The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love fashion and I'm trying to think of a way a 40 year old could do that.
Nope. Not even boots and socks with highwater pants. Maybe boots and socks with a slim non floaty midi dress?
She's another dumb b*tch who has relied all her life on her looks, now her looks have faded but she still dresses as a twenty something trying to pass as one. Her future looks horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just thinking out loud here. Maria and Squirrel boy knew each other back in 2017. Maria knew Argentinian bully from at least 2019 and also was with Sabine at Castle Ten Berghe 2020/2021. Pavlina knew Argentinian Bully from prior to Summer 2020.
Argentian bully arrives at the shittoo for the 2nd time Summer 2020. Squirrel boy arrives September 2020, Maria arrives for the first time 2021 as does Sabina. Pavlina arrives March/April 2022 and Maria is back May 2022.
It is probable through their previous association that is why they were chosen to stay and work at the shitto in the first place. All very cosy but why is Sabina no longer part of this circle of acquaintances?
I loved sabina, but I always got the vibe that Dan had a thing for her, she was such a pretty woman, I hope she didnā€™t lower her standards for Dan the man.

Reactions: 19
Hear hear. The rumor I just heard is that the guy with the glasses really liked Snorts and made a pass at him. Wedding day, my ass. Smoke and mirrors rule that place as they never did before.
NSo, not so much a happy couple marrying, but two adults playing houses. Not a big plot twist. Just sad. I would knock on the door before entering the pantry.

It gets thrown in the dumpster or even burned on a bonfire. Ask Selmar, he burned quite a bit of "trash" for her, as she calls these kraft-gifts when the pink camera is turned off. Selmar, we know you are reading here, please confirm.
Following Stephanie Janssen with the pink phone turned off must be very cathartic, no matter how bad a person is, it should feel much better knowing they're not such a horrible human beeing. Well the cult members deserve it, there's something snobbery about giving gifts to rich people.
And it's a blindness to believe that someone would care about kindergarten art.

Stephanie Janssen and Potts doing the horizontal mambo, even smaller plot twist. There's chemistry, and the only time I've ever seen her genuinely happy with a gift was when he gave her some expensive dishes. And the sex must be better than with Selmar. well, at least with Selmar she could drink a cuppa tea during the act.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched the gift grab on fast-forward. Itā€™s getting pretty pitiful. The gifts being sent that is. It might be petering out. Sheā€™s stagnated on gaining new subscribers to her main channel. Still stuck at 195k. So, if thatā€™s stagnating, at least that means the gifty types are stagnating, and then thereā€™s the pissed off subscribers who just hate watch. So I think there is likely a decline in the gift senders. She may not end in a flashy way, but in a slow dripping drying up kind of way.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
at
His cameras and drones are always getting damaged... We'll know if he has to buy a new drone, he was in Israel...
Al least he seems also to live the good life...doing little and no work..but flying around the world to do some crappy vlogs..all very weird to me, having a young family ..is Dana paying for it all? it doesnt make sense..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hasn't this been mentioned on here before?but we never had a picture from what I recall......šŸ˜
Yes I read it last year and saw scarily similar characters and situations to Lalande. SJ jad mentioned it which is how i heard about it, and given her autistic lack of imagination (Iā€™m autistic and see many traits in her), if she read this in her formative years she could well be unconsciously using it as a blueprint for life.

For gods sake they cannot even OPEN their packages in a timely manner, how on earth does anyone, in their right mind, think theyā€™ll manage to properly MAIL out shop orders in a timely fashion?
They canā€™t manage the emails, for a nonexistent bnb, how will they manage the shop inquiries?
There are dozens of examples of their utter incompetence in the basic skills needed to run a storeā€¦
Oh is it going to be an online shop? I thought it was just for BnB guests to browse while staying there. I can never imagine them being organised enough to sell online!

At least Petherick looked the part when he was being her fake boyfriend & he seemed to have a genuine knowledge/love of antiques as opposed to the grubby, dishevelled beanie frizzy haired boy. I certainly didn't find him irritating like I do with every single utterance from Snorts.
If you're going for the older woman/younger man vibe at least choose one who can do your hair & makeup as opposed to one who can't do his own hair & borrows your makeup.
Thatā€™s a bit unfair, Philip CAN do his own hair, heā€™s getting really good at spraying the brown dye on the top of his head šŸ˜‰

Very good question. I wish I could answer it, but I'm not going to and even that is saying too much.
Which one is sabina again? I cant picture her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Dana is wearing Fannys bedroom wallpaper. Who wore it best;
Dana,
Fanny,
Or the damp mouldy wall?! šŸ˜†
20319804-6244-4251-84BC-3C71B03CDB43.jpeg
57FE1935-2196-4D5D-A06B-1DA630977917.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought Dan might be drone guy in Israel with Dana as well BUT, according to Dana it's someone else "Tonight's premier saves you many surprises, as @ Yohanan Arnon How to land at a spot to explore and I are taking you to a visit in the NEGEV, Israel. But more precisly to Mitspe Ramon, my hometown. You'll get to hear an original track of my brother in low Tomer Biton, to see beautiful drone images of @NimiFpv , Yossi KASHKASH the farmer, will informe us about olives and wine. Finely you'll get to lern from my mum cooking. Our intimat diner will take place at StƩphan's house, ending a very hot and summery day, as they say, Some like it hot!"

Reactions: 17
Does someone, anyone BESIDES CAROLINE GOODER know where the CHINA ROOM is going to be located? My God Caroline, I mean Stephanie/Phyllis/Nutti are certainly popping in with details. . . .
Where the -uck is the China Room going to be located? Anyone know besides Caroline Gooder.
Of course now that Iā€™ve asked here, we can rest assured out of the clear blue Fanny will casually twirl inside an empty room and say ā€œthis is my some day China Roomā€.
And another What the -uck do we have with the 3 women popping out of the closet. Tess dressed in a knock off Versace training bra. The cooking woman, whatā€™s her name, looks awful. Stephamommie popping out of the last stall in white, virgin maiden. OMG - pass the airline puke bag, someone - please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.