The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they're not too disorganized to spreadsheet their fraudulent online aliases?
But they're too disorganized to spreadsheet what's a gift and what isn't?
I can't wait for Jarvis to be cross-examined in fraud and tax evasion court.

It's not about levels of organization, it's about interest. They don't give a flying f**k what's a gift and what isn't once it's unwrapped and tucked or thrown away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I still think most of the comments on the video are made up by Phi Phi or some hired people generating comments, using computer generated names. Phi Phi/ Fanny, under cover as Caroline Gooder is patrolling the comments viciously today,
Last night comments were not good!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the tall guy was just recently discharged from the hospital prior to the play wedding. His pants look like patient garb.😂
At least they weren’t scruffy other than the weird wide leg pants, maybe they could clean up their new friend?? I wouldn’t even object to a lace shirt if they would help with that mangy hair and scraggly beard. That being said, he’s not my type regardless. I like to date straight guys.

Hopefully not the knickers 🤮
Although, they may be new and unused. She buys them but doesn’t wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, they have not.
👇This is worth reposting. Philip Janssen had no idea who was who.

View attachment 1373861
This 👆 is Patrick.

View attachment 1373857
This 👆 is Terry.

Philip Janssen had no idea who Patrick was in December. 🤪
12/24/21 live chat...

Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen Hi. Editing vlogs is so much work. I only realized it when Stuart started our vlog. I feel for Steph!
Philip Janssen @Patrick Journey to the Chateau Yes, to put it into perspective: editing Cadeaux takes me 8-ish hours 034 video
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen Isn't it astounding how much work it is? Without our channel, I'd never have known. You and Steph are doing such a wonderful job. Helped us not to give up on our chateau search.
Philip Janssen @Patrick Journey to the Chateau That’s really kind! Did Steph mention that your chair is her new desk chair? She loves it!
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen Ohhh sorry That Escape to the chateau. We started searching two years ago but are in the USA. My bad
Philip Janssen @Patrick Journey to the Chateau Oh sorry, my bad! I’m getting them mixed-up
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen 😂

What a load of bullshit? 8 solid hours Phyllis, I don't think. What accounts for the litany of mistakes strewn throughout most GAGs? And if we are to believe Phyllis works 8 hours a video what is he doing to make up his 35 hours a week?

The incessant lies to justify their lazy lifestyle. I've had it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a load of bullshit? 8 solid hours Phyllis, I don't think. What accounts for the litany of mistakes strewn throughout most GAGs? And if we are to believe Phyllis works 8 hours a video what is he doing to make up his 35 hours a week?

The incessant lies to justify their lazy lifestyle. I've had it!!!!

Their lies are going to circle around and bite them in the ass. I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 10
Let's hope tonight's are even worse. This is something that needs to be addressed at the grab channel for sure, so I hope they will. Time to end the freakin' beg show.
I agree.
👇 This comment is from the last gift grab.

Knits at knittylicious

3 days ago (edited)
Come on Stephanie, stop being so greedy. Tell people to donate gifts elsewhere to worthy causes or the like. Hospices etc etc.bIts not like you need any of it with the revenue you get through patreons. Honestly you'll feel all the better as a person for it. People sending gifts to get a connection to you and lifestyle.. Its sad really. First n last time I watch this rubbish. Actually it would be nice to know or hear what you pay forward! Do you support any local charities?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Repeat after me “WE WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE GIFTS WE RECEIVED”
Follow that with “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WE’VE GRABBED BY MISTAKE FOR THE SHOP, PLEASE LET US KNOW”
Since NUTTI does not return calls, since there is no known, reliable phone number, since emails fall into a dark hole - how is communication going to work in this PLEASE LET US KNOW regard. . . . . . .
Possibly the chat or comments but without visual uploads it wouldn't be possible to identify who sent what and where it had been tossed, sorry I mean stored, they never bothered keeping the cards for the tat (sorry gifts) that were sent for people who were not present at Grab Fest, so not a hope in hell of identifying individual items. As already stated by Madam herself some stuff had been going to Emmaus for weeks (even though they didn't know if it was sent to gift grab or they had purchased themselves) She really didn't think this through.... but no one is surprised .

Reactions: 20
How much more unhealthy and unattractive can these women get? Do they notice at all?

jk.png

Even they look healthier...

hp.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think the tall guy was just recently discharged from the hospital prior to the play wedding. His pants look like patient garb.😂
Clearly Amaury was pulled away from work to take part in this fiasco... "we need people Amaury..."

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.