The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment from Philip about 25k a year going to charity from gift channel , but arenā€™t people also donating cash throughout? I saw something like 3k donated in too chat , have I got that wrong ? And where does that cash go ? Seems like a contradiction ?

Reactions: 16
Just finished Grabeaux and it's getting harder each week. As other's have mentioned, it was Christmas in June at the Shiteau as almost every package was sent for Christmas/New Year 2021. (Natti's only 6 months behind)
  • Thomas & Carmaletta šŸ˜„
    • I'm sure they're nice people, but they're misguided, exhibit poor taste and even poorer wrapping skills.
    • they have sent 3 boxes of gifts since Christmas, 2 of them huge boxes which must of cost a fortune to ship
    • multiple items have arrived broken
    • on their own admission Thomas & Carmaletta buy & send 2nd hand items to Fanny (most of which are quite tacky and the exact type of crap which Fanny has admitted she'll just give away to charity). Just proves it's a waste of time, money and resources to ship this crap half way around the world to Fanny.
Dimitra Kreouzi
1 day ago
Why not sell cadeaux gifts, mark them as that, and donate the funds to charity?

The Chateau Diaries
1 day ago
I worry that it would be an accounting nightmare. Instead, if we part with any gifts in future, weā€™ll donate them straight to a charity shop
Interesting to note that Thomas and Carmaleta have sent three gift boxes since Christmas.......(no comment on the dreadful gifts themselves, although I guess that IS a comment - DREADFUL!). Well, what about that poor viewer who was commenting frantically about gifts she had sent well before Christmas that had not been opened yet and she had tracked them and knew they were received? To my knowledge, no one from CLL responded to her about them! She ended up commenting again on the chat the next day, asking when they'd be opened.......and it was crickets!

Also interesting to note that up until now it's been "WE WOULD NEVER SELL GIFTS".....giving the impression that they will keep everything they receive through Grabeaux. It's now devolved to "IF we part with any gifts in the future, we'll donate them straight to a charity shop". Look, I don't blame them.....I'd get rid of most of that crap they receive. But here's the thing - I would tell people to stop sending it! It's just so vile watching everyone get all googly eyed over plastic beads and stuffed animals and knick knacks that you know aren't Stephanie's taste.

These people feel good about the viewing of their gifts being opened on You Tube, I get it, if you're into your 5 minutes of fame and that's the only way you're ever going to get it. They say "it helps charity".........I get that, too. However, I am sure there are charities these people could donate to locally. Take that $50 or $100 or more in shipping costs you're using to schlep tit to la Lande and give it to a local charity in your community. That local charity needs their money way more than these buttheads need the used junk they're receiving.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Interesting to note that Thomas and Carmaleta have sent three gift boxes since Christmas.......(no comment on the dreadful gifts themselves, although I guess that IS a comment - DREADFUL!). Well, what about that poor viewer who was commenting frantically about gifts she had sent well before Christmas that had not been opened yet and she had tracked them and knew they were received? To my knowledge, no one from CLL responded to her about them! She ended up commenting again on the chat the next day, asking when they'd be opened.......and it was crickets!

Also interesting to note that up until now it's been "WE WOULD NEVER SELL GIFTS".....giving the impression that they will keep everything they receive through Grabeaux. It's now devolved to "IF we part with any gifts in the future, we'll donate them straight to a charity shop". Look, I don't blame them.....I'd get rid of most of that crap they receive. But here's the thing - I would tell people to stop sending it! It's just so vile watching everyone get all googly eyed over plastic beads and stuffed animals and knick knacks that you know aren't Stephanie's taste.

These people feel good about the viewing of their gifts being opened on You Tube, I get it, if you're into your 5 minutes of fame and that's the only way you're ever going to get it. They say "it helps charity".........I get that, too. However, I am sure there are charities these people could donate to locally. Take that $50 or $100 or more in shipping costs you're using to schlep tit to la Lande and give it to a local charity in your community. That local charity needs their money way more than these buttheads need the used junk they're receiving.
Aside from the immorality (!), the laxness in accounting for the charity donations which secured the tax-free status of the gifts, two grifts in itself, I'm interested in the criminal fraud here.
-- We open all your gifts and have a backlog of six months, which is why you haven't seen your gift opened.
Clara testifies this is a lie.
Boxes are opened immediately, with Jarvis present to ensure Nati doesn't steal anything, with selected gifts repackaged for reopening on grabeaux.
-- And the rest -- sold? Donated? Burned? Are you allowed to donate, sell or burn tax free donations to a charity?
I think not.
Me and my international law degree :cautious: think you're required to inventory each one with disposition of assets also required to be recorded.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looking at the picture of the floor as those tiles were laid there is no evidence of underfloor heating being installed.
I have underfloor heating in my bathrooms and kitchen as these rooms all have tiled floors. Admittedly the tiles are no where near as thick as the ones in Fannyā€™s room but it is lovely to walk on and in retrospect I wish I had it beneath the wooden floors in the rest of the house. But hey you live and learn and there is no way the floors are going to be ripped up now to have it installed.
Yours is underfloor heating. Hers is thermal underfloor heating. Thermal heating gets its heat from the ground. The pipes are installed quite deep in the ground. Davy confirmed that the pipes which holds the watee werenr installed deep enoughšŸ¤£

So pipes not installed deep enough + tick terracota tiles isn't going to bring the temp upto 16 degrees celsius.

I bin da Terminator!
Good! You'll be back then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Perfekt šŸ‘Œ

The dialects in Tyrol and Vorarlberg are even harder to understand.
In Austria & Switzerland I always think for a good few days that I have lost my ability to speak German. I'll get used to their speech then it's time to go home again! Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@KiKiGee Did you notice that Stephanie has a talent management company Ziggurat that she directs her sponsorship enquiries to? How long has this been going on for I wonder?

Talent???? Now if the talent is money laundering, fraud and racketeering then that's fine but I can't think of any other talents Stephanie Jarvis may have....

And should we possibly write to them en masse to detail Stephanie's deceptive ways with acquiring money via patreon and how it wouldn't look good for any brand partnerships?

Note the bottom line....

View attachment 1378793
This is a very good idea. It should be coordinated, with different documented instances. Perhaps @Isabelle6541 can advise? Would this be duplicating any initiative of theirs? How to divvy up the work, etc.
Cons:
There don't seem to be any sponsors jostling for a spot.
Loss of anonymity and liability for whatever she wants to cook up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
In Austria & Switzerland I always think for a good few days that I have lost my ability to speak German. I'll get used to their speech then it's time to go home again! Rinse and repeat.
The Swiss-German ā€žSchweitzerdeutschā€œ is extremely hard to understand for us and the Germans.
On the other hand, I heard that Swiss people have trouble speaking regular German.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[
@KiKiGee Did you notice that Stephanie has a talent management company Ziggurat that she directs her sponsorship enquiries to? How long has this been going on for I wonder?

Talent???? Now if the talent is money laundering, fraud and racketeering then that's fine but I can't think of any other talents Stephanie Jarvis may have....

And should we possibly write to them en masse to detail Stephanie's deceptive ways with acquiring money via patreon and how it wouldn't look good for any brand partnerships?

Note the bottom line....

View attachment 1378793
Anna and Phillip from The Flueries are featured on Ziggurat XYZ's FB page.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I could definately not be Clara!
My dearest tattlers, Clara stayed at the royal dump, ate there, mingled with them! All for us!

Thank you Clara, you definatly took a huge one for the team!

Are you Sarah Conner?
No i'm Clara maybe šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Swiss-German ā€žSchweitzerdeutschā€œ is extremely hard to understand for us and the Germans.
On the other hand, I heard that Swiss people have trouble speaking regular German.
When I was an exchange student in Switzerland I tried to speak Swiss-German. I spoke regular German with a Dutch accent - some understood me, LOL!
If that failed I just mixed German and French, I mean where else in the world can one say: Merci viel mals [Thank you very much] and nobody bats an eye. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Clara Burnett, I got the impression the Bromance was over. Annie and Danny still mates or are they on the outs?
My impression (still work in progress): now that Dan has a lot to complain about, Amoir is keeping his distance. He does not want to get caught in the middle between Dan and Stephanie Jarvis.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Is this who Stephanie thinks she is with her long flowy dresses? Lolā€¦
Maybe we should be relieved that GoT is over or else people would be sending her baby dragon tit instead of hedgehogs.

You guys know I donā€™t follow Marie but I did read that blog post of hers that someone posted a few days ago when she was ā€œon topā€ of everything at the chateau . It was so sad. Then I wound up reading the one about why she likes Stephanie so much and it was so sad too. The part about watching Game of Thrones in bed with Stephanie, and that Marie didnā€™t really like it, but Stephanie looooved it, so maybe it would grow on her? It was heartbreaking to read. I now have a better appreciation for why there are so many people concerned about her. I definitely think the yacht ā€œchefā€ idea is bonkers (it will definitely be scullery maid once sheā€™s aboard, not chef).

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.