Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member
@KiKiGee Did you notice that Stephanie has a talent management company Ziggurat that she directs her sponsorship enquiries to? How long has this been going on for I wonder?

Talent???? Now if the talent is money laundering, fraud and racketeering then that's fine but I can't think of any other talents Stephanie Jarvis may have....

And should we possibly write to them en masse to detail Stephanie's deceptive ways with acquiring money via patreon and how it wouldn't look good for any brand partnerships?

Note the bottom line....

View attachment 1378793
This is a very good idea. It should be coordinated, with different documented instances. Perhaps @Isabelle6541 can advise? Would this be duplicating any initiative of theirs? How to divvy up the work, etc.
Cons:
There don't seem to be any sponsors jostling for a spot.
Loss of anonymity and liability for whatever she wants to cook up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Kalessi

Chatty Member
I think the tall guy was just recently discharged from the hospital prior to the play wedding. His pants look like patient garb.šŸ˜‚
At least they werenā€™t scruffy other than the weird wide leg pants, maybe they could clean up their new friend?? I wouldnā€™t even object to a lace shirt if they would help with that mangy hair and scraggly beard. That being said, heā€™s not my type regardless. I like to date straight guys.

Hopefully not the knickers šŸ¤®
Although, they may be new and unused. She buys them but doesnā€™t wear them.

• Haha

Eduardo35

Does anyone has the screenshot of the guy from denmark who offered the chandeliers for 23k?

• Wow
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
There was a post on here the other day about Elvis and Graceland. When I was 20 years old and in college, I went home with a friend for a holiday weekend. She lived in Memphis and her mother worked close to Graceland. While her mother worked, my friend and I ended up spending 3 days straight at Graceland, over 25 hours. We listened and watched Elvis videos the entire time as they ran nonstop everywhere you were at Graceland. So I was immersed in everything Elvis hard core for 3 days.

When I was sent the video of Pastor Bob Joyce, singing, he sounds and has the exact same facial mannnerisms as Elvis. Some people debunk this as a conspiracy theory but If Elvis was ever alive, he is a dead ringer.

I have attached the link to the video. He is singing with his son., an Elvis impersonator. I hope the link works,or if someone can upload it better, take listen and decide for yourself. He is amazing.

• Wow
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett - we know that SJ reads here - does she have a account or does she ever try and send her minion to derail us? ive heard there have been flying monkeys. ( although maybe they would be best called flying pigs in her case as she tells the truth so often)
Not being Clara, or am I? Uuhhhhhhh

But yes, so far she had at least some superfans sent here, also Brenda from that Facebook page. Probably Billy too, and baby.

WMGL

VIP Member
How cool!
Been watching Martijn Doolaard in the Waldensian/Italian Alps, and looking into that whole mountain population around there. Very interesting, thank you.

Here's a thing on herbs and medicinal/veterinary wild plants the Waldensians know about that others don't.
And the very chi chi Val Pelicce restaurant which features those wild foraged herbs in their food.
I am following him too. Love the site, and love his approach.

• Heart

The Saint

@Summerbaby Its from when a video was a Premiere, you get a count down then the video starts at a set time, so you can all watch the same thing at once.

Reactions: 5
The gigolo is missing a few screws here and there...

View attachment 1372553
View attachment 1372554
View attachment 1372555
View attachment 1372557

Maybe that is why his family sent him away (Desiree, mom, we understand) and doesn't seem to miss any of his friends back home (I'm being kind and pretending that he had some). Apart from the poor girl that has a crush on him since high school, it is safe to say no one, anywhere, wants to hang out with him.

Bragging about his geriatric "thoroughness"...
Bless his deranged little brain.

View attachment 1372558

The fall will be glorious.
Does France sell tooth whitening toothpaste? He could use it.

• Haha

Kalessi

Chatty Member
I donā€™t think Stephanie knows any better. I think she is truly unconscious of her behavior - it is her normal. We all see it as odd, and we pick up expressions on faces of others. Stephanie has completely created her own world, her own bubble. She is a narcissist, you do have to drink her kool-aid or be gone. She doesnā€™t define herself as a cheater, nor a liar. And the more she puts herself on display for everyone to see - itā€™s clear that the sociopathic aspects of her personality rule. She is not wrong. She does not make mistakes. She is doing her best. She is famous, successful. She writes up a new story every day. And she has absolutely ZERO feelings, and or ability to feel for others. None. She is not wired in that way. In a way, she absolutely does wake up unconsciously deciding (deciding being a normal brain function which she does not acknowledge) to manipulate. But manipulation as we see it, she doesnā€™t - sheā€™s organically incapable. She is also acting out her pain. She gives pain, she sets people up - and from there she gets pleasure. Itā€™s all so convoluted to explain. And running out of patience trying to figure why she does what she does. . . . .she has a mental illness. You canā€™t speak reason to mental illness.
Everyone should run. I understand what youā€™re saying but it still is difficult to admit she bares no accountability for her actions.

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Neither! He is from South Tyrol!

The nationality is mostly Italian (although there are also parts in Austria), but don't call somebody from there Italian, they are very proud of their unique cultur.

The language is something similar to German, although a German speaker will have a hard time to understand it
I have friends from there, they are Italian but speak German.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Talking about book recommendations, have you read Nancy Mitford's Love in a cold climate?
There's a character Cedric, who wants to live a life of luxury being a former lover of gay aristocrats and uses Lady Montdore as a stepping to stone to get back to aristo circles. He encourages her to update her wardrobe and appearance so she could reestablish herself as a society hostess, to Cedric's advantage.

A must read for Philip.

View attachment 1374390
Screenshot of Lady Montdore and Cedric from a 2001 TV adaptation.
Hasn't this been mentioned on here before?but we never had a picture from what I recall......šŸ˜

Last edited:

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Quick updateā€¦Teabag hasnā€™t uploaded a video since May 6. Almost two months ago. His Peter Rabbit video doesnā€™t count since it was filmed two years ago. Heā€™s laid low since the Jubilee week. Wonder whatā€™s going on? Playtime with Florian? Or maybe the monkey pox got him? šŸ¤”
I thought he looked rough when he was at the door with Sadie a couple of days ago showing off his artwork on her vlog. But then again I probably look awful when I open my front door. Maybe I should put up a mirror in my hallwayšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sometimes a person like Fanny will find it "traumatizing" if a Doctors tells her off for wasting their time with something very stupid - especially in the time of high covid !
Another theory I guess . ;)
I did wonder if she was the type who demands to be taken to A&E is she feels unwell during the evening or night. Most people would see how they feel the next morning and then ring a Doctor.

sideways

Chatty Member
I am sorry but you named yourself after Billyā€˜s budd. What else were we then supposed to think about you, than being a flying monkey..
have you seen a lot of the profile pictures? I don't pay any more attention to the name than I do the profile pictures. I can't bring myself to tag myself with one of the photos any more than I can their name. I can honestly say the pictures became funny after a while. I still can't do it though. but I get it more now