The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone also notice the change in narrative from restoring to ‘supporting the CD and for an extra video a week’ however she is still telling her Patreons that she is restoring her chateau.
This is in direct response to @Isabelle6541 project of holding her accountable. I find myself often flabbergasted thinking 'She can't be that stupid to think that changing the description on her youtube video's will put her in the clear' but I guess she is that stupid. I have no doubt that the group @Isabelle6541 is part of has everything documented. And then some.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Stupid witch! Gardens over heat, I bloody give up! Who's going to take bets if this is ever going to happen? Asked husband firstly he's not surprised the chap can't begin until the new year as more or less all the other plumbers he knows (including himself) are fully booked until the end of the year. I then asked what he thought the intitial 'ballpark' figure would be. He said for the whole place at least 300 to 400 thousand euros. He installed one boiler at another chateau and that was 50 thousand just for that. His words 'she has no problems spending money on an ugly vase, or thousands on an unnecessary garden, so why go into panic mode over something important like the heating'. Pavilina on the payroll now then. Talk of what if it all comes to an end. Is she thinking of doing a cut and run? Oh and will someone gag the tit in the beanie once and for all before pressing record! Bonjour, I'm off to work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Dan lost 1,100 subscribers when he came clean about his marriage at the start of 2022. His viewership has also dropped between 35-50% in 2022.
Miraculously, in the past 2 month's Dan's gained back 1,200 subscribers.
Something smell's fishy! His vlogs are published irregularly, they're boring and his viewership is down dramatically, yet subscribers are up????
Could Dan be buying subscriptions?
He's working from the same playbook as SJ, so likely yes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I just can’t even keep watching this horrible, terrible person. I’d say this was the best, most Oscar worthy performance of her entire life by acting like she was:

1. Surprised at the estimate of $300k
2. Trying to pretend like it was really going to cost $300k. Was she not going to get a second quote? A 3rd quote? Wtf? Nathan must have seen the word “Sucker” stamped on her forehead. We always get multiple quotes for any big projects and undoubtedly one of them comes in at a crazy high price. Then you can tell who is being honest, and who is trying to rip you off.
3. When I hire contractors I do not go “help” them, as Amaury was shown doing with Nathan when they had their heads together up the fireplace, pulling down insulation. That is why I am paying someone to do the work FOR ME. For $300k, she had better not have Amaury lift one tiny finger to help. He should kick back with his feet up and not have to help at all.
5. Per Amaury. Don’t install it all at once! But it seems like it’s all or nothing with her so she can get her $300k up front and then NEVER INSTALL IT. We have big houses in the suburbs where I live and most of them have 2 air conditioning systems, because one system will not adequately cool down the upstairs bedrooms. Necessary? Nope. Nice to have? Yep. The second system is usually installed at a later point. Install one system at a time to heat each section of the chateau. She should have been doing this over the past 16 years.
6. Who are these master gardeners on her payroll that she just can’t “sack”, even though they can’t tell her why her own plants are dying?
They sound like a “wise” investment when Amaury is the one having to water the plants.
7. Bonus points to Amaury for pointing out on camera that her house has a rising damp problem because she didn’t ever install adequate heating. She looked stupid arguing with him.

I think I’m going to have to stop watching her. This video was just one step too far. What an idiot. Per Phillip’s own captions:

Make It Stop

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I just can’t even keep watching this horrible, terrible person. I’d say this was the best, most Oscar worthy performance of her entire life by acting like she was:

1. Surprised at the estimate of $300k
2. Trying to pretend like it was really going to cost $300k. Was she not going to get a second quote? A 3rd quote? Wtf? Nathan must have seen the word “Sucker” stamped on her forehead. We always get multiple quotes for any big projects and undoubtedly one of them comes in at a crazy high price. Then you can tell who is being honest, and who is trying to rip you off.
3. When I hire contractors I do not go “help” them, as Amaury was shown doing with Nathan when they had their heads together up the fireplace, pulling down insulation. That is why I am paying someone to do the work FOR ME. For $300k, she had better not have Amaury lift one tiny finger to help. He should kick back with his feet up and not have to help at all.
5. Per Amaury. Don’t install it all at once! But it seems like it’s all or nothing with her so she can get her $300k up front and then NEVER INSTALL IT. We have big houses in the suburbs where I live and most of them have 2 air conditioning systems, because one system will not adequately cool down the upstairs bedrooms. Necessary? Nope. Nice to have? Yep. The second system is usually installed at a later point. Install one system at a time to heat each section of the chateau. She should have been doing this over the past 16 years.
6. Who are these master gardeners on her payroll that she just can’t “sack”, even though they can’t tell her why her own plants are dying?
They sound like a “wise” investment when Amaury is the one having to water the plants.
7. Bonus points to Amaury for pointing out on camera that her house has a rising damp problem because she didn’t ever install adequate heating. She looked stupid arguing with him.

I think I’m going to have to stop watching her. This video was just one step too far. What an idiot. Per Phillip’s own captions:

Make It Stop
Since most of us here aren’t Patreon we can pretend we haven’t seen this last video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Patrons should be questioning all of the extraneous expenditures such as the crazy vase, the grand salon paneling, the pigeon pictures, Murano chandeliers, etc. etc. etc. No matter that she states it is being paid for by “her” money, shouldn’t she be investing that money in restoration? Why should the patrons pay for everything? And I agree that Larkin and Potts should be contributing to the money pot. And what about all of those trips? That money could be used towards the heating system. It’s obvious she’s trying to be like her socialite friend, Tess, and travel nonstop. I found her Instagram account and it seems all she does is go from place to place to place accompanied by her doll. And SJ is attempting to have that same life somehow. Except that she has a hairy “critter” to accompany her instead of a doll. But it just doesn’t work. The Patreon video was sickening, truly. But thank you for posting it here.

Reactions: 40
Well, well, well… so we got some heating (mis)information. Now pray tell me why it has taken until the turn of June/July to get a heating quote, just one? She has been deliberately stalling this urgent project in the hopes that we’d forget about the heating.
Stephanie could quite easily afford the heating repair cost if she used her own YouTube revenue and BnB income towards the cost, but instead she opts not to preferring to use it as her spending money. When will her militia learn that they are footing the bill for her renovations and she contributes nothing to the structural integrity or utilities? She is truly a deceptive person who has no scruples.
The whole quote from Amaury was a staged production. How many stuttering takes, requests for lines, hairline touch-ups for Phyllis before settling on the ghastly beanie, or script revisions did that take? Throughout Act 1 Stephanie was making excuses as to why the current heating was acceptable “the low temperature keeps the damp at bay” “previously water was running down the walls of the petite Salon before the heating went in” etc… Rest assured my Tartlets she will not be getting heating anytime soon. She has got those log burners in to remedy the situation and will stop there. One in the Marquis’s sitting room (which until now they haven’t used), the entrance hall and most importantly her boudoir (where only Phyllis, the pet monkey and the Grand high witch herself hide away - not to benefit anybody else - typical shocking behaviour).
Another point, six visits from Nathan - no footage of which has been shown until last week (odd considering that the heating is a renovation goal for patreons - surely something important to document). Six visits and still no official quote - I smell a rat. I have aside hustle of flipping houses with my Mother and we deal with this electricity and central heating BS a lot as we buy old properties. If it took a tradesman six visits before giving me a written fully costed quote I’d be going with another contractor. Don’t waste my time with inefficiency.
The trouble with Stephanie Jarvis is that she lies all too often you just haven’t a hope in working out what is real and what is not. Sad state of affairs.

Those four shrubs have been like that for quite some time - brown to the main stem and they didn’t think to ask their highly skilled new gardener? Deflection tactics from the issue at hand - the misuse of Patreon funds. Filling time and trying to engage a response with her militia.

And the singing…. gobsmacked at that car-crash.

Where are the association accounts for 2020 and 2021? What are you hiding Stephanie?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Patreon video was kindly posted here by @OhIDontKnow... on thread #8 if you want to watch it.
I know. I saw. And @OhIDontKnow... thanks for that. And from everything I've seen, I'm sick, so much so that I'm thinking of getting away from it all, even this forum (and I don't want to, because it's super fun here).
These contents must go with the "Disturbing content" warning.
SJ enjoys free and effortless money, she lies and pretends to work and take care of everything and that, obviously, has no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This place needs minimum six million in work but image what it could be compared to Lalande! 150,000 Euros?!

15th C. tower, moat (lake?), 40 acres, original REAL PANELING!

Less than the 800 square foot apartment I'm considering buying in Manhattan! 😂

View attachment 1379735

https://www.leboncoin.fr/ventes_imm...jPdoMSEQ2ErX19TiFtwPGmrIpb-uiOuUHChaWcIxcVZSY

*Thanks Gangsta Grannies on Facebook for sharing!
I've seen this chateau somewhere before now. It's going to drive me mental until I figure out where.

Reactions: 7
I know. I saw. And @OhIDontKnow... thanks for that. And from everything I've seen, I'm sick, so much so that I'm thinking of getting away from it all, even this forum (and I don't want to, because it's super fun here).
These contents must go with the "Disturbing content" warning.
SJ enjoys free and effortless money, she lies and pretends to work and take care of everything and that, obviously, has no end.
I completely understand. It does kind of suck because I enjoy reading here, as there are so many funny posts. And this site usually provides me a well needed laugh during the day. But I think I need a break from Stephanie’s toxicity. It’s one thing for her to put out the dumb clearing out videos, and we all laugh about them. This newest video literally made my head start pounding. So, that isn’t a healthy thing for me to be watching obviously. I’ll probably lurk around for while and join back in when I’m not so disgusted by her, and hopefully it gets back to not so serious topics. Her scamming another $300k for a heating system on top of the lake is enough for me to stop for a while.
Have a happy July 4th weekend, all American Tatlers! 💥 🇺🇸

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good God that shelf will be breaking not only with the over abundance of grandma’s teasets stacked all over it but by the addition of all the Oscars taken home by that lot for their performance in the latest episode of this never ending shitshow.
How long did it take them to write that script and learn their lines and then why stand in the middle of the garden to perform it. A normal place for conversations concerning such big decisions would be around a table with access to resources and info to hand. And yes as previously mentioned why only one quote and why was AnneMarie as involved as the plumber in the inspection.
It is mind blowing the money she has squandered on her own personal gratification since YT gave her the means to do so. I just hope that @Isabelle6541 and her team will be able to show up the deliberate layering and confusion of where and what the monies earned or donated have actually been spent on.
Again 3 gardeners my ass. Has Davy done a runner? Previously that pink phone would be out and she would have been on the hotline to him in a flash. What is surprising is that only 4 of the plants are dying I would have expected a lot more given where they were planted.
Please note they have the happiest and best team at shittooville this Summer, never has the food been better or the shittoo and it’s grounds been so well maintained. Up yours FRK, Selmar and all the other delusional idiots that thought they were loved and indispensable.
Finally, the singing. We can all live in hope that Squirrel boy is angling for a part in yet another world wide smash hit that will mean he has to leave the shittoo for rehearsals for many many months. At least we were spared any renditions by Fanny that really would have caused a lie down in a darkened room. As it is I will laugh my socks off at their belief they can continue to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes with their frantic scrabbling to justify NOTHING being restored or finished in that shithole.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Snorty 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Fanny thinks Snorty's beanie is classic. No, Snorty's beanie is disgusting and rank.

Snorty - "300K, for that price just buy another house". Yah Snorty, you go do that! Use your allowance Squirrelboy and go buy your own 300K house. You lazy, infantile, unemployed, no talent, can't sing, porcelain polishing, music school dropout cum gigolo/beard.

Snorty sings - Time to Say Goodbye'. Please take the hint Snorty, it is indeed time for you to say goodbye! You're well past your sell by date!
Tell us what you really think.,, don’t be shy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do know: she didn't. It involves rewiring at least the three-phase wires between the Larkin cottage where the main power comes in (and where the fire was) and the geothermal system it feeds (in the laundry room) That means breaking open a lot of things Stephanie Jarvis is not willing to break open once again, afraid of the disasters she will find there. None of the work done to this area before was done properly, so she's right about that: it would be a major project. She has put a veto on it, no matter the risks of another electrical fire. When he still worked there it was one of Ians high concerns, as he also needed more power coming into the shittoo for the two new gîtes he was working on and had to deal with the power supplier arranging that without any authorization from Stephanie Jarvis, being the one paying for it (well, have others pay it for he, as usual). Needles to say that up until now that hasn't happened either.
OMG! This alone would stop me from ever sleeping in that building. I could never close my eyes under that roof if I thought there was a risk of an electrical fire breaking out while I slept. The timber is so old it could go up in flames before anyone woke up! There is truly something wrong with Fanny…building gardens and buying tat instead of making sure the house is safe, let alone warm.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
After so much disrespect, delays, lies, deceit & the preference for Ch4 she has the audacity to ask for heating money. Why can't she use all the €30.000+ (per month) she has been accumulating all these months, her ytube & B&B money & M Potts & Nics money? Why can't she ask Ch4 to fix her heating? Give her a penny & she'll keep expecting more (2.5 years later). Madam & her supporting act have become too arrogant 'Pride goes before a fall'.

The cost of living has gone up for everyone just like the pandemic affected every business & job. The world does not revolve around all the chateau owners & inhabitants of LL.

@Albee said:
Did anyone also notice the change in narrative from restoring to ‘supporting the CD and for an extra video a week’

I think she should change her patreon account description to supporting her Dutch BF, her lifestyle, travels & projects for Ch4. She would still have patrons but it would be interesting to see how many will be left. Here is a screenshot of her YT channel description just last month (May 30 2022).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@OhIDontKnow... thank you for posting,
I could scream, how vile is this woman, begging for money from old, home bound and good people thinking there helping, I guess selling the London flat is not an option, that 700k-1.2m would sure help some jobs get done, maybe sell the vintage gold Cartier tank watch (2k-4k) and that Vintage Dior s/s 1998 dress rotting in the wardrobe (1.5k-3k)
selling something would definitely help things along, why buy a big farm house if you cant afford the running, she has no job yet go on all these holidays, and shopping trips, fanny if i was you i would bow out with what is left of your dignity.

I rarely watch any of the videos anymore but I did watch a clip of the Patreon video today. And now for some reason I have an overwhelming urge to rewatch Grey Gardens. 🤪
Fanny is not, and will never be in there league, the Edies are icons.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fanny has had heating issues for years. Back in the first C4 Escape to the Chateau she showed Dick Strawbridge how she dealt with it by strapping hot water bottles to herself. That's years ago and there has been no improvement, why don't c4 revisit old footage and ask her for update.

• Heart
Did anyone also notice the change in narrative from restoring to ‘supporting the CD and for an extra video a week’ however she is still telling her Patreons that she is restoring her chateau.
See on Patreon Stephanie uses the word restoring, she also uses renovations a lot during her videos - what is it Stephanie? Because you aren't returning LieLande to it's original condition with a pergola, wood panelling, china pantry, gîtes, new gardens, a brand new façade, hideous digital wallpapers, fountains, Indian antique stone columns etc.... LieLande was a hunting lodge at best, it's never been a grand residence because it's not in an important strategic location. Is she improving the building? Well she mentioned that the building was revalued when Potty bought in and it was still 600'000 Euros - so I think we could all agree, no Stephanie Jarvis is not improving the building if we consider the current value. If anything considering property price inflation since 2005 she has devalued LieLande. She's a fantasist. Quite sad really.

restore
verb
gerund or present participle: restoring
  1. bring back or re-establish (a previous right, practice, or situation).
    • return (someone or something) to a former condition, place, or position.
      "the effort to restore him to office isn't working"
    • repair or renovate (a building, work of art, etc.) so as to return it to its original condition.
      "the building has been lovingly restored

renovation
      PROPERTY
      the process of repairing and improving a building so that it is in good condition again

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Patreon video was kindly posted here by @OhIDontKnow... on thread #8 if you want to watch it.
OMG! This alone would stop me from ever sleeping in that building. I could never close my eyes under that roof if I thought there was a risk of an electrical fire breaking out while I slept. The timber is so old it could go up in flames before anyone woke up! There is truly something wrong with Fanny…building gardens and buying tat instead of making sure the house is safe, let alone warm.
Exactly my thoughts too! Electrical tit is nothing to be passive about. And the damp problem has never been dealt with properly according to her cuz. No wonder someone is always sick with respiratory illnesses in the vlogs. Do they have smoke/carbon monoxide detectors in the shitoo?? Lawsuit waiting to happen or bodily harm against a guest. Just when I think Stephanie can’t get anymore repulsive she proves me wrong.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.