The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heatwave !!! poor neglectful animal husbandry ..too !
sj brags about surviving heatwave then chirps ..how good that sheep are only now being shawn ! even Grant weeks ago said sheep needed shearing back then ! not her 1st priority hey ..if she made moolah from sheeps back i would bet her fav mug that those sheep would have been shawn on time ? poor suffering sentient creatures being at her mercy ..oh I mean neglect
The sheep belong to Nick Larkin, therefore his personal responsibility. He doesn't get off the hook that lightly just by putting a bag over his head.
Plus, he was recently at the Shitoo for a few weeks just before the heatwave so he could easily have organised their shearing whilst he was there. It should be a job which is scheduled annually, e.g. marked in the diary as soon as the shearers leave after each visit. Truly despicable

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I donā€™t think she would buy him out because she likes to have control over Larkin and would not want to lose the narc supply she has been getting from him for decades. Also, she wants to spend her money on herself, not the Shittoo. The patreon/ YouTube money flow will slow down or stop eventually, and she will need his help again, financially and otherwise. With her repeated comments about them growing old together, she is in it for the long term. She loves having someone to call 3 times per day. The fact that he has a wife and she can interfere or complicate their marriage just gives her bigger rush.
Totally agree with your analysis. Sheā€™s a psychic vampire who doesnā€™t discard her victims until theyā€™re just an empty husk with no use left.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Can't believe I'm saying this but YES! Michael Petherick is 1000x better than Philip...and I hate Michael! :ROFLMAO:
Ever since his Madrid scandal last year, I haven't watched his or his family's channels. They all disgust me. But what a relief it would be to have Michael move in and take Philip's place!
I so agree. Michael is an obnoxious little twit but at least he and Stephanie had actual chemistry and could play off each other. Philip is an awkward child who's made the vlogs unwatchable since the minute he arrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Youā€™re thinking of Benzedrine, not Dexedrine. I was diagnosed ADD in 1972 and began Ritalin at the same time. Within a year my parents had decided to change me from pharmaceutical therapy to talk therapy to learn coping skills to channel the energy. They hated the effect Ritalin had on me. At the time dosing effects for hyperactive children were not as well understood as they are now. I was on an extremely high dose that rendered me all but insensate. I think kids at the time were referred to as malcontent or maladjusted. Or something to that effect. ADD and ADHD as medical terminology was still years away. My school teachers also recommended my removal from the drug. I can still remember how sick I was, 50 years later. Probably has some to do with my lifelong reluctance to take medication.
About 909,000 results (0.47 seconds)

Featured snippet from the web
Dexedrine (generic name: dextroamphetamine sulfate) is a long- or short-acting capsule, taken orally, that is primarily used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD) in children ages 3-12, adolescents, and adults. According to the US.

Benzedrine was a brand name for amphetamine sulfate. It was used to treat many different conditions from the early 1930s to the 1970s. Misuse of the drug eventually led to a major decrease in production and tighter control of the drug by 1971. Today, amphetamine is used to treat ADHD, narcolepsy, and obesity

Both Benezdrine and Dexedrine were used to treat ADD/ADHD. The one that rang a bell for me was Dexedrine - but as you say it was almost 50 years ago so I can't be sure. Strange thing is that I remember so many other things very clearly about this little boy and wonder what became of him as he had a very troubled background.

Both Benezdrine and Dexedrine were used to treat AD/ADHD. The one that rang a bell for me was Dexedrine - but as you say it was almost 50 years ago so I can't be sure. Strange thing is that I remember so many other things very clearly about this little boy and wonder what became of him as he had a very trouble background.

By the 90s, Ritalin (methylphenidate) and deamphetamine were both in common use. Sadly all too often these children often lose their "spark" and also lose weight due to the appetite suppressant character of the drug, so I have very mixed feelings about the use of this meds, although has been extremely beneficial for others.

Out of curiosity did you succeed to teach your students with ADHD so well they went to Oxford? What I remember from my school days in the 80's they were just medically sedated and put to special groups. Today the understanding of the condition has improved leaps and bounds.
I can't say that any of these children went to Oxbridge although I do know of two who successfully went on to higher education. Several children had other challenges and continued to need support after they left us. I know of a couple who ended up in prison (take note Fanny!) but both had ODD and social challenges with little family support. There were a good number of children who stopped medication - children were often prescribed Ritalin we felt unnecessarily
Iā€™ve always felt and still do that she has a level of ADHD, I agree not Autism. Like all of these diagnoses they all have the stereotypical cliches ā€˜ADHD means hyperactive all of the timeā€ but in fact itā€™s a multifaceted condition with a myriad of symptoms which almost all I see in her. All of which youā€™ve seen first hand Jeeves Iā€™m sure, what a rewarding job to help children who are wired in such a way they rarely fit mainstream classroom schooling. I suppose weā€™ll never really know unless she gets diagnosed and flogs about it, I was diagnosed in my 40ā€™s. I was getting a diagnosis for Dyspraxia (which I knew I had) and came out with a 100% ADHD diagnosis too šŸ˜³
As children with additional needs are increasing included into mainstream schools, today's mainstream classes are very likely to regularly include children with ADD/ADHD/ ODD, Dyspraxia, mild and moderate learning difficulties, ASD/ Aspergers, physical limitations with mobility, speech, audio and visual impairment, behavioural and emotional challenges as well as elective mutism, Guillaume Barre Syndrome, Downes syndrome, , cystic fibrosis, heart conditions, Hodgekins lymphoma and increasingly since Covid depression, anxiety and general wellbeing concerns. (Just thinking of a few example of the top of my head from my last few years.) It is not at all unusual to have 25 - 33% of a class of 30 with additional learning needs and trying to meet all of their individual needs. That said, I can't begin to describe how rewarding my work was. and the pride you have in seeing them defeat the odds and succeed. Luckily, I am still able to have a connection to be able to support some of our more vulnerable children. I still have Christmas cards and letters from one particular former pupil and her parents (now 40 yrs old) who had ADD, Tacrtile Defensiveness and other challenges. Hubby laughs at how often I am stopped by former pupils and their parents when we are out. (Not quite as funny when you are sipping a cocktail whilst lying on a sun lounger by a pool in Cyprus, sightseeing in Quimper or trying to doze on a transatlantic flight however!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
When Isabelle returns, the ā€œSHITEAUā€ will hit the fan. Canā€™t wait for that. . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We all agree that we love our dear @Jules100 , but how much do we know about her?

Here is a little insight, about how she met the love of her life:

I was a little afraid to see what you uncovered, but yes, that is exactly how I met my husband back in 1991. Now you know the truth. If youā€™d like to support us on our continuing life journey together whilst living through a home renovation and feeding four dogs twice a day, please visit our Buy Me A Miller Lite page for more behind the scenes videos and old timey Miracle Whip recipes. ā¤šŸŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
About 909,000 results (0.47 seconds)

Featured snippet from the web
Dexedrine (generic name: dextroamphetamine sulfate) is a long- or short-acting capsule, taken orally, that is primarily used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD) in children ages 3-12, adolescents, and adults. According to the US.

Benzedrine was a brand name for amphetamine sulfate. It was used to treat many different conditions from the early 1930s to the 1970s. Misuse of the drug eventually led to a major decrease in production and tighter control of the drug by 1971. Today, amphetamine is used to treat ADHD, narcolepsy, and obesity

Both Benezdrine and Dexedrine were used to treat ADD/ADHD. The one that rang a bell for me was Dexedrine - but as you say it was almost 50 years ago so I can't be sure. Strange thing is that I remember so many other things very clearly about this little boy and wonder what became of him as he had a very trouble background.

Both Benezdrine and Dexedrine were used to treat AD/ADHD. The one that rang a bell for me was Dexedrine - but as you say it was almost 50 years ago so I can't be sure. Strange thing is that I remember so many other things very clearly about this little boy and wonder what became of him as he had a very trouble background.

By the 90s, Ritalin (methylphenidate) and deamphetamine were both in common use. Sadly all too often these children often lose their "spark" and also lose weight due to the appetite suppressant character of the drug, so I have very mixed feelings about the use of this meds, although has been extremely beneficial for others.

I can't say that any of these children went to Oxbridge although I do know of two who successfully went on to higher education. Several children had other challenges and continued to need support after they left us. I know of a couple who ended up in prison (take note Fanny!) but both had ODD and social challenges with little family support. There were a good number of children who stopped medication - children were often prescribed Ritalin

As children with additional needs are increasing included into mainstream schools, today's mainstream classes are very likely to regularly include children with ADD/ADHD/ ODD, Dyspraxia, mild and moderate learning difficulties, ASD/ Aspergers, physical limitations with mobility, speech, audio and visual impairment, behavioural and emotional challenges as well as elective mutism, Guillaume Barre Syndrome, Downes syndrome, , cystic fibrosis, heart conditions, Hodgekins lymphoma and increasingly since Covid depression, anxiety and general wellbeing concerns. (Just thinking of a few example of the top of my head from my last few years.) It is not at all unusual to have 25 - 33% of a class of 30 with additional learning needs and trying to meet all of their individual needs. That said, I can't begin to describe how rewarding my work was. and the pride you have in seeing them defeat the odds and succeed. Luckily, I am still able to have a connection to be able to support some of our more vulnerable children. I still have Christmas cards and letters from one particular former pupil and her parents (now 40 yrs old) who had ADD, Tacrtile Defensiveness and other challenges. Hubby laughs at how often I am stopped by former pupils and their parents when we are out. (Not quite as funny when you are sipping a cocktail whilst lying on a sun lounger by a pool in Cyprus, sightseeing in Quimper or trying to doze on a transatlantic flight however!)
You obviously cared about your pupils, that makes a teacher especially memorable. I saw the same thing with my mother and grandmotherā€™s students.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't believe for a moment that Snorts is inexperienced. I believe his yes-man attitude stems from a long history of manipulation on his part. Perhaps as a child and teen, he always got his own way with parents and grandparents. Perhaps he knows exactly what he's doing to Stephanie and there's no softness in it. His conniving is subtle, but it's there. His agreeableness in her machinations is in itself a manipulative move. His support of her drinking, outrageous spending, crazy schemes, maybe even meds is his way of ensuring that now his foot is in the door, it stays there. I agree with you that she will use it all against him... and her story will be one of being run ragged, of extreme tiredness, of loosing control of the decision making process, of placing too heavy a reliance on Philip, and by sharing her burden with him, unknowingly allowing herself to be controlled and influenced in such a manner.

Poor Stephanie - exit Snorty - cue tears. She may very well be better at the game, but there's no way he's going to go quietly.
I reckon he's a rank amateur compared to Fanny who has spent a lot longer than him getting her own way, pleading poverty, bumming off friends, fluttering her eyelashes blah blah. Normal people with empathy fall for someone who seems helpless & hapless & she's played that part so long that it is Oscar winning. Just waiting to be 'rescued' by anyone & everyone. Poor little Stef story - abandoned in the attic by her parents - left alone to her own devices, babysat by Scotman - sent off to friends/family during school holidays. I can hear the narrative now. Poor ickle Fanny.
I don't think she needs any encouragement in her drinking - she was mentioning how people were commenting on it Feb 2020.
She's managed many years without a regular significant other - as long as she has a cast of adoring sycophants then she's fine. He's disposable but she needs to find another one before he's chucked away. Potts, Oli, Nick all seem to be enablers & they've drifted away a bit of late. Narcs trust no-one & whilst he may think he's in the circle of trust poor thing he's not. What she knows about him might be another thing I guess.
Only difference between her & the boy is she's a consummate actress & he's still at the amateur dramatics level but they're both fake & hard as nails. Nothing genuine in their symbiotic 'relationship. She's the sea anemone & he's the clown fish.šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Heart
You obviously cared about your pupils, that makes a teacher especially memorable. I saw the same thing with my mother and grandmotherā€™s students.
Children know when they are cared about. Thankfully now, we are increasingly aware of children's emotional needs and can provide the necessary support. A life changing experience for me was reading The Deepest Well by Dr. Nadine Burke- Harries and subsequently training and completing a diploma in supporting children with trauma and wellbeing. The impact of this on my practise was mind blowing! Children with Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) are frequently misdiagnosed as ASD or ADD/ADHD. Maybe this is at the root of Fanny's problems? There is a strong link with ACEs and Narcissim.

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 14.09.17.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is he commiting social security fraud? šŸ¤”

(With all eyes and ears here, you'd think he'd tie up loose ends)
Weirdly, I knew a guy in Spain, who's Son moved from Belgium to Spain 'to find work' and was definitely stil claiming his benefits online from Belgium. He went back now and then in the 1st year too, presumably to turn up in person as was required, staying with his Sister, still resident in Belgium.

So yes, I guess it would be possible for Snorts to be doing the same but for how long and how it;s done is anyone's guess

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The answer is simple Oxford.Thats were it starts and ends.Once they have all been there that's it.Philip will never be fully in that circle of trussssttt!
Although he sure is working on nailing that accent downšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spot on! Goes to show nobody really needs me here anymore as things are clear to see for all, not just the more intimately involved. Don't worry, I will stick around anyway, at least until this breeze of fresh critical air amongst her fanbase has become the storm I hope Stephanie Jarvis will get caught in. Not because I have an ax to grind, as some still think, I don't. But because seeing this much injustice right in front of my eyes is too much to just turn my back on.
I think everybody on here needs you! Whilst we can all make suppositions based on our observations on screen we haven't got the real life experience of what is happening on the ground in the present tense - not the background knowledge of what went on in the past. Your information on the cast of characters is invaluable & revelations that come from you are like a soap opera cliff hanger..
Sorry to tell you but you're not allowed to go!!! šŸ¤£ as you are the official La Lande Oracle!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Even Philip seems enthusiastic buying and sourcing new trinkets as his new vocation it becomes difficult to find a steady supply if they want the selection to be curated but I guess everything they buy fits under the Lielande brand. TBH their crockery isn't that special, there are myriads of sets for sale especially if you're willing to buy only two cups and three saucers from one set. I can see how they tried to collect a beautiful mismatched set but their taste is too unfocused and fuzzy, most of all they don't have the patience to do it. They were hoping everything would miraculously go together without any further thought since they're such tastemakers. With older china there's always the question if the colors and glazing have lead in them, even the quantities are barely measurable, why voluntarily eat/drink lead when you can avoid it?

It shows how bored they are trying to pass time buying any cheap tit they remotely like. Now the cupboards are bursting.
Did someone say tastemaker? :)
1656423819603.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wow!!! Yesterday's, 6/27/22 gift grab, was a hot mess. Stephanie Jarvis was M.I.A., again.

View attachment 1375693
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks Heeey people how re you all?
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks *are
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks Salut tout le mode
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks I have been creting SLIDES for a FREE EVENT this Wednesday!
Edward Kenneth Hello @GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks Hope all is well.
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks @Edward Kenneth thank you yes! I do lives here on yt every tuesday 12 noon UK time

šŸ‘
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Hello every one. How are you all.
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button
DeAnn P @diana Elizabeth Bashford Done
Judith Barden @ Diana Elizabeth Bashford thank you for the reminder

View attachment 1375696
Percy Attfield Hi everyone.
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

View attachment 1375706

Percy Attfield @diana Elizabeth Bashford both of us are well.
Percy Attfield @Annette sharrock bonsoir, we are both well thank you.
Percy Attfield @Sandra butcher we are well thank you.
Priscilla Catania Hi from NY! When are Percy and Isabelle coming to the chateau?
Percy Attfield @priscilla Catania we hope sometime in August.

View attachment 1375710
annette sharrock @Philip Janssen hello hows you
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock A bit under the weather, but getting better :)
Sweet Baby J @Philip J you should always take a Covid test if you have symptoms & maybe a 2nd if youā€™re still having symptoms a few days later.
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J Definitely, but this is an allergic reaction
Sweet Baby J @Philip J, do you know what got you this time?
Philip Janssen @Celeste Iā€™m on the mend! But getting better :)
M Parker @Philip Janssen I'm sorry to hear you were poorly.

View attachment 1375733
Ossian Lore @Philip Janssen you know about the history and structures of the chateau dont you? i have a reconstruction drawing im working on, think I can push the chateau's age back a century or two.. interested?
Percy Attfield @Ossian Lore Do you have proof the chateau is older than what our documents state
Ossian Lore not documentary proof Percy, but the building itself has some interesting hints
Philip Janssen @Ossian Lore Thatā€™s so cool!
Percy Attfield@ Ossian Lore Buildings speak

View attachment 1375816
Jean Minnifee @Philip will you be doing anymore videos on your channel?
Philip Janssen @Jean Minnifee I will! I have three videos filmed, but itā€™s very difficult to find the time to edit them!
View attachment 1375742
M Parker @Philip Janssen hi Philip! Before I forget, I DM'd Stephanie a link earlier today; a favorite Instagramer of mine is hosting a giveaway. She designs beautiful fabrics from her paintings. She is a
M Parker @Philip Janssen her paintings and now fabrics are just amazing. But I think some designs would make absolutely stunning table covers for a Garden Party or some of the panels for cushions.
M Parker @Philip Janssen anyway, I thought it worth mentioning! It's a giveaway so you all could win some truly lovely fabrics
Philip Janssen @M Parker Thank you! Iā€™ll tell Steph! Super thoughtful of you :)
M Parker @Angela Pa her giveaway is on Instagram and all you have to do is follow her and her collaborator friend(can unfollow later if you don't like) and comment which of her fabrics you like best.
M Parker @Angela Pa I did forget that part lol. Julia Allison Cost
Angela Pa @M Parker I will subscribe

View attachment 1375744
Sweet Baby J Philip really loves keys
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J Luckily it isnā€™t! :)
Sweet Baby J I hope youā€™ll open my special package soon
Sweet Baby J @Philip J are you putting anything from todayā€™s gifting in the new shop
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J We donā€™t and wonā€™t sell gifts!
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J I though you mentioned in last weekā€™s video that you were 15, or am I mistaking you for someone else? Sweet Baby J @Philip J, not me, I wish! Ha! Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J My mistake!
Sweet Baby J @Philip J, love that little black sign, where did you end up putting it?
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J On the side of the fridge!
Sweet Baby J @Philip J, is the disco tape still keeping the peacocks away?

View attachment 1375747
Dru A Any word on when the chapel will be worked on ywt?
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesnā€™t actually start. As soon as he starts, itā€™ll be on the vlog :)

View attachment 1375761
John Yapp I love the genuineness of Stephanies unwrapping comments plus the others, they must feel a bit drunk with stuff after a whileā€¦ great gifts I must say!
Linda Lord I was shocked on Sunday by the amount of crockery that you have in the chateau. In the current climate of poverty maybe it is time to stop asking people to send you things that you don't need.
John Yapp I noticed that Linda Lord
Philip Janssen @Linda Lorde 1. Most of those things we bought ourselves and 2. We never ask people to send us anything :)
Peggy Vick & Linda Lord Stephanie has NEVER asked for anything, & is in fact embarrassed, but so appreciate people who love her.
Jean Minnifee Linda Lord they donā€™t ask anyone to send them things. Thatā€™s mean to say that
Sarah Bee Linda Lord I'm confused at how you think the impoverished will benefit from things like Christmas Plates, Scarves, and Paintings.

View attachment 1375765
Peggy Vick Anyone see an ad yetā“. YTUBE isnā€™t putting them onā“ā€¼. This channel is to raise money for charity, but YTUBE no ads.
keith j I rewatch episodes, watch ads, click on ads, and email links to friends...my continued effort to 'say thanks"
M Parker @Peggy Vick but even days without ads, it helps to watch because it keeps the numbers of watches up enough that YouTube keeps the channel in Monetary Level, meaning it qualifies for ads.
M Parker @Lisa Kilmer if you're referring to Sarah bee, just ignore; they've popped back on to troll occasionally since 2020 if I'm remembering correctly.
Peggy Vick @M Parker, Itā€™s sad that people are so miserable, they want to spread their own misery
Lisa Kilmer @M Parker There was another person who seemed confused. Trolls are sad
M Parker @Peggy Vick also people belong to businesses where they're hired to troll vlogs that are getting more popular. Dreadful way to make a living. Used to bother me badly, but learning slowly to ignore.

View attachment 1375767
M Parker Is Tye wearing a Ranger's Outfit? Can't quite see.
Philip Janssen @M Parker I think so!
Mary Beshay TY that's so funny, it's a beanie. it's name is inside that tag
M Parker @Philip Janesn as @mary Beshay mentioned, there should be a name inside the Tye Beanie Baby Squirrel's Tag

View attachment 1375785
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts she could go atop the christmas tree
Ossian Lore tea cosy you could fit the peacock under it!
Sweet Baby J @Philip J, is that big doll an unusual lamp shade?
Gillian Wheeler so disappointed that Stephanie didn't put the tea cosy on her head

View attachment 1375787
Charlotte Dickens I thought Nik hated the whole idea of the Cadeaux and yet he's been sent a gift?
Philip Janssen @Charlotte Dickens As the ad revenue gets sent to charity, heā€™s very happy about the good weā€™re doing (
Charlotte Dickens @Philip Janssen that's quite a turn around .
Philip Janssen @Charlotte Dickens ā‚¬25k a year for charity is something to be happy about! :)
kris morris @Charlotte Dickens, have you understood why this cadeaux occurs and money sent to charities each month?

View attachment 1375790
Patrick Lallier Philip do you have a breed of dog in mind the moment Stephanie says yes?
Philip Janssen @Patrick Lallier I have a few in mind! A dog like Ziggy would be great for example :)
Patrick Lallier Is Ziggy a vischla (sp?
Philip Janssen @Patrick Lallier I believe so!
Patrick Lallier Did anyone else see the latest How to Renovateā€¦ when sweet Ziggy wanted to follow Phillip up his ladder?
Philip Janssen @Patrick Lallier Too cute!

View attachment 1375796
Jelena Novakovic There are 2K people who have yet to click 'like' - easy to do!
Dru A @Jelena Novakovic I never understand why people watching don't like
Jelena Novakovic @Dru A I've always clicked 'like' before the start, as I know I'm going to like it, otherwise I wouldn't be here! 2,500 people watching, under 500 like, so 2K need to get 'liking!'
Dru A @Philip Janssen you need to explain how liking the videos helps with the money raised for charity
Philip Janssen @Dru A Likes help with the YouTube algorithm - more views mean more money for charity :)

View attachment 1375805
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here.
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much
Percy Attfield Thank you for joining us. Bey now

View attachment 1375807
Cathy Miller Click "like" before you go!
Dru A I know but so many don't thumbs up the vlogs
Dru A Like the video please!!!
Peggy Vick HIT LIKE
Clearly SJ and PJ take turns policing the chats for ā€˜trollsā€™ it is a full time job

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What about when they went on the African safari? I felt Stephanie was having sex with Pottsā€¦ the long goodbyeā€¦
Safaris so gross me out I couldn't watch those. I did note that shortly after the wordless black lace t shirt exchange, worm boy asked Potts to teach him to bake bread. Meaning the first chink in WB's boycott of cooking, that he had fully absorbed Potts' message, and is indeed an invertebrate with an evil EQ.
I just have to say it seems to me there's no other reason for Potts to show up in SA coincidentally "on business" than to boff Jarvis on his home ground.

Even Philip seems enthusiastic buying and sourcing new trinkets as his new vocation it becomes difficult to find a steady supply if they want the selection to be curated but I guess everything they buy fits under the Lielande brand. TBH their crockery isn't that special, there are myriads of sets for sale especially if you're willing to buy only two cups and three saucers from one set. I can see how they tried to collect a beautiful mismatched set but their taste is too unfocused and fuzzy, most of all they don't have the patience to do it. They were hoping everything would miraculously go together without any further thought since they're such tastemakers. With older china there's always the question if the colors and glazing have lead in them, even the quantities are barely measurable, why voluntarily eat/drink lead when you can avoid it?

It shows how bored they are trying to pass time buying any cheap tit they remotely like. Now the cupboards are bursting.
Well observed, their collector aesthetic is poor.

She surely is. She is trying to be more careful about it as she doesn't want to get caught (again) and it was explained to her (by Potty, mister know it all when it comes to anything internet related) that it harms her channel and the levels of engagement in the long run. But we all know how head-strong she can be when she wants something and she wants to cross the 200k as she believes it is good for optics.
Potts is her IT adviser.
I can't. I just can't.
Is this where the big bucks are going? Purchase of subs?
What is he telling her about why she gets no sponsors? šŸ¤” (My working theory is that channel 4 has so successfully framed her as a lying unreliable fuckup in stilettoes with a gay gigolo that advertisers have gotten the message. Unclean! Unclean!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Clearly SJ and PJ take turns policing the chats for ā€˜trollsā€™ it is a full time job
Just a question which may seem stupid to some! But, is live chat an option (or otherwise) for the YTuber involved, every time one of their vids is aired?

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m very curious to know how it was decided to squeeze Pottsies 10% of the shitoooo out of Larkinā€™s mortgaged 50%. Surely the mortgage holder has some say in that. Unless Nic has paid it off already? At which point you wonder what hold Fanny used to accomplish the asset transfer?
If NIc has defaulted on the mortgage and is unemployed as his company closed, might Mr Banker tack a foreclosure notice on the gate on the day of the Patreon extravaganza?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@Summerbaby Its from when a video was a Premiere, you get a count down then the video starts at a set time, so you can all watch the same thing at once.

Reactions: 5
Just a question which may seem stupid to some! But, is live chat an option (or otherwise) for the YTuber involved, every time one of their vids is aired?
The channel must fulfill a few requirements, like a certain amount of subscribers, videos, watched playtime.

Then the uploader must label a video or livestream as ā€žpremiereā€œ when itā€™s playing right now,
35A71161-C965-4CAC-95F5-4EFB2B2679D8.png

or it must be labeled as ā€žpendingā€œ (not sure itā€™s the right word in English) when the video or livestream is planed to be started later, where you can see the date and time when exactly.

6EC09CF2-5249-401D-AEA7-70BE2F82C2DC.png

the chat then will be made available

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.