The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but get ready she’ll do it again or hide it.

Reactions: 10
H
How much does a London Flat go for these days? Entitled little bitch she is

well
Only until winter sets in, then of course no regular, full time gardeners are required at the HMN.
She will have her pointing the chimneys and putting in the new wood stoves lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Even if you assumed it was true that heating would be 300,000 euros, why does she expect Patrons to pay 100% of the cost? She only owns 50%. The other two owners should come up with 150,000 euros to match. Both have a lot of spare money to buy South African property, $50,000 cameras, vacations on the Orient express, chase grand prix races on weekends, etc. Why don’t they contribute at all? Greedy grifters, all 3 of them.

Reactions: 34
Just watching Dan's latest flog! The music choice is very telling. He's not very subtle with sending a message, presumably to Dana

Reactions: 12
From memory, I think Larkin's bathroom is upstairs over his own living rooms in their self contained two-story cottage.
Larkin's bathroom is over the hallway of his cottage. Before it was remodeled there was a huge leak there too, but the leak Ian was accused of creating was next to the new shower room with the pink bird wallpaper, which is over the corridor to the second courtyard, where the entrance is to new apartment that is pretended to be for the Argentinian Bully, next to the place where Stephanie Jarvis currently dumps her trash but wants to turn into a China pantry. Confused much?

Wait! What? You're a Patron?
No, I obviously am not. Yet I do get invites to social gatherings.

Reactions: 32
Her brother Joe lives there.

Reactions: 11
Ian has nothing to lose now. He should pay us a visit and spill itall.
Actually, he has a lot to lose, beginning with his excellent reputation that Stephanie Jarvis is trying to tank by blaming him for her own mistakes.

Has anyone checked out Dan's latest? He takes the piss out of PhiPhi and does a tablescape for a Lalande BBQ!
So that's his response for being on the outside now: take the piss at another resident loser? How very LaLande! One thing even I have to admit, Stephanie Jarvis trains her monkeys very well.

Yes, she's from Vermont. Her brother still lives there and Tess' used to, up until last year before she got kicked out of Adam Guettel's place (not just that one but the New York loft and the French mansion too) for cheating on the guy with the Floridian real estate boy, who she then dumped for her current French fiancé. You see, you are not the only one wondering what's the deal with Tess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
So that's his response for being on the outside now: take the piss at another resident loser? How very LaLande! One thing even I have to admit, Stephanie Jarvis trains her monkeys very well.
Like our FM would say: I 100% agree with you.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone checked out Dan's latest? He takes the piss out of PhiPhi and does a tablescape for a Lalande BBQ!
And that music choice? Perfect. Also, including a dig from Amaury was a nice touch, but points off for the ridiculous jewelry and Moto jacket to go along with his cheap new moto. That shot from Madame's boudoir was definitely a good poke in the eye.

If he weren't such a git, I'd give him props for blogging regularly and increasing his subscriber base. Didn't complain about Annalise, nor taking care of his boys. Definitely seems like he's been reading here, and paying attention. Pulling his tools home, too. Maybe he will actually be fine when Fanny cuts him loose?

It seems like he *has* seen the writing on the wall -- Hi Dan!

Reactions: 24
Just watched Dan's latest. Why I think he has shown glimmers of the daily videos many of us liked in the past. And the taking the piss of Chateau Table settings ala Phyllis and SJ....carry on, Dan. I am here for it.

Reactions: 30
Just watched Dans offerings. I must say I agree it is a reminder of how they use to be. I thoroughly enjoyed his BBQ chateau table setting but I see in the end it was enhanced to a full setting. I wonder who did that.
what I find interesting and is this an indication that he is now contracted by Stephanie and not on her full time employment list, is that he used his own tools for the job. That saw table I thought was the one Amoury was using outside at one stage in a video but it seems this one is Dans as he had it back at his house. It is new so he must of bought it for the pergola construction.
I also noticed new decorative features in his studio. Is he spending more time at the house?

Reactions: 21
More "Our Soles" have joined the breakaway Patreon Group. That's even more people attending HMN in September. Watch out for Jason Dubleys long lost cousin Sir Peter !

Reactions: 8
Although my husband was CORGI registered when we were in the UK, he's not here (these qualifications are not transferable). The be Gas registered here is yet another expensive outlay and the amount of gas work he does is a very small percentage. However, he can do all of the gaswork, installing of pipes and conneciton to (in our case gas tanks as there is not many places out in the countryside on town gas) the gas tank. BUT and this is essential, he then HAS TO BY LAW get the relevant inspectors in, at a further cost, to verify his work is up to French norms and safe. They will then, once they are satified everything is safe, sign his work off and issue a Certificate de Conformité, a copy of which he has and also one for the customer. So yes it does happen, they could get this Nathan to do all of the instalation of the system and pipe work but if it were to be going to gas, they would need to get a registered French company in to do the final connection and have the work signed off. That being said, my husband would want to go in to do the final connection to someone elses work because he wouldn't be happy not knowing if it had been done correctly, he would want to do the whole thing. Just imagine you do the final conncection, then at a later stage there's a problem with the system who will get called back to do a repair on someone elses job. Especially if the person who did the main work had come in from another Country to do it.

They're a joy aren't they. You have to treat them with respect. I think we've all experienced the horrors of when a Fosse Septique goes rogue.

Reactions: 25
They're a joy aren't they. You have to treat them with respect. I think we've all experienced the horrors of when a Fosse Septique goes rogue.

Reactions: 12
Tax, insurance, regulations, diplomas, vat??? No such thing when " volunteering "
You mean he will "work" and get "paid" the same way as Philipp? Or Nati? Or Selmar was?

My guess she plans to sell it. What she is doing is called staging. That's why she is doing the lake, the outdoors and the woods.
Anybody is prepared to do the heating and the facade when buying a house but not a forest or dealing with a lake. Have some nice rooms that people can imagine how to live there. Only another stupid but rich fool would buy it anyway so chances are good the he falls for it.

I can't wait to see how mummy will react once she is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
If she sells it won’t there have to be one of those inspections which list all the issues. I remember Dick and Angel’s - it was an inch thick. Stephanie’s farmhouse would be a multiple volume set.

Reactions: 18
I think Fanny has nothing else to film except purging crap. Also, she’s cleaning up/cleaning out before Patron Day. God forbid people see the filth and trash Fanny normally surrounds herself with. Fanny also has to pull out and display the Grabeaux gifts sent by anyone attending on Patron Day because Granny will want to see the plate or apron they sent!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.