The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Framlingham, UK

Any coincidence Nathan is from Framlingham? Fanny's old high school sweetheart? Someone Scotman picked up in a taxi?
Oncle Steve's business partner? Whatever it is it stinks to high heaven! 😤😤😤😤 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the boy just went to get more alcohol. Hence the embrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Framlingham, UK

Any coincidence Nathan is from Framlingham? Fanny's old high school sweetheart? Someone Scotman picked up in a taxi?
I agree. They are always running some type of con.

I watched the Potts interview yesterday... apart from Fanny answering all the questions, he's such a likeable guy and they get on so well. Snorts makes no sense after watching that.
But you always have remember, water seeks its own level. Many times, he is in on the con also. He is a smooth talker. Clara may be able to add some insight to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It really is almost impossible to spot the differences between the pantry at D and A’s and Fanny’s at shittooville, they are almost identical.
It‘s just the small matters of dirty rusty shelving, out of date food and the mice pooing everywhere. Nothing to see here folks and certainly nothing at all for a paying guest to be concerned about.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Framlingham, UK

Interesting, looking at the Facebook page there are posts going back several years. So no matter when it’s latest incorporation date, he’s been in business for some time. Wonder if he was operating illegally?

Reactions: 8
Framlingham, UK
1656762147096.png

They all know each other.
Add Tatty to the list, and Stephanie Jarvis' cousin Gillian. The cousin, Marie Wiik stayed with.

👇This is from Selmar's and Tatty's flog.
Breathtaking Cathedral of Bury St Edmunds | UKRAINE PRAYERS, March 11, 2022, flog descriptions:

(*For those asking: Yes, this is the town in Suffolk, England Marie Wiik stayed/worked in when she left Château de Lalande the first time.)

1656762245127.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I remain confused by Fanny, she seems to have spent her life being the centre of attention and loving it. WHY / WHAT does she see in Snorts who drags everyone and everything down. Does anyone have a good word to say for him except Steph and Bubble girl ? He does NOTHING ever to endear himself to the viewers / guests nor other HMN inhabitants. The very few Patreons who sing his praises are so wrapped up in Steph that she could be sleeping with a Unicorn and they would adore it.
He has nothing to show for all that time he has spent in France apart from looking like and living the life of a "call girl" all paid by Stephs Patreons. Unbelievable. His parents / family MUST despair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am weeping. Tears in eyes. Laughing so hard I can feel my stomach muscles! What a way to wake up. These letters and emails most everyone is producing are beyond funny. Love them. Keep them coming.
Excellent job! I can’t help but think that other Chateau owners are viewing these comments and fall over laughing. And I hope some of the producers at Channel 4 are reading too. They have to get the joke. I think back on that poor duped woman from Christie’s who supposedly invited her over to set decorate & pose. That won’t happen again. What a farce. Have a great week-end all!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
E-mail #8050 : Hi Steph it's me Anders. Remember me? Why have you not replied to my last 50 emails? Anyway I'm just writing to say I'm a better stalker than your other 2 stalkers Jason D & Phiphi. Get rid of them & you can have as many chandeliers as you want

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Interesting, looking at the Facebook page there are posts going back several years. So no matter when it’s latest incorporation date, he’s been in business for some time. Wonder if he was operating illegally?
No idea about the legality of his business but did you notice not one of the posts on f/b which go back over 2 years has a comment under it. I have never seen a site on f/b where something hasn’t been added good or bad. Strange.

Reactions: 10
I questioned whether Nathan Richards was Amaury's friend Thursday lunchtime #161 on this thread.
Nathan is married and he and his wife are directors of their newly formed limited company. They are both 42 so I imagine that Nathan has been in the trade for 20 years - as his website states. He receives v.v. good reviews on various platforms.
He is not going to do the job, maybe he was on holiday in the region and popped in to visit his mate Amaury??
And, whilst there, Stephanie Jarvis pounced on him - literally, no doubt! Good looking young man.

Who in their right mind would employ someone from so far away in case of future problems? Plus, Nathan would still have to have a French engineer finalise/sign off everything in any case - all unnecessary hassle imho. Thinking aloud here, but wouldn't any French engineer be right pissed off just to be called in at the last moment on such a huge job to sign off a British company's work because it is not as if Nathan would know any local or, had built up a working relationship with any? What would your husband have to say about that element @JackSpratt?

AZtech Plumbing - Covering Ipswich and the surrounding areas and offering 24hr emergency call outs - HMN being totally outside of his preferred work area.

SJ didn't have to give his name in her vlog, but, of course she just couldn't help herself, could she?
Nathan Richards will rue the day he ever set foot within the grounds of the HMN. He should run away "now" like your hair is on fire. Working for SJ is just not worth the aggro! Forewarned, is forearmed and all that!

Plus, did others notice that Stephanie Jarvis was OTT plugging her Patreon account at the end of Thursday's CD YT vlog - never seen her do that before. Hmm, I wonder why now?

So it looks like a welcome home embrace. Phiphi is holding a paper bag. Must of been when he returned from wherever he had been for the day.
Yes, I thought it was just a hug because Phiphi had returned with McDonald's for Stephanie. Little things, please little minds! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I love the fact the Stephanie Jarvis does not know who to trust any longer.

Stephanie Jarvis enlisted, Amaury Richmond, Natalia Oliveto, Philip Janssen, Davy, Dan Preston, Michael Potts and Nic Larkin, to blame Ian.
They are all complicit.
Let's not forget, Dan was living at Lalande full time but it was not yet disclosed.
Lies, on top of lies, on top of more lies...

I do believe that this was Ian's last straw.
👇 @15:51, Ian is repairing the ceiling that Amaury and Dan sabotaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I believe SJ is sitting whole days in her appartments checking auction sites for antiques only to come out to film a bit. I don't think she enjoys vlogging anymore. But she keeps doing it because it brings her loads of money.

The vlogs has been taken over phiphi's nose. Perhaps she is keeping him in the vlogs so we will just go away.

@Jules100 can you do a long detailed vlog where you comment on the latest vlog?
I need my giggles!!!
She was adamant that it was only her that edited the CD but she’s just not interested anymore and doesn’t care.

Reactions: 20
Hi welcome. A truck comes to empty it. We saw it it one of the earlier videos. Isabelle organised it.

Surely a British company can’t just go and do work in another foreign country.
The trucks (or "whales") that come to empty the septic tank sort of only take the solid waste - paper and solidified poo (and almost certainly in the case of tit'o stuff that should never, ever go into the septic tank system). The tanks are never empty of liquid. The liquid has to have a run off when the tank reaches a certain level. Our old system (that we inherited from the previous proprietor) ran off into a low part of the land and just seeped away (like a soak-away). It didn't make the land boggy or damp and was down "river" of our wells and water source. I have come to realise that in the last 20 years that I have learned things about septic tank systems, wells, water sources and pumps etc., etc. that no normal saine person ever needs to know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1385348

It was clear from earlier posts that Fanny believed that Ian (or perhaps Tina) were writing as Clara. The speculation was who Fanny thought Ian was masquerading as and not as some seem to think, who the enigmatic Clara is.
I think Ian is better off out of the Lelande cesspit - it was only a matter of time before he outlived his usefulness to her.

As @JackSpratt says, there is something fishy about a company set up very recently, conveniently in time to collaborate to address the heating issue that does not go away. They put in a large quote for the work, Patreons up their contributions to help their beloved Princess to get the work completed - and that the actual invoice is lower so that the heating company (Amaury's friend) takes their cut.
and that she only got one quote for a job that costs literally hundreds of thousands of dollars? WTF? We got three quotes for our new roof last year…
She totally is going to go with Amaury’s friend, because he’s the only one available (in the whole of France and England), he’s the only one I can trust, etc… He’s the only one that will be complicit in the scam, ahem scheme.
Edited after reading a few more posts that several of us are picking up on the stench..

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.