The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMHO, that doesn’t give her a hall pass. She knows exactly how to manipulate people and is conscious that she is doing so.She deliberately love bombs, takes advantage of people, plays people against each other, screws around with men who are in relationships, and discards people when she has used them for everything she can. She knows better. She just doesn’t do better. She hides behind the poor little orphan me persona. She has used this game for years and is aware of what she is doing. She is a grifter. She knows exactly what she is doing and the harm she causes others. She is selfish, self centered and simply cares for no one but herself.Prisons are full of narc con artists like Fanny.
Without getting into politics, the Hutchinson testimony at the J6C hearings has put squarely on the table once again whether or not Trump was legally insane enough to trigger invoking the 25th amendment, that the president is too mentally impaired to continue in power.
There are interesting distinctions in the discussion. A psychopath is non-delusional, focussed on goals and controls, and delighted to injure people and institutions. Is he insane? (The good lawyers are saying a psychopath qualifies as legally insane.) (Mods, please note the lawyer I have quoted here is a leading conservative Republican, husband of Trump spokeswoman Kelly Anne Conway, and the leading conservative voice saying Trump was unfit for office due to narcissism.
(https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/10/george-conway-trump-unfit-office/599128/)
The American legal def of insanity describes Jarvis to me and my JD degree in international law and the Napoleonic Code, as well as my MD in psychopath diagnosis :cautious::
insanity
n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior. Insanity is distinguished from low intelligence or mental deficiency due to age or injury.

I have to say the Twitter lawyers/MDs and their discussions of legally defined psychopathy are also ringing a bunch of bells here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm so convinced that tonight we're going to see the chapel has been magically transformed by the unpaid restorer, the lake reinstated with boathouse repaired, the tacky grande salon wood panelling in situ and the accounts published in full for 2020 and 2021. I'm just convinced, you can't tell me otherwise - Stephanie won't let us down 3 years on the trot, she just couldn't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know this has been raised before but what IS the latest on Nikki new cafe venture in Haworth, due to her keep being en France, how does that equate to having a new business any Tattlers know the dirt. Perhaps this is why / how she got on with FRK a pair of drifters.

Reactions: 8
Indeed’n amn’t I tellin ya, tis I’m the real Clara, to be sure, to be sure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That scene made me want to puke. Alfredo is imortalised in my brain as Eriah Heap. He's saying 'ever so 'umble MIss Stefaneeeeee'.
I thought he was going to lick her hand. Gave me the 'willies' it did

:sick: :sick: :sick:
That reminds of footage of Jimmy Savile licking a woman’s hand, it’s too gross to show on here 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Maybe in Potty's dreams. He would never admit to it irl though.
Attending Amsterdam Pride in a pink suit and tie with his tongue hanging out.
@Linus, thank you for these screenshots of long ago. I was unable to locate the original source. Can you enlighten?

Happy Wednesday.

It is time to discuss the grand salon. There are real problems. The lack of proper heating and the rising damp have affected this corner of the chateau/farm house for decades. This is not the first time that Stephanie Jarvis has seen this room gutted. It was not renovated properly the first time. So, like the drained lake, donations are paying for Stephanie Jarvis' missteps and mistakes.

December 2021
View attachment 1377750

Asbestos removal 2007.
View attachment 1377758

Low ceilings and sagging dark beams, 2007.
View attachment 1377705View attachment 1377711

Wrapped in drywall, 2007.
View attachment 1377715View attachment 1377722

Flooring installation, 2007, no under floor heating.
View attachment 1377725View attachment 1377729

Painted yellow and filled with used furniture, 2007. Notice, the lack of radiators.
View attachment 1377732

December, 2021, Stephanie Jarvis looking lost in the sauce but she has her gold electric blanket.
View attachment 1377784

Amaury looks like he is on his knees and taking direction from Philip Janssen. What could go wrong???
View attachment 1377782
The last remaining delusion that renovations while Derek was alive were sane has been dislodged, thank you Kiki.
Please note, the former owner of a care home is not installing floor heating or radiators in his own home.
The shoddy bathroom installations with cheap hardware and no water pressure -- @missartemis, did you have to flush the toilet two or three times? -- can wait for another time.
No heating infrastructure is a Derek Jarvis hallmark, another delusion Stephanie is clinging to.
Imagine how cold it must have been in the care home in which Stephanie grew up.
I'd like to hear from those who know what effect the cold will have on the €30K panelling?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
@KiKiGee Did you notice that Stephanie has a talent management company Ziggurat that she directs her sponsorship enquiries to? How long has this been going on for I wonder?

Talent???? Now if the talent is money laundering, fraud and racketeering then that's fine but I can't think of any other talents Stephanie Jarvis may have....

And should we possibly write to them en masse to detail Stephanie's deceptive ways with acquiring money via patreon and how it wouldn't look good for any brand partnerships?

Note the bottom line....

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 19.33.31.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
April 15, 2021, it is worth re-watching.
Stephanie Jarvis claims that there is under floor heating.
This flog includes; the grand salon plans, the paneling arrival and a start date, summer 2021.
The patrons have been ripped off. That paneling is in rough shape.
BTW, Matt also discusses the china pantry flooring problems. What could go wrong???

Interesting. She also establishes @3:13 her claim that the panelling is "restoration" by saying Lalande lost all its penelling in the fire. Thank you for this link, Kiki.

OmG. Travelling the seas. Cooking under pressure, in a place where she cannot escape /being told what to do, no doubt/ no pretty flowers/ no friends' houses to escape to, and on top of that: does she really have any chef's training or qualification? (Having cooked at the Shatoo does not count as qualification!)
Why on earth don't her friends/family do a reality check with her? Slow motion car crash. Unbelievably sad, really!😖
And on top of that she is now asking her Instafriends where she can get some "good quality saffron" because "saffron is a great antioxidant and can help with moods".
Speechless. o_O
There is no saffron powerful enough, Marie.🥺
Thank you for this. I felt the same. Her family should be intervening in what is a suicidal decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.