The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Per the “china” - they have received numerous dividers and protectors in the gag.
Amaury said something once that he would have the grand salon done in June/July of this year. Thinking it was a patron monthly update, when they used to have them. IMO - that speaks volumes as there is nothing to show getting done.
Michael - in one of Billy’s vlog he said something about being out of the chateau by July. It was around the time Billy and Gwen moved out of the chateau. Never understood the need for that kind of stairs. No bathroom either and now he is neighbors to 3 horses, turkeys, chickens and geese.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting to note that Thomas and Carmaleta have sent three gift boxes since Christmas.......(no comment on the dreadful gifts themselves, although I guess that IS a comment - DREADFUL!). Well, what about that poor viewer who was commenting frantically about gifts she had sent well before Christmas that had not been opened yet and she had tracked them and knew they were received? To my knowledge, no one from CLL responded to her about them! She ended up commenting again on the chat the next day, asking when they'd be opened.......and it was crickets!

Also interesting to note that up until now it's been "WE WOULD NEVER SELL GIFTS".....giving the impression that they will keep everything they receive through Grabeaux. It's now devolved to "IF we part with any gifts in the future, we'll donate them straight to a charity shop". Look, I don't blame them.....I'd get rid of most of that crap they receive. But here's the thing - I would tell people to stop sending it! It's just so vile watching everyone get all googly eyed over plastic beads and stuffed animals and knick knacks that you know aren't Stephanie's taste.

These people feel good about the viewing of their gifts being opened on You Tube, I get it, if you're into your 5 minutes of fame and that's the only way you're ever going to get it. They say "it helps charity".........I get that, too. However, I am sure there are charities these people could donate to locally. Take that $50 or $100 or more in shipping costs you're using to schlep tit to la Lande and give it to a local charity in your community. That local charity needs their money way more than these buttheads need the used junk they're receiving.
Ah, but then we wouldn't see the Shitoolaine's Princess Paws actually TOUCH our gifts. When she touches our items, our lives are made meaningful. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
@KiKiGee Did you notice that Stephanie has a talent management company Ziggurat that she directs her sponsorship enquiries to? How long has this been going on for I wonder?

Talent???? Now if the talent is money laundering, fraud and racketeering then that's fine but I can't think of any other talents Stephanie Jarvis may have....

And should we possibly write to them en masse to detail Stephanie's deceptive ways with acquiring money via patreon and how it wouldn't look good for any brand partnerships?

Note the bottom line....

View attachment 1378793
The polt thickens - the Fleuries are represented by Ziggurat XYZ as well. They are featured on the Ziggurat XYZ Facebook page.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The polt thickens - the Fleuries are represented by Ziggurat XYZ as well. They are featured on the Ziggurat XYZ Facebook page.
It does! Why isn’t Stephanie’s channel being given sponsorship deals? Interesting. You would think that the sponsors would ask for proof of the channel’s engagement and figures; so if we’re to believe she’s buying in subs and views then that would account for her lack of sponsorships. Now SJ will claim she doesn’t think that the sponsorships go with her brand but we all know she doesn’t turn down free money….

Late publishing the patreon flog once again - total lack of respect for the people paying for her non-existent chateau renovations…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Now SJ will claim she doesn’t think that the sponsorships
I do believe that Stephanie has had some paid partnerships on her Instagram. But none the less, I do not think the sponsorships she wants are available to her.
There must be a reason, why she had to pay to become a tastemaker, rather than be offered it - and that whole shebang went down like a lead balloon didn't it. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Or does the very faint rendering of the mouth mean that she played no role in procuring the chateau ( earning the money for it), and it was gifted to her for simply being the daughter, e,g, a passive recipient.)

Wait a minute, I googled Derek Jarvis paintings. It is not unusual for him to not paint a mouth on the person depicted in his paintings. We need to see his other paintings because we may be assigning significance to something that is not significant

Lol, why would he be found on google?

It does! Why isn’t Stephanie’s channel being given sponsorship deals? Interesting. You would think that the sponsors would ask for proof of the channel’s engagement and figures; so if we’re to believe she’s buying in subs and views then that would account for her lack of sponsorships. Now SJ will claim she doesn’t think that the sponsorships go with her brand but we all know she doesn’t turn down free money….

Late publishing the patreon flog once again - total lack of respect for the people paying for her non-existent chateau renovations…

If shady Sadie gets sponsors? Dan and the rest, why would she not??

Reactions: 8
Fascinating (dripping with heavy sarcasm) as the protracted drama of her friend in NC's post hurricane rebuild was, it's completely irrelevant. If she did some research - after all, that's her playground speciality - Caroline Not-Good-Enough would know she's talking absolute tosh ref the French planning application process.

Goodness, what a tiresome creature.
Haha, she didn’t answer me? I’ll try again next time, such a dummy, I had a house fire, My entire house was gutted and was rebuilt pipes AC heating everything in six months and I was back in with the furniture in six months.

I did ask about squirrels fascination with stuffed animals I didn’t go back to look at the end answers but I did screenshot some of them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Let me get this right. Marie wants to work as a chef on a professional charter yacht? Has she watched any of the Below Deck TV reality series? They work 16 hr days with NO COMPLAINING!

As a chef you have to be organised and order food, prepare for different dietary requirements etc. Plus have culinary skills to have presentable dishes. Yes, you make a lot of money but you work for it.

And to be honest, most get into the stew work in their early 20s. Chefs can be older but have to be experienced.

My brother is heading back to the Med to be a captain on a private luxury yacht with a crew of chef/stew and deckhand, plus an engineer. She may be suitable for that kind of boat but you can't complain. There is a hierarchy and I can't see Marie abiding by it.

And as someone pointed out (and thanks to Below Deck Med), you have to hand your medication to the captain and they will give it to you. Even paracetamol is held by the captain.

Try again Marie, try again.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Great sleuthing @KiKiGee. Now I'm no expert, and have only ever eperienced underfloor heating in a few houses, (your feet get toasty very nice in the depths of winter), but those terracotta tiles in the Grand Salon.......................... :unsure:

Let's pretend she's telling the truth about the underfloor heating (I know, I know, indulge me) ;)

Given this was what 16 years ago ????? and underfloor heating wasn't exactly common then, surely those terraotta tiles are too bloody thick to have allowed any heat to come through??? And even if they did, surely the time it would have taken to feel the heat would have be a) an eternity b) astronomically expensive ??? They must be half an inch thick minimum lookig at the pics.

I'm sure SJ has said somewhere that the underfloor heating in the Grand Salon isn't adequate. Where's the evidence of it in the pics?

Maybe they tried say a 3-4 metre square panel of it, tiled over and switched on, then realised it wouldn't work? Forever referred to as 'the underfloor heating the Grand Salon' in Sfeff's delusional orbit.

Whatever the reason, that Grand Salon aint gonna be Grand and / or warm, anytime soon :D
You would need insulation layer under the pipes that the warmth would go up. The whole floor is level? I suppose underfloor heating was discussed but never realized. The geothermally heated water was probably only lead to the leaking radiators. I don't think Fanny paid attention and just assumed the underfloor heating was installed?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Please watch Marie‘s new film „Mermaid over board“ right after her first featured film „Flowergirl goes astray“

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wanted to add the Lalacelles, a gay married couple, now have an ad in every flog. So it isn't the presence of gay men scaring the advertisers away.
For one thing, the Lalacelles work their butts off actually doing renovation with their own hands. Could that have something to do with it???? 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is a very good idea. It should be coordinated, with different documented instances. Perhaps @Isabelle6541 can advise? Would this be duplicating any initiative of theirs? How to divvy up the work, etc.
Cons:
There don't seem to be any sponsors jostling for a spot.
Loss of anonymity and liability for whatever she wants to cook up.
I will have to ask the question on Friday. (Our weekly call update) I have added it to the list but someone may have already noticed it and added it. We get the talking points and assignments on Thursday for Friday.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm so convinced that tonight we're going to see the chapel has been magically transformed by the unpaid restorer, the lake reinstated with boathouse repaired, the tacky grande salon wood panelling in situ and the accounts published in full for 2020 and 2021. I'm just convinced, you can't tell me otherwise - Stephanie won't let us down 3 years on the trot, she just couldn't.
She did have jeans on in her GAG flog!! Although some tatty top on that came from the bin. Or looked like it. So who knows what surprises are next!

Great sleuthing @KiKiGee. Now I'm no expert, and have only ever eperienced underfloor heating in a few houses, (your feet get toasty very nice in the depths of winter), but those terracotta tiles in the Grand Salon.......................... :unsure:

Let's pretend she's telling the truth about the underfloor heating (I know, I know, indulge me) ;)

Given this was what 16 years ago ????? and underfloor heating wasn't exactly common then, surely those terraotta tiles are too bloody thick to have allowed any heat to come through??? And even if they did, surely the time it would have taken to feel the heat would have be a) an eternity b) astronomically expensive ??? They must be half an inch thick minimum lookig at the pics.

I'm sure SJ has said somewhere that the underfloor heating in the Grand Salon isn't adequate. Where's the evidence of it in the pics?

Maybe they tried say a 3-4 metre square panel of it, tiled over and switched on, then realised it wouldn't work? Forever referred to as 'the underfloor heating the Grand Salon' in Sfeff's delusional orbit.

Whatever the reason, that Grand Salon aint gonna be Grand and / or warm, anytime soon :D

After watching parts of that I noticed squirrel boy did not help at all although he did high five at the end!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I will have to ask the question on Friday. (Our weekly call update) I have added it to the list but someone may have already noticed it and added it. We get the talking points and assignments on Thursday for Friday.
It is rude to quote myself so sorry... I do hope that others who have concerns will communicate directly with them. I will do so personally too. You can all just sign as "former Patreon member, Youtube subscriber, etc. It may not change a thing but it may make them take a second look or a deeper look into who they have signed.

Also - my guess is that is why she is so concerned about her subscriber number if indeed she is buying subscribers.
~Concerned about her engagement numbers (asking "what do you think?", "comment down below") type things
~Obviously deleting anything and everything that are not positive to her.
~ Heart commenting every comment to her liking. Although we all know that is not her.
~Counterpointing questioning comments with aliases to appear to have defending supporters.
~Suddenly having the Patreon open house dates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Without getting into politics, the Hutchinson testimony at the J6C hearings has put squarely on the table once again whether or not Trump was legally insane enough to trigger invoking the 25th amendment, that the president is too mentally impaired to continue in power.
There are interesting distinctions in the discussion. A psychopath is non-delusional, focussed on goals and controls, and delighted to injure people and institutions. Is he insane? (The good lawyers are saying a psychopath qualifies as legally insane.) (Mods, please note the lawyer I have quoted here is a leading conservative Republican, husband of Trump spokeswoman Kelly Anne Conway, and the leading conservative voice saying Trump was unfit for office due to narcissism.
(https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/10/george-conway-trump-unfit-office/599128/)
The American legal def of insanity describes Jarvis to me and my JD degree in international law and the Napoleonic Code, as well as my MD in psychopath diagnosis :cautious::
insanity
n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior. Insanity is distinguished from low intelligence or mental deficiency due to age or injury.

I have to say the Twitter lawyers/MDs and their discussions of legally defined psychopathy are also ringing a bunch of bells here.
Sick and bad and evil person.

Reactions: 8
Yes, blew all his money in Spain last year (March - May) on luxury hotels, booze, and multiple rent boys. Photos of his experience in Madrid…hotels, boys…are on Instagram. Then he cried poverty and had the balls to beg for more money on YouTube. He deleted that video from YouTube, but a copy can be viewed on the Wiki. Even said he had to borrow €500 from Fanny! Then he snagged Andrew and brought him home…only to head back to Spain to be caught red-handed on a gay party cruise…there’s photos and video to prove it (he said it was an expedition to search for dolphins…I’m not kidding! He actually said that in one of his comments). After Andrew left (sorry…was asked to leave 🙄) last summer, Michael finally had time to save a little cash. By the end of last year, he supposedly had enough to order the staircase (my recollection is that it was €4,000, but I might be wrong). Anyway….six months later and still not ready. Meanwhile, he found time to go to the Jubilee celebration with Florian…maybe he visited his oak staircase while there?

At one time, Michael had over 500 patrons, but now he’s down to 280. I guess it goes to show that you can practically give your patrons the middle finger, and there will always be a die hard group of crazies that will support you no matter what.
A few of the patrons may have died while others have likely forgotten they even have the recurring charge on their credit card.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.