The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine going in there for a browse, then him standing over you and everything you look at, you have to hear a sermon, how much they love it, the day they 'discovered' it, the intentions they had for it... kind of like we just had to suffer yesterday.... You'd feel obligated to buy it at grossly inflated prices... just to get the hell out of there.
If I was there in that store, I’d have to criticize everything I picked up and remark about how crappy it is. Haggle about the price…And watch the look on their face. I just couldn’t help myself! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine going in there for a browse, then him standing over you and everything you look at, you have to hear a sermon, how much they love it, the day they 'discovered' it, the intentions they had for it... kind of like we just had to suffer yesterday.... You'd feel obligated to buy it at grossly inflated prices... just to get the hell out of there.
We Just LOVE this, ignore the chipped bottom and dirty rim, on the right table it would be stunning, i have some napkins that match it perfectly, look i will show you.............
i would die from laugher i think.
i cant wait to see the online shop, can you imagine the photos lady Philip will take, he will find a way to be in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
maybe the door hit him on his way out. the last few of his vlogs have been focused on the barn wreck. I believe he still has the mini digger which no doubt will be forcibly returned to lieland before they let him go. This means YET ANOTHER UNFINISHED PROJECT wooo!

she maybe hittin a world record for most half finished DIY renovation tasks. currently 6 not completed projects that were once started by the shitaulian staff
From what I remember Dan is lending them something vital so that's probably why he has borrowed the digger. They were out in the new area with some kind of machinery when SJ said Dan had leant it to them. Could be the bowser but I'm not sure.

Reactions: 12
If I was there in that store, I’d have to criticize everything I picked up and remark about how crappy it is. Haggle about the price…And watch the look on their face. I just couldn’t help myself! 😆
Haha can you imagine there faces when you try and haggle them down, or some old deer drops something, YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes ! And also said in a affected ,fake ,copycat British accent! With a snort ,snort and har har in between sentences!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes I think he did, it's ok so long as he's fully qualified and fully registered and more's to the point knows exactly what he's taking on in that place.
I thought he had that innocent lamb to the slaughter expression on his face. Dangerous around SJ who can easily take advantage of it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Be still my heart, the heating issue was actually discussed. Wood stoves in the fireplaces what a clever concept especially since you have all the firewood you would ever need, what a revelation!
I'm with you Abuela my heart started racing!
Quite the revelation! Suprisingly wood burners heats up a room quickly and they are safe compromise for open fires. Keep putting a log on it during the day and it's toasty warm!

Reactions: 11
🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴
Here's something for PJ. So I can’t believe there is a YT channel about setting the table. (I have no idea about the quality of the work, I don't even want to know)
Now I’m going to go swear at myself and the laptop and the YT and the heat. And I will eat ice cream from a small, ugliest (green) bowl in the world.
What did I need all this for in my life ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha ha total pretentious prick! Like someone said here and it’s so true, such a punch-able face…But I think also ,they should shear his ghastly strings of hair.. ..Just like the sheep..
Call Kristy...she could do it in no time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought he had that innocent lamb to the slaughter expression on his face. Dangerous around SJ who can easily take advantage of it
I thought.... there was a bit of a familiarity between him and Amaury... they probably know each other from the UK...

Reactions: 11
Rag picker for sure.
That's what's so creepy about the whole thing. They shop, I'd wager, online instead of having sex, or as foreplay. Clearly the hottness of the relationship is in shopping and his spending her money and her interrogating him on camera over whether he spent one or two Euros on yet another piece of tit. Broadcasting their long arguments over whether his playing with keys is "clearing" (when they then spent the whole afternoon online looking up the value of coins I'd dump into the nearest coin counting machine just to be rid of them). Their grossly passive-aggressive discussions over which china to unload, in that vast mouse caca magnet ossuary of hideous motives manifested in porcelain, is a form of grossly mutated self regard that is hard to apprehend. They're Dickensian, slobbering as they finger their worthless, filthy profits. (Thinking of Our Mutual Friend, which opens with the sight and sound of Gaffer Hexam being rowed up the Thames by his daughter, towing a drowned body behind him. He picks their pockets. It's his job. The whole novel is about the fortunes to be made by rag picking.)
Now there's a book for our book club.
The video series is way less scary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
From yesterday's, 6/26/22, CD's live chat...

testing-simpsons.gif

Jason Dubey test chat. I'm on my cell phone today. no internet connection

200.gif

(Angela Pa's comment is from Thursday's, 6/23/22 live chat)
Angela Pa Some patrons have not received their cards … just saying
(Of course Taylor H. follows up on Sunday's live chat.)
Taylor H. You guys are on a warpath to clear out La Lande! Stephanie, I msut say I got a lovely Post Card from you recently, thank you for taking time to write to your supporter

the-irony-iron.gif

Christine VR Did we ever hear if the chickens used the musical instrument toys that were put up for their entertainment?
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts not that i heard we don't get little animals shorts from Philip anymore @Christine VR
Helen Stella The chickens could form a band .. & call it “Foul Play”
siamgirl31 My father in law has a band called “Autumn Poultry” because they aren’t spring chickens anymore.
Christine VR Siamgirl31 - Autumn Fowl -so funny! Philip is going to enjoy these puns in the replay

giphy.gif

Jason Dubey hello!!!
Jason Dubey it's going to be hard to chat today because internet is down in the gallery and I'm on cell phone
Jason Dubey what happened to the china pantry?
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey I think it's on Amaury's job list after the grand salon so it will be a while yet.
Christine VR Jason Dubrey - I think they are taking stock and doing a clear out - BEFORE they start work on the China pantry.
Jason Dubey of course, someone comes into the gallery just when this starts, or when I put a bite of food in my mouth!! never fails
Jason Dubey I cant respond directly fast enough guys on the cell phone, but I swing your messages.
Jenny Willow @Jason Dubey Some people have no sense of priorities

👍
Tina Carrol Hit The Like Button

200w.gif

Percy Attfield Hello from Centurion, yes its us two again!
Jenny Willow @Percy Attfield Here's hoping your visa appointment goes well.
Percy Attfield @Jenny Willow have my UK visa now waiting for France.
ashley any new when your mother and Percy are going to be to the Chateau?
The Chateau Diaries @Ashley I’m hoping by the end of July
Percy Attfield @Ashley hopefully in time for Stephanie's birthday.

846eea38-f9fe-4aa2-b720-acfea2e76af3_text.gif

Milagro Guardiola
$0.99

john-cena-tag-me-in.gif

Patrick Journey to the Chateau Hi everyone. Hope all are well
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @isabelle Jarvis So good to see you. Hope all is well with you two. Hugs
Percy Attfield @Patrick Journey to the Chateau I hope you enjoyed it.
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Percy Attfield the most care free time of my life and the most wonderful people. Thank you. You two always make me remember and I love that.
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau It’s so hard! But it feels good afterwards. How are you settling in?
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries It is hard to let go. Before we moved to Chateauneuf su Cher, we had to separate ourselves from a lot of china....... I feel your pain
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries We are looking forward to meeting you very much. It's only 50 minutes to Lalande. You have been the one who kept our dream alive during Covid. Can't thank you enough

come-on-eye-roll-GIF-source-1.gif

Jason Dubey I have been twice to Lalande and know how many projects are going, and to me it appears they are all working full time and making progress...
Jason Dubey is there an easy way to respond without the @ ??
Cathy Miller @Jason Dubey I've never been able to figure out how to do that on my phone.
Jason Dubey my live chat seems to have stopped

wig-fashion.gif

Lisa Kilmer The hot water bottle is funny -- jackets also work.

freaks-and-geeks-james-franco.gif

Gerald Grady Good evening lovely Lalanders
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!
The Chateau Diaries @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald!
Gerald Grady Good evening princess

snow-day-snow.gif

Lisa Kilmer @the Chateau Diaries I would welcome a vlog about how the heating was being figured out.
Jenny Willow @the chateau diaries At last you are giving in to the charms of a log burner. You won't regret it.
Jason Dubey yes you need wood burning stoves throught. we have five at Aria, plus other systems
Jenny Willow @the Chateau Diaries Looking forward to an update on the heating, provided you don't collapse when you get the quote!
The Chateau Diaries @Jenny Willow I’ve been given a vague ball park figure and I haven’t recovered yet…

mixing-a-drink-gin-and-tonic.gif

Seth Waters @the Chateau Diaries you should find all of the china and glasses that have specific drinks they are made for and do a whole video on trying to make those drinks/cocktails
The Chateau Diaries @Seth Waters i love that idea!

giphy (2).gif

Thelma Nijman @jetje goes dutch hi hi hi.. Are u going to the Open days of Patreon?
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman no i am not.. you are?? xxx
Thelma Nijman @jetje goes dutch yes I already booked on the 8th of September. so excited to see them again
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman have soooo much fun sweetie xxx
Thelma Nijman oh I thought I'm going to see you and the others @jetje goes dutch
jetje goes dutch @thelma Nijman i am not a patron sweetie xxxx
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries can't wait to see the Château shops. Wilfred already looking at me

1656336075724.png

Sweet Baby J What are shop hours
Sweet Baby J Will new shop be open for patron days?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Yes, it should be
Phrynee Do you have a Chateau shop? Where you sell such things as the china?
The Chateau Diaries @Phrynee We’re in the process of making it
Sweet Baby J Will the shop have boutique pricing or be more like thrift store pricing?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J Hopefully somewhere between the two!
Claus Navarr O Are you going to sell in line???
The Chateau Diaries @Claus Navarr O Not yet, but we’re hoping to put everything online eventuall
Jason Dubey I dont know if online is worth the effort
Jason Dubey yes, but the porcelain? so hard to ship
Cathy Miller @Jason Dubey AGreed. Posting online, answering inquiries and shipping is a lot of work. Packing china is no joke either.
Metronoma1 Hi Stephanie are you going to seel you fathers art in the shop aswell? maybe as posters and postcard and so on?
The Chateau Diaries @Metronama1 I definitely will

giphy (3).gif

Phil N @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie - did you get any offers on the jag?

200 (1).gif

Chantal Nash [message deleted]
Chantal Nash who is the boss Stephanie, you or your nail varnish wearing Philip? The magic is gone when you go down to sell charity shop rubbish. Whose idea was this anyway.
Cathy Miller @Chantal Nash No need to be rude.
Andrea Cauteruccio @Chantal Nash chill out

giphy (4).gif

Jason Dubey you can get rid of all the one off coffee mugs.
Jason Dubey I would try to get rid of anything that is not machine washable, but i know that's not entirely possible
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey With Philip here, that’s definitely impossible!
Jason Dubey no Stephanie, you're not a porcelain hoarder, you're not!!!...lol

Cute-Fairy-Girls-Says-Good-Bye-Animated-Gif.gif

Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here
Percy Attfield Goodnight, hope to see you all tomorrow evening!
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely people, thank you for watching with us
Jason Dubey thanks guys! see you later

👍
Dru A don't forget to like the video

200 (2).gif

Ray Scott still 6 months of catchup yet so will have to leave this. x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does phiphi tuck his junk or just doesn't have very much junk?
This and @Arfarf's rag picking are the true subject of a thread title I'm not clever enough to come up with. He has cheapass granny tat china he grifted off granny Stephanie instead of junk in his trunk. Stuffing porcelain instead of socks. Etc.

Reactions: 8
A little Kalessi introduction if I may. I feel like I know all of you, been watching from afar. Got caught up in Stephanie’s world during the pandemic. I was up to my neck working in the medical field and with what little time I had off I wanted to escape…enter CD. Boring story shortened, I was a patron who woke up one day that this was a scam. Stumbled onto tattle while searching to see if there were others like me and now here I am. If I can offer my dragons to burn anything, just let me know. Always willing to help where Lalande is concerned. And, by the way, I never received my fricken post card either!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Dana has a video short in Negev, Israel. Dan's been quiet. Although he could be adjusting the choppers in Turkey.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.