The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doreen, was a recent guest for 10 days at Lalande. She dresses, (#devotiondress), like Stephanie Jarvis and also has walnuts after 13 years.
What are the chances???

1656499963523.png
1656500038171.png
1656500084115.png

1656499666731.png

@myloveaffairwithlifeblog
1 day ago
Sharing a delicious summertime family dinner and exploring in the family forest was definitely a weekend we'll spent. Bonus surprise was discovering the Walnut tree has finally come to fruit after 13 years!šŸ’ž . . . . #family #familytime #familyfirst #summervibes #switzerland #summertime #summernights #elfresco #summersevening #summerseve #dinnerwithfamily #stylistlife #stylistlifestyle #setdesigner #stylist #lifestyleblogger #styleblogger #styleinspo #styleinspiration #summerdress #greekdesigners #devotiondress #comfy #sequindresses #forest #foodpics #instazurich #igtoronto #instagermany #ighker

@11:00, 13 years for walnuts is discussed by Stephanie Jarvis.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
All those plates stacked to the heavens. Did anyone see those plate divider / cover / stop scratches that they were sent heaps of in
various gift grabs ? Like all things sent they will have disappeared into the black hole that is Lalande. No one takes any care or responsibility for anything in that place.
When I saw all those plates stacked up with no cover to stop scratches I shivered but then I thought ...... why care? If they break or get damaged someone will send her a replacement!
One day that will all stop .... I wonder if she would notice?

Reactions: 18
Doreen, was a recent guest for 10 days at Lalande. She dresses, (#devotiondress), like Stephanie Jarvis and also has walnuts after 13 years.
What are the chances???

View attachment 1377863View attachment 1377866View attachment 1377867

View attachment 1377849

1 day ago
Sharing a delicious summertime family dinner and exploring in the family forest was definitely a weekend we'll spent. Bonus surprise was discovering the Walnut tree has finally come to fruit after 13 years!šŸ’ž . . . . #family #familytime #familyfirst #summervibes #switzerland #summertime #summernights #elfresco #summersevening #summerseve #dinnerwithfamily #stylistlife #stylistlifestyle #setdesigner #stylist #lifestyleblogger #styleblogger #styleinspo #styleinspiration #summerdress #greekdesigners #devotiondress #comfy #sequindresses #forest #foodpics #instazurich #igtoronto #instagermany #ighker
Do not, I repeat, do not get lost in Doreenā€™s instagram. I have no doubt she has a love affair with her life. Stephanie certainly is a honeypot for interesting characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Wednesday.

It is time to discuss the grand salon. There are real problems. The lack of proper heating and the rising damp have affected this corner of the chateau/farm house for decades. This is not the first time that Stephanie Jarvis has seen this room gutted. It was not renovated properly the first time. So, like the drained lake, donations are paying for Stephanie Jarvis' missteps and mistakes.

December 2021
View attachment 1377750

Asbestos removal 2007.
View attachment 1377758

Low ceilings and sagging dark beams, 2007.
View attachment 1377705View attachment 1377711

Wrapped in drywall, 2007.
View attachment 1377715View attachment 1377722

Flooring installation, 2007, no under floor heating.
View attachment 1377725View attachment 1377729

Painted yellow and filled with used furniture, 2007. Notice, the lack of radiators.
View attachment 1377732

December, 2021, Stephanie Jarvis looking lost in the sauce but she has her gold electric blanket.
View attachment 1377784

Amaury looks like he is on his knees and taking direction from Philip Janssen. What could go wrong???
View attachment 1377782
Thank you for the visual photo history of the grand salon. Where did we all get the idea that there was under the floor heating? Did Stephanie start that rumor?

Reactions: 16

Painted yellow and filled with used furniture, 2007. Notice, the lack of radiators.
Thank you for pointing this out for everyone to see.
The farmhouse was never intended to be lived in during winters. Otherwise her father would have installed proper heating. There is no heating system to be upgraded.

Reactions: 18
Happy Wednesday.

It is time to discuss the grand salon. There are real problems. The lack of proper heating and the rising damp have affected this corner of the chateau/farm house for decades. This is not the first time that Stephanie Jarvis has seen this room gutted. It was not renovated properly the first time. So, like the drained lake, donations are paying for Stephanie Jarvis' missteps and mistakes.

December 2021
View attachment 1377750

Asbestos removal 2007.
View attachment 1377758

View attachment 1377732

December, 2021, Stephanie Jarvis looking lost in the sauce but she has her gold electric blanket.
View attachment 1377784

Amaury looks like he is on his knees and taking direction from Philip Janssen. What could go wrong???
View attachment 1377782
Thatā€™s not her nibs in a gold electric blanket, but her drag buddy Curtis Ryan Woodlouse in a blonde wig!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do not, I repeat, do not get lost in Doreenā€™s instagram. I have no doubt she has a love affair with her life. Stephanie certainly is a honeypot for interesting characters.
I went there! Seems like she had Covid right before she went to lalaland. She probably wasnā€™t shedding still but, interesting. Those kinda followers freak me out. Stalkingish??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What are the chances???

View attachment 1377863View attachment 1377866View attachment 1377867

View attachment 1377849

1 day ago

@11:00, 13 years for walnuts is discussed by Stephanie Jarvis.
The chances are 100% that ā€œDoreenā€ is a photoshopped character from the LieLande stock troop of alias!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not everyone is happy with grabeaux this week! Perhaps the excess of this week's grotesque porcelain display opened some viewers eyes to Fanny's shopaholic and hoarding addictions.

Sadly, maybe Fanny is telling the truth when she says she's just making space to buy more items.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ozazure
16 hours ago
The environmental impact of this gift giving, both the material goods and fuel to move them around, really makes me uncomfortable. Add to the desperation of viewers who acutely feel that parasocial connection and are waiting months to see their gift unopened, it pains me. As for the inhabitants of LL, there is no way you legitimately enjoy the workload of managing these gifts or storing them or dispersing them. People are worried their carefully selected gifts are at the op shop and how can they not be? You'd be mad to keep all this stuff. The money to charity does not erase those issues. You'd be better off going on Cameo and letting people pay the equivalent of the average freight paid for individual messages. Spend two hours a week on that, send that money to charity, stop the mindless consumption and accruing, save the fuel and packaging, and give people the connection they crave. Unfortunately what Nick feared to happen has come to pass, but you can stop this madness.

Adam Rhys Clarke
Fun, watching you buy all your china in several videos , and sell it in another one!

The Chateau Diaries
I think thatā€™s going to be a cycle that goes on for a lifetime!
I think the shop could be a whole other channel.
All of these could be videos and they are on other you tube channelsā€¦
Filming all the shopping and buying merchandise for the shop, theyā€™re already doing this.
Bringing it home / delivery and unboxing, theyā€™re already doing this
Setting up the displays ala tastemakers, or tablescaping theyā€™re already doing this.
Filming for selling, imagine qvc, theyā€™ve had lots of practice on the grabeaux videos.
Then the pack orders with me videos, where they talk about the lovely, ahem lonely person who bought this and how they could use this as they pack up the merchandise.
This could go on foreverā€¦

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What a relief to know it's Snorty, not Fanny, who is the shopaholic; and he's collecting, not hoarding. šŸæšŸ¤£

angela secker

1 day ago
There is just no need to keep buying dinner sets and other crockery. Spend your money on what needs doing to the chateau and nit just more bits you don't need and won't end up getting used. Just how many sets does one establishment need?

Carol Z
1 day ago
Well, itā€™s mostly Philip buying these days, not Stephanie. But even if Iā€™m mistaken about the buying I understand where theyā€™re coming from and itā€™s not practicality. Theyā€™re both collectors, with a collectorā€™s instinct. I collect hand blown Art Glass and fine pens - the pens are small pieces of Art you can carry with you and are a pleasure to use. How many vases, bowls and paperweights do I need? How many pens do I šŸ¤£
Happy Wednesday.

December 2021
View attachment 1377750

Asbestos removal 2007.
View attachment 1377758

View attachment 1377732

View attachment 1377784

View attachment 1377782
Amuary was supposed to start work on the Grand Salon by April 2022 (at the latest). July is now upon us and paneling still hasn't begun.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Michael still has 280 patrons paying him monthly for doing nothing. He said he's put money aside for the stairs. Why there's no progress in renovations? I guess his doodles sell well? Maybe Basminger is for sale silently? And this again is where the mystery deepens when it should be clarified. And it's really tiresome.

Michael is straight as a cork screw, he has to twist everything. And if he doesn't twist everything he's not comfortable. It says a lot about him as a character and personality.
I had almost forgotten about the oak staircase! In a video late last year he said it had been ordered from England (I believe) because he couldnā€™t find anyone in France who was available to make it. Heā€™s said so many things about that stupid staircase itā€™s hard to keep track. In a few days it will be Julyā€¦six months into the year. No staircase. And what has he done to the cottage so far in 2022? Plastered the 2nd floor and painted it that hideous blue-green-teal color. If I was a patron, Iā€™d be furious. But, insanely enough, he actually gained 4 patrons since I last checked!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How old is Dana??? No amount of dressing mutton as lamb is going to disguise her hands and arms! Those desiccated limbs would convince Curtis Lying Woodlouse that he'd discovered a new Mummy!

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 13.04.08.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
April 15, 2021, it is worth re-watching.
Stephanie Jarvis claims that there is under floor heating.
This flog includes; the grand salon plans, the paneling arrival and a start date, summer 2021.
The patrons have been ripped off. That paneling is in rough shape.
BTW, Matt also discusses the china pantry flooring problems. What could go wrong???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Quick updateā€¦Teabag hasnā€™t uploaded a video since May 6. Almost two months ago. His Peter Rabbit video doesnā€™t count since it was filmed two years ago. Heā€™s laid low since the Jubilee week. Wonder whatā€™s going on? Playtime with Florian? Or maybe the monkey pox got him? šŸ¤”
I thought he looked rough when he was at the door with Sadie a couple of days ago showing off his artwork on her vlog. But then again I probably look awful when I open my front door. Maybe I should put up a mirror in my hallwayšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sometimes a person like Fanny will find it "traumatizing" if a Doctors tells her off for wasting their time with something very stupid - especially in the time of high covid !
Another theory I guess . ;)
I did wonder if she was the type who demands to be taken to A&E is she feels unwell during the evening or night. Most people would see how they feel the next morning and then ring a Doctor.

Reactions: 5
I have every confidence Caroline Gooder, smolpuppyo'love, Hope Diamond, Gerda Vd Westhuizen, Cynthia Lambert, Vautier Christophe,
LaReyne, Lisa LaRose, Carol Weaver, Anthony Lewis Churchill, Rosie Hugh, Myra Patton, Caroline Jobeno, Diana Hodgett, Julia Cobb, Luke Hartman,
Julie Chave, Colleen Cox, Penny Howard, Annette Sharrock, Jenny Willow, Jacqueline Reynolds, Lisa Akinlabi, Frank Gyori, Hollar Girl, Deborah Hanson, Rosie Hugh, Sarah Yates, Jetje goes Dutch, Beefrench - and all their other aliases will be there!
Plus Jason freakin' Dubious, every person on this list is someone I'd like to bury under the floorboards, along with every other person who has ever pissed me off. Oh dear, and I used to be such a nice person... before I began watching chateau vlogs, and now I just want to slap them all into oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.