen people who are unfamiliar with woodburners who open the door to increase the draught and end up setting fire to the chimney.
I am a little confused as to how Stephanie Jarvis would be able to get away with having a wood burner in her upstairs "office" when in actual fact, ordinarily, it would be considered a bedroom - she just calls it an office. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I live in an apartment building. We don’t have to have smoke detectors in the apartments, but we do have to have a fire extinguisher on every floor.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Some patron's speak sense, but don't think Fanny is listening.....
Lenore Bauer
These are the realities and responsibilities of owning such a large property , of this age & history and construction type. I can only imagine what the monthly expense for this will be. As you started putting funds aside for the lake, perhaps you should start putting $ aside for future maintenance & repairs (roof, plumbing, wiring etc)

Thank God this patron isn't Fanny's real estate agent.....he's encouraging Fanny to continue travelling south each winter
Phillip Richardson
Are you over capitalising? Ask a Real Estate agent if you would recoup a €300k heating system. It seems the Geothermal is looking after the building already so adding a few wood burners seems like the sensible thing, anyway see how you go after one winter. Great entertainment btw with the mini performances - when will see the finished room?

Phillip Richardson
That’s fine if money is no object but it is here, not to mention the running costs! To go down this path you would expect at least some pay back and that will only come if you want to increase the B’nB business and run it as a full business. Preserving the building is important but braving the elements are secondary. Just think what you could do with that money, travel in winter to the Southern Hemisphere!
Phillip Richardson is talking out of his arse! If she wants to sell it like we all know she does, then cough up and spend the cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know one thing… Matthias is about to get his azzz blocked. 👀
Well done Matthias. Pointing out all the shortcomings in a lucid logical way without ranting and raving as I would be tempted to do if I was a patreon. If he is blocked for this comment then every patreon should sit back and take stock of how she treats even her ardent admirers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am a little confused as to how Stephanie Jarvis would be able to get away with having a wood burner in her upstairs "office" when in actual fact, ordinarily, it would be considered a bedroom - she just calls it an office. :unsure:
I think she was saying there were only so many areas that had sufficient ventilation (and I think that was one of them) but lets face it she's going to look after number one first.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.