The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting a quote for installing a couple of log burners is not the same as tackling the cripple central heating system, just to be clear. Funny she also did not mention one little bit about the flue liner Matt and Dan put in the chimney in her "Entrance Hall" (which obviously is not a hall, but a rather small room, much to her Majesty's regret, hence the overdecorated wallpaper and the not so classy objects in it). Just another expensive DIY project that was f**ked up by these useless idiots, just sayin'

They use a spreadsheet for it to remember who used these aliases when. There's at least one copy of it on the Argentinian Bully's laptop.
So they're not too disorganized to spreadsheet their fraudulent online aliases?
But they're too disorganized to spreadsheet what's a gift and what isn't?
I can't wait for Jarvis to be cross-examined in fraud and tax evasion court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome @Kalessi , glad that you have seen the light about the chateau shenanigans, this thread has the cleverest, wittiest and funniest contributors on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
From yesterday's, 6/26/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1373477
Jason Dubey test chat. I'm on my cell phone today. no internet connection

View attachment 1373480
(Angela Pa's comment is from Thursday's, 6/23/22 live chat)
Angela Pa Some patrons have not received their cards … just saying
(Of course Taylor H. follows up on Sunday's live chat.)
Taylor H. You guys are on a warpath to clear out La Lande! Stephanie, I msut say I got a lovely Post Card from you recently, thank you for taking time to write to your supporter

View attachment 1373471
Christine VR Did we ever hear if the chickens used the musical instrument toys that were put up for their entertainment?
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts not that i heard we don't get little animals shorts from Philip anymore @Christine VR
Helen Stella The chickens could form a band .. & call it “Foul Play”
siamgirl31 My father in law has a band called “Autumn Poultry” because they aren’t spring chickens anymore.
Christine VR Siamgirl31 - Autumn Fowl -so funny! Philip is going to enjoy these puns in the replay

View attachment 1373490
Jason Dubey hello!!!
Jason Dubey it's going to be hard to chat today because internet is down in the gallery and I'm on cell phone
Jason Dubey what happened to the china pantry?
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey I think it's on Amaury's job list after the grand salon so it will be a while yet.
Christine VR Jason Dubrey - I think they are taking stock and doing a clear out - BEFORE they start work on the China pantry.
Jason Dubey of course, someone comes into the gallery just when this starts, or when I put a bite of food in my mouth!! never fails
Jason Dubey I cant respond directly fast enough guys on the cell phone, but I swing your messages.
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey Some people have no sense of priorities

👍
Tina Carrol Hit The Like Button

View attachment 1373505
Percy Attfield Hello from Centurion, yes its us two again!
Jenny Willow @Percy Attfield Here's hoping your visa appointment goes well.
Percy Attfield @Jenny Willow have my UK visa now waiting for France.
ashley any new when your mother and Percy are going to be to the Chateau?
The Chateau Diaries @Ashley I’m hoping by the end of July
Percy Attfield @Ashley hopefully in time for Stephanie's birthday.

View attachment 1373511
Milagro Guardiola
$0.99

View attachment 1373507
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Hi everyone. Hope all are well
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @isabelle Jarvis So good to see you. Hope all is well with you two. Hugs
Percy Attfield @Patrick Journey to the Chateau I hope you enjoyed it.
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Percy Attfield the most care free time of my life and the most wonderful people. Thank you. You two always make me remember and I love that.
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau It’s so hard! But it feels good afterwards. How are you settling in?
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries It is hard to let go. Before we moved to Chateauneuf su Cher, we had to separate ourselves from a lot of china....... I feel your pain
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries We are looking forward to meeting you very much. It's only 50 minutes to Lalande. You have been the one who kept our dream alive during Covid. Can't thank you enough

View attachment 1373516
Jason Dubey I have been twice to Lalande and know how many projects are going, and to me it appears they are all working full time and making progress...
Jason Dubey is there an easy way to respond without the @ ??
Cathy Miller @Jason Dubey I've never been able to figure out how to do that on my phone.
Jason Dubey my live chat seems to have stopped

View attachment 1373522
Lisa Kilmer The hot water bottle is funny -- jackets also work.

View attachment 1373524
Gerald Grady Good evening lovely Lalanders
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
The Chateau Diaries @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Gerald Grady Good evening princess

View attachment 1373532
Lisa Kilmer @the Chateau Diaries I would welcome a vlog about how the heating was being figured out.
Jenny Willow @the chateau diaries At last you are giving in to the charms of a log burner. You won't regret it.
Jason Dubey yes you need wood burning stoves throught. we have five at Aria, plus other systems
Jenny Willow @the Chateau Diaries Looking forward to an update on the heating, provided you don't collapse when you get the quote!
The Chateau Diaries @Jenny Willow I’ve been given a vague ball park figure and I haven’t recovered yet…

View attachment 1373542
Seth Waters @the Chateau Diaries you should find all of the china and glasses that have specific drinks they are made for and do a whole video on trying to make those drinks/cocktails
The Chateau Diaries @Seth Waters i love that idea!

View attachment 1373553
Thelma Nijman @jetje goes dutch hi hi hi.. Are u going to the Open days of Patreon?
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman no i am not.. you are?? xxx
Thelma Nijman @jetje goes dutch yes I already booked on the 8th of September. so excited to see them again
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman have soooo much fun sweetie xxx
Thelma Nijman oh I thought I'm going to see you and the others @jetje goes dutch
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman i am not a patron sweetie xxxx
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries can't wait to see the Château shops. Wilfred already looking at me

View attachment 1373555
Sweet Baby J What are shop hours
Sweet Baby J Will new shop be open for patron days?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Yes, it should be
Phrynee Do you have a Chateau shop? Where you sell such things as the china?
The Chateau Diaries @Phrynee We’re in the process of making it
Sweet Baby J Will the shop have boutique pricing or be more like thrift store pricing?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Hopefully somewhere between the two!
Claus Navarr O Are you going to sell in line???
The Chateau Diaries @Claus Navarr O Not yet, but we’re hoping to put everything online eventuall
Jason Dubey I dont know if online is worth the effort
Jason Dubey yes, but the porcelain? so hard to ship
Cathy Miller @Jason Dubey AGreed. Posting online, answering inquiries and shipping is a lot of work. Packing china is no joke either.
Metronoma1 Hi Stephanie are you going to seel you fathers art in the shop aswell? maybe as posters and postcard and so on?
The Chateau Diaries @Metronama1 I definitely will

View attachment 1373571
Phil N @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie - did you get any offers on the jag?

View attachment 1373573
Chantal Nash [message deleted]
Chantal Nash who is the boss Stephanie, you or your nail varnish wearing Philip? The magic is gone when you go down to sell charity shop rubbish. Whose idea was this anyway.
Cathy Miller @Chantal Nash No need to be rude.
Andrea Cauteruccio @Chantal Nash chill out

View attachment 1373600
Jason Dubey you can get rid of all the one off coffee mugs.
Jason Dubey I would try to get rid of anything that is not machine washable, but i know that's not entirely possible
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey With Philip here, that’s definitely impossible!
Jason Dubey no Stephanie, you're not a porcelain hoarder, you're not!!!...lol

View attachment 1373608
Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here
Percy Attfield Goodnight, hope to see you all tomorrow evening!
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely people, thank you for watching with us
Jason Dubey thanks guys! see you later

👍
Dru A don't forget to like the video

View attachment 1373613
Ray Scott still 6 months of catchup yet so will have to leave this. x
I love your posts so much! I've been looking forward to it all morning!
Thank you for taking the time to do them and for making me laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Tierney

8 minutes ago
I hear that you have announced the dates for the Patron open days in September. Are you going to invite people like me: a previous long term high tier Patron who was promised an open day, but due to the pandemic it could not take place, so I missed out? Just wondering.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Repeat after me “WE WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE GIFTS WE RECEIVED”
Follow that with “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WE’VE GRABBED BY MISTAKE FOR THE SHOP, PLEASE LET US KNOW”
Since NUTTI does not return calls, since there is no known, reliable phone number, since emails fall into a dark hole - how is communication going to work in this PLEASE LET US KNOW regard. . . . . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Her bff Kim Raad works for Stibbe, a leading independent Dutch law firm...go figure.
Kim Raad, her besotted enabler who used to give her a teenager's pocket money? Kept the freezer full? Baked all the meatless quiches in the universe for the stingy Easter brunch?
I can see it now, the conflab. Pheeph kept busy far away fingering keys and coins and vast hordes of china and stationery. Philip, darling, look at this!!! More chargers!!!! While Jarvis hides in her closet whispering on the phone with Raad. Is there a way I can set Philip up as a fence for the grabeaux donations? Illegal unregistered Squirrel Shoppe? So brill! I'll let you drink my bath water next time!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Bleu Lala That's a good way to start a business, at least there based at an antiques mall where people go to buy, unlike fanny who playing shop on the funny farm.
Its actually quite insulating to her b&b guests, paying to stay in the middle of no where with nothing to do, so she's expecting them to buy her old tat/ cast offs, talk about money grabber.
She'll be adding clothing she never wears next.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Double the waste: it was send to them as expensively paid and extendedly wrapped gifts and will be poorly packaged send back to the new "lucky" owner. They think it's a genius plan, obviously. I do too: it will get them busted.
Yass, queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
to be honest it would do her some good - her rack collapsed a few weeks ago under the sheer weight. Think its time to let some go- it may even be thrusdays video since nothing seems to be happening besides the illegal squirrel shop of horrors

Reactions: 17
Got strong vibes that Snorty wished he was in the wedding party & running off with them together on their honeymoon & back to Brazil. Sitting beside the happy couple at dinner Snorty looked more in his natural habitat than when he's sitting beside his mummy Stephanme.
Well spotted. My first thought seeing them at the table is that he is bogarting a seat as groom.
Like Camilla Parker Bowles wears white to everybody elses' wedding.
Nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
her fans are dumb but there not that dumb, can you imagine the state of her cloths, i bet all the pits are stained and i cant imagine she would wash or dry clean anything, some how i think even they would draw the line at dated 80's dresses and hand me down "couture"
she cant even find the time to iron her table cloths.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
From yesterday's, 6/26/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1373477
Jason Dubey test chat. I'm on my cell phone today. no internet connection

View attachment 1373480
(Angela Pa's comment is from Thursday's, 6/23/22 live chat)
Angela Pa Some patrons have not received their cards … just saying
(Of course Taylor H. follows up on Sunday's live chat.)
Taylor H. You guys are on a warpath to clear out La Lande! Stephanie, I msut say I got a lovely Post Card from you recently, thank you for taking time to write to your supporter

View attachment 1373471
Christine VR Did we ever hear if the chickens used the musical instrument toys that were put up for their entertainment?
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts not that i heard we don't get little animals shorts from Philip anymore @Christine VR
Helen Stella The chickens could form a band .. & call it “Foul Play”
siamgirl31 My father in law has a band called “Autumn Poultry” because they aren’t spring chickens anymore.
Christine VR Siamgirl31 - Autumn Fowl -so funny! Philip is going to enjoy these puns in the replay

View attachment 1373490
Jason Dubey hello!!!
Jason Dubey it's going to be hard to chat today because internet is down in the gallery and I'm on cell phone
Jason Dubey what happened to the china pantry?
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey I think it's on Amaury's job list after the grand salon so it will be a while yet.
Christine VR Jason Dubrey - I think they are taking stock and doing a clear out - BEFORE they start work on the China pantry.
Jason Dubey of course, someone comes into the gallery just when this starts, or when I put a bite of food in my mouth!! never fails
Jason Dubey I cant respond directly fast enough guys on the cell phone, but I swing your messages.
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey Some people have no sense of priorities

👍
Tina Carrol Hit The Like Button

View attachment 1373505
Percy Attfield Hello from Centurion, yes its us two again!
Jenny Willow @Percy Attfield Here's hoping your visa appointment goes well.
Percy Attfield @Jenny Willow have my UK visa now waiting for France.
ashley any new when your mother and Percy are going to be to the Chateau?
The Chateau Diaries @Ashley I’m hoping by the end of July
Percy Attfield @Ashley hopefully in time for Stephanie's birthday.

View attachment 1373511
Milagro Guardiola
$0.99

View attachment 1373507
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Hi everyone. Hope all are well
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @isabelle Jarvis So good to see you. Hope all is well with you two. Hugs
Percy Attfield @Patrick Journey to the Chateau I hope you enjoyed it.
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Percy Attfield the most care free time of my life and the most wonderful people. Thank you. You two always make me remember and I love that.
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau It’s so hard! But it feels good afterwards. How are you settling in?
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries It is hard to let go. Before we moved to Chateauneuf su Cher, we had to separate ourselves from a lot of china....... I feel your pain
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries We are looking forward to meeting you very much. It's only 50 minutes to Lalande. You have been the one who kept our dream alive during Covid. Can't thank you enough

View attachment 1373516
Jason Dubey I have been twice to Lalande and know how many projects are going, and to me it appears they are all working full time and making progress...
Jason Dubey is there an easy way to respond without the @ ??
Cathy Miller @Jason Dubey I've never been able to figure out how to do that on my phone.
Jason Dubey my live chat seems to have stopped

View attachment 1373522
Lisa Kilmer The hot water bottle is funny -- jackets also work.

View attachment 1373524
Gerald Grady Good evening lovely Lalanders
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
The Chateau Diaries @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Gerald Grady Good evening princess

View attachment 1373532
Lisa Kilmer @the Chateau Diaries I would welcome a vlog about how the heating was being figured out.
Jenny Willow @the chateau diaries At last you are giving in to the charms of a log burner. You won't regret it.
Jason Dubey yes you need wood burning stoves throught. we have five at Aria, plus other systems
Jenny Willow @the Chateau Diaries Looking forward to an update on the heating, provided you don't collapse when you get the quote!
The Chateau Diaries @Jenny Willow I’ve been given a vague ball park figure and I haven’t recovered yet…

View attachment 1373542
Seth Waters @the Chateau Diaries you should find all of the china and glasses that have specific drinks they are made for and do a whole video on trying to make those drinks/cocktails
The Chateau Diaries @Seth Waters i love that idea!

View attachment 1373553
Thelma Nijman @jetje goes dutch hi hi hi.. Are u going to the Open days of Patreon?
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman no i am not.. you are?? xxx
Thelma Nijman @jetje goes dutch yes I already booked on the 8th of September. so excited to see them again
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman have soooo much fun sweetie xxx
Thelma Nijman oh I thought I'm going to see you and the others @jetje goes dutch
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman i am not a patron sweetie xxxx
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries can't wait to see the Château shops. Wilfred already looking at me

View attachment 1373555
Sweet Baby J What are shop hours
Sweet Baby J Will new shop be open for patron days?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Yes, it should be
Phrynee Do you have a Chateau shop? Where you sell such things as the china?
The Chateau Diaries @Phrynee We’re in the process of making it
Sweet Baby J Will the shop have boutique pricing or be more like thrift store pricing?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Hopefully somewhere between the two!
Claus Navarr O Are you going to sell in line???
The Chateau Diaries @Claus Navarr O Not yet, but we’re hoping to put everything online eventuall
Jason Dubey I dont know if online is worth the effort
Jason Dubey yes, but the porcelain? so hard to ship
Cathy Miller @Jason Dubey AGreed. Posting online, answering inquiries and shipping is a lot of work. Packing china is no joke either.
Metronoma1 Hi Stephanie are you going to seel you fathers art in the shop aswell? maybe as posters and postcard and so on?
The Chateau Diaries @Metronama1 I definitely will

View attachment 1373571
Phil N @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie - did you get any offers on the jag?

View attachment 1373573
Chantal Nash [message deleted]
Chantal Nash who is the boss Stephanie, you or your nail varnish wearing Philip? The magic is gone when you go down to sell charity shop rubbish. Whose idea was this anyway.
Cathy Miller @Chantal Nash No need to be rude.
Andrea Cauteruccio @Chantal Nash chill out

View attachment 1373600
Jason Dubey you can get rid of all the one off coffee mugs.
Jason Dubey I would try to get rid of anything that is not machine washable, but i know that's not entirely possible
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey With Philip here, that’s definitely impossible!
Jason Dubey no Stephanie, you're not a porcelain hoarder, you're not!!!...lol

View attachment 1373608
Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here
Percy Attfield Goodnight, hope to see you all tomorrow evening!
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely people, thank you for watching with us
Jason Dubey thanks guys! see you later

👍
Dru A don't forget to like the video

View attachment 1373613
Ray Scott still 6 months of catchup yet so will have to leave this. x
Did Patrick and Stuart from 'Journey to the Chateau' ever stay at lie Lande? If so, which vlog please? I'm having trouble picturing them there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes ! And also said in a affected ,fake ,copycat British accent! With a snort ,snort and har har in between sentences!
I don’t think they’ve realized as shop owners they’ll have to mingle with the riff raff…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why they are doing this stupid shop. Nobody has any follow through at the chateau, sounds like work and it’s really small potatoes whilst one is raking in well over $33,000 a month.
-content?
-some sort of money laundering?
-just another dumb idea?
-a distraction from the missing financials?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So Potts and Ruth have split rather than just a break, as you say ex. Is it amicable, has Ruth cut ties with both MP and SJ, who gets to live in Amsterdam? Is Ruth back in UK permanently?

SJ is quite the village bike!!
THE VILLAGE BIKE???!!!!!
Bwahahahahaha
United by the language which divides us, tee hee. Love your accent!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.