The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that is why they waffle about saying Phi Phi was being paid for editing the cadeaux. They keep trying to muddy the waters on whether he is paid, if he is donating time, etc.
He's buying her expensive prezzies and himself a lot of swag for someone living on no salary and no bennies.
So, is he evading French income tax on his "editing" salary? As well as his rent boy and shop boy profits?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
All gifts are opened instantly on arrival, sorted in what is usable in that weeks gift grab show and the rest is thrown out. The backlog story is smoke and mirrors to give people who's gifts were not to Stephanie Jarvis liking the idea that maybe one day their turn will come. Daring the charlataine to show us the room that is stuffed with a backlog of 6 months of unopened gifts, will only force her to create one, which in itself is not a bad idea because it will keep her out of bed.
This is the lord of the flies opening scene of Lalande, the movie: the Patreons' uprising.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That makes perfect sense. Larkin was the knight in shining armor who took out a mortgage to help Fanny get the farmhouse, helped in the initial renovation, and gave money to Fanny personally ( he had just purchased a car for her a couple of years ago) and helped pay a lot of the overhead. I am sure after Daddy died, the pressure on him to help Fanny and maintain the dump increased significantly.

Fanny probably continued to love bomb him and play the little orphan who needed to be rescued. But suddenly, she comes into crazy amounts of YouTube and Patreon funding, and he was probably tossed aside as he was not needed financially, etc. Fanny begins to place her garish decorating plans into place at the Shittoo without consulting him and has steamrolled Larkin into making lots of decisions that devalue the place or cannot be maintained in the future or didnā€™t bother to consult him at all.

Then he has to watch videos with 25 year old boy band reject Snorts going freely into his familyā€™s cottage and walking around like he was that Marquis. Punchable faced Snorts has crawled all over the Shittoo and knows everything about everything. He is super nosy. If just watching Snorts in 30 minute videos pisses us all off, being around him for hours or days would be intolerable.

I would imagine that the fight at Christmas was about concubine Snorts acting like he owns the place and being bossy and entitled, and Larkin was fed up with him and feeling like he was being excluded from using the property that he had to pay for with a mortgage and has been a financial and mental albatross for the past 15 years, especially dealing with constant ā€œemergenciesā€ created by Fanny. Snorts encourages Fannyā€™s reckless spending and poor decorating decisions. And since the YouTube channel exploded, all of a sudden the place is over run with the Tartan terror visiting frequently, cuz has moved in, Mummy has an apartment made for her, etc.

The 50% Shittelaine has taken over 90% of the Shittoo and Larkin feels pushed out.

Potts only owns 10% so he doesnā€™t care and Fanny renovated an apartment for him. But now Fanny and Potts own 60% of the Shittoo and will always stick together so Larkin is now in the minority on a property he has been responsible for 15 + years. He feels pushed out. It is no longer his home and he lost control. And he has dealt with Fanny calling him 3 times per day for years. I imagine this shitshow situation the past 2 to 3 years has put additional stress on his marriage. Fanny puts them in legal jeopardy constantly with her decisions.
Little Orphan Fanny. I like your attention to this factor, a fundamental tenet of the grift. I fell for it.
And even Snorts sort of fits into the Derek/Larkin/Potts mold lookswise. I think there must be an affect thread too.

Reactions: 9
Although he sure is working on nailing that accent downšŸ¤£
He hasn't mastered how to open his mouth when he talks though, so he's just a mumbling fool... I often don't pick up what he's said, but never care to rewind...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He hasn't mastered how to open his mouth when he talks though, so he's just a mumbling fool... I often don't pick up what he's said, but never care to rewind...
Watch how HM the Queen speaks. She barely opens her mouth, but her enunciation is spot on. Eventually heā€™ll catch on to that. Hate to say it, but heā€™s a good mimic

Reactions: 10
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesnā€™t actually start. As soon as he starts, itā€™ll be on the vlog :)
Really? REEALLY? This seems... unlikely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally agree with your analysis. Sheā€™s a psychic vampire who doesnā€™t discard her victims until theyā€™re just an empty husk with no use left.
Ns actually do eventually drain everybody in their environment of their life blood, think, emotional vampires via a slow drip of manipulative abuse and OTT sob stories, especially in connection with their childhoods, which has kept the victims bonded (sometimes for years), to the Ns via their human nature and empathy.
And as you say @MRShavershamsdress, once that happens, the host is eventually used up (or goes mad attempting to understand the resultant cognitive dissonance), and is obviously of no further of use to the N, AKA here, Stephanie Jarvis.
So many examples of this being the case at the hands of Stephanie Jarvis, i.e. friends, Selmar, Marie, Hanni, Sabrina, the original 2 guardians Ivo and his partner, the 2 Ians - the list is endless as there must be so many others that we don't even know about that SJ has emotionally scammed, plus of course, let's not forget, her XH, ex-boyfriends etc who did finally get away, AND, more importantly, thankfully stayed away for their own sanity!
Apart from her life long "N enablers" - friends, Aunt/Uncle, Nick, Potts, Oliver, Scotsman and, most recently added to the list, now unfortunately, Amaury, etc, etc.
Dan will defo be her next N victim. Through his lack of personal N awareness/maturity, he is now reaching the end of his usefulness to SJ basically because what exactly is he doing at the Shitoo, apart from the pergola and that is nearly finished. Then what? SJ's lovebombing of Dan is well and truly over, no matter what the current sexual connection may be between them. TBH, I am not interested one way or the other.
And, how the hell is he paying for his food, board and lodging at the HMN these days due to the lack of work he does there? As far as I can see, he doesn't appear to film/edit any of her vlogs, no drone footage, gardening, cooking, provide waiter service or anything else does he? Happy to be corrected, of course!
As we all know, SJ is 100% not truly altruistic or charitable, no matter what she says AND, actions always speak louder than words! She is an out and out N, so fame and money are her holy grail.
My sister, who was a Psy nurse, told me in no uncertain terms that the N is my life "had stolen all my sparkle and joie de vie" after I eventually walked away from him.
I wonder why this XN in my life even felt that he had to attend my sister's funeral because he "wanted to support me" - NOT, as we weren't then even together! That he had never truly taken to her/liked her - think - because he knew that she had 100% seen through his mask right from the outset! But, he just had to have the last word didn't he when of course my sister had no opportunity of responding with her truth. Just so unnecessary, uncaring and disrespectful.
Thankfully, by that stage, I just thought you absolute insensitive wank** as I had already seen the light where he was concerned, thank God! :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Watch how HM the Queen speaks. She barely opens her mouth, but her enunciation is spot on. Eventually heā€™ll catch on to that. Hate to say it, but heā€™s a good mimic
The queen is old now, watch when she spoke as a younger person and she opened her mouth properly to be clear...

Reactions: 3
Heatwave !!! poor neglectful animal husbandry ..too !
sj brags about surviving heatwave then chirps ..how good that sheep are only now being shawn ! even Grant weeks ago said sheep needed shearing back then ! not her 1st priority hey ..if she made moolah from sheeps back i would bet her fav mug that those sheep would have been shawn on time ? poor suffering sentient creatures being at her mercy ..oh I mean neglect
I just hope to god they don't get a dog. That sniveling little git keeps on and on about wanting one.

Sadly was only there for a holiday. Brexit and CoVid Made me rethink retirement plans
Yes that B word has a lot to answer for, messed up a lot of people's dreams. Hopefully you can visit the region again, so much to offer for holiday makers.

Reactions: 13
I just hope to god they don't get a dog. That sniveling little git keeps on and on about wanting one.

Yes that B word has a lot to answer for, messed up a lot of people's dreams. Hopefully you can visit the region again, so much to offer for holiday makers.
But, weren't there recent comments about Amaury's "killer" type dogs finally coming to the Shitoo? How many dogs do they really need?
Sorry, fully grown "killer" dogs not as cute as the a puppy, obviously for future vlog footage!
SJ will never agree to her/him owning a dog - end of story!

200w (2).gif
ozazure

5 hours ago
The environmental impact of this gift giving, both the material goods and fuel to move them around, really makes me uncomfortable. Add to the desperation of viewers who acutely feel that parasocial connection and are waiting months to see their gift unopened, it pains me. As for the inhabitants of LL, there is no way you legitimately enjoy the workload of managing these gifts or storing them or dispersing them. People are worried their carefully selected gifts are at the op shop and how can they not be?

You'd be mad to keep all this stuff. The money to charity does not erase those issues. You'd be better off going on Cameo and letting people pay the equivalent of the average freight paid for individual messages. Spend two hours a week on that, send that money to charity, stop the mindless consumption and accruing, save the fuel and packaging, and give people the connection they crave.

Unfortunately what Nick feared to happen has come to pass, but you can stop this madness.

this-is-why-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills (1).gif
Rowena Countryman

8 hours ago
So in America all of your hotel/motels have safes so you can lock šŸ” up your valuables. I think it would be really lovely to have little treasure boxes w/keys of course like Mike sent for each guest room. I understand that someone can take it and break into it this idea šŸ’” is more of a symbolic reflection of a chateauā€™s version of a safe. As I am positive you have no trouble with people stealing things again just a beautiful way to make the guest happy. Not to mention Iā€™m sure if you talked about it on one of your videos that you would love very whimsical small treasure boxes that can be used BUT eventually sold in your shop for charity in your shop, people would be sending you the cutest ones they find. As your fans have shown you that they are completely behind you donating for charity I believe you should have a table/display cabinet just for this purpose in the shop. Your fans can send things specifically for you to use a few times then sell for charity in your shop. I think itā€™s lovely that people send all of these thoughtful gifts to you but at the rate they are sending hedgehogs Phillip is going to need a whole room for them. Itā€™s just not practical for you to keep EVERYTHING EVERYBODY HAS SENT YOU. At this rate the chateau will need multiple rooms to house all the gifts sent and eventually you would have to ask people not to send anything because you wonā€™t have the room to keep them. If people look at things with the knowledge that Stephanie will love and use the gifts but then will pass it on to be bought by one of your guest who is also a chateau fan just makes more sense. Just a thought šŸ’­.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Not Stephending however SJ met Potts via Olly. After her marriage break up she went to live with him in London. At one of his work events (she invited herself) she met Potts. At Oxford she met Olly and Nic.
Can we attribute to Oxford the false sense of droit de seigneur these lower middle-to-middle class dullards took on? Entitlement -- explicitly the aristocratic one of balling the unpaid help -- seems to be the lasting lesson.
Oxford and Isabelle, I'd say.

Comments from Dan's latest flog. Rowena Countryman has been busy.

200w (2).gif

Jezi H
1 hour ago
šŸ˜‚Fathers donā€™t babysit. Fathers father. Mothers donā€™t babysit. Mothers mother.

this-is-why-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills (1).gif

Rowena Countryman
8 hours ago
The moment BABYSIT came out of his mouth I paused the video and headed straight to the comments to see how many women were going to be butt hurt over the commentšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. You women know he doesnā€™t mean it that way but you still just canā€™t help yourself. As a woman I am fully aware that we just canā€™t help ourselves. We just HAVE to find SOMETHING ANYTHING to correct people especially us in America. That whole Karen thing was invented for that very reason. As I write this itā€™s not lost on me that I too am trying to correct these women. I just wish you could just stay in your own lane. When it comes to Dans comments I RARELY EVER read them because it just pi$$es me off at how every single day someone is trying to tell the man how he isnā€™t doing it right, isnā€™t using the right tools, and my favorite isnā€™t wearing the proper safety gear. This MAN IS A GROWN A$$ MAN try to just enjoying his videos instead of just watching so you can find that one t to correct him about so you can feel better about your own self. Always being ā€œrightā€ is not something to inspire to itā€™s just sad.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Love the Potts Intel, it was the relationship between the three owners and an extra ex-husband that brought be to tattle in the first place. Trying to piece together the international backstory of SJ's life, it never would have happened just watching CD and it's way more interesting.

I am as fascinated as ever, can't wait to see what sends Phillip on his way as per Selmar and Marie. Am waiting in hope for Annaliese to have her big duck you moment to nasty Dan. Hope she bags a rich french dude with a big ... farmhouse. Can't wait to see what fuckery the unholy Nat and Amaury alliance brings. And I am highly anticipating caustic Mummy's return and how her reintegration to a very changed LL will be handled for the vlogs.
Pompiers.
Agriculteurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The queen is old now, watch when she spoke as a younger person and she opened her mouth properly to be clear...
I have watched many hours of footage, including the 1969 documentary. Also interviews with the linguist that helped Claire Foy with her role on The Crown where it was stated that HM does not open her mouth wide or largely because it would be uncouth to do so. I have 50 years of royal watching under my belt and I stand by my statement.

Caroline Gooder Knows Everything..... she had a "go" at poor little LadyKoKo who told CD to get the heating done in Fanny's last vlog so ladyKoKo had another go back and the witch still came back with More Info ..... is Caroline Gooder the Spirit God of Fanny??? She thinks so !!! :sneaky:
If LaLaLande every comes up for sale .... Caroline , you should buy it !!!
I've been wracking my brains...I reckon Caroline Gooder is Yvonne Richards. Wouldn't put it past Fanny to use her again as a virtual assistant remotely going through Tattle, monitoring responses on vlogs answering on behalf of Fanny. Caroline Gooder's writing style reminds me of the factual style of Yvonne. Brenda will be livid if she's been given the gig & not her. I remember how mad she went when she found out about Yvonne.
Hi Yvonne, hi Brenda...how YOU doing šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This makes my thought of her saving Patreon money to buy out the other investors make even more sense. She doesn't need him anymore so discard... he loses all the emotional investment but gets his money back. :(
If she buys him out, and the Patreon funds disappear, she will be unable to run a business to earn enough to pay her bills. She's earning enough now and isn't paying her bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.