The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be adding clothing she never wears next.
Oh, I figure that "the shop" will just be her closet. That way her future clothing purchases are shop purchases that she can wear. There must be some business write-offs. Mingle those clothes while she's mingling those accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe she cares one bit for that boy. She uses him like everyone else in her path. That shitehole will be long gone before he is a grownup.
Dear Patreons, surprise, surprise! Guess where I am now! No, it's not at my Palazzo in Venice and not the villa in Tuscanny. Believe it or not I am where it all started, at glorious LaLande! Oh, I feel so nostalgic! I so used to love this magical place I didn't even mind the cold. I have so many lovely memories of epic parties but I feel I am ready to let go. I still remember when my Daddy bought it for me but somebody else should now feel like a goddess in a Greek ruin. It does need a little love, but a true enthusiast can still gain so much pleasure from it.
If there is anybody out there who wants to be a real châtelaine please contact me on ruin@pallazzodellaprincipessa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
YES!!!! Why, why why????
Clara do you have any insight on why Fanny INSISTS on keeping that twit around???
Is it just to be stubborn since 95% of viewers want to Luke when we see his mug??
Can she just not admit that HE is a mistake on her part???
Is she REALLY in love with that punk?
I've always thought his attraction was the same as Potts'. He's a super provincial party boy, not very well-educated, who take pictures of her 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it seems that the only efficiency they have in that shitshow is a pair of scissors to open presents...
I have watched first few minutes. Love that as usual when Tattlers speak Fanny dances. Ooh we say why is the Grand Salon only for the eyes of Channel 4 viewers so Fanny films in the Grand Salon which looks exactly like it did months ago. Clearly waiting for the Ch4 crew to turn up so it can be finished on camera. Garden being done for the patrons party which presumably will also be filmed. In that place everything is all fur coat & no knickers.
I can't watch any more of the gift opening I'm watching Wimbledon instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Talking about book recommendations, have you read Nancy Mitford's Love in a cold climate?
There's a character Cedric, who wants to live a life of luxury being a former lover of gay aristocrats and uses Lady Montdore as a stepping to stone to get back to aristo circles. He encourages her to update her wardrobe and appearance so she could reestablish herself as a society hostess, to Cedric's advantage.

A must read for Philip.

View attachment 1374390
Screenshot of Lady Montdore and Cedric from a 2001 TV adaptation.
Hasn't this been mentioned on here before?but we never had a picture from what I recall......😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This and @Arfarf's rag picking are the true subject of a thread title I'm not clever enough to come up with. He has cheapass granny tat china he grifted off granny Stephanie instead of junk in his trunk. Stuffing porcelain instead of socks. Etc.
I've had a little nap. I have the first half of a thread.....

Snorty untucks his porcelain stash as .....[Stephanie plans to sell his pearls to the swine?]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
a few minutes into that GAG was enough...filming in that ruined grand salon...which is in that state for almost a year....does that woman have no shame?..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I have been looking for any signs of actual donation on her part in her shittoo, but have not been successful, yet. That does not mean however that she isn't, I just can't prove it one way or the other. I suspect she's at least a bit sloppy in paying forward.
Another thing I looked for when I was last there is the "backlog of six months worth of gifts" that they talked about earlier on the gift grab. This must be quite a collection of boxes, you think, but there is no such thing to be found. Did I find boxes? Sure, filled with old junk and things she claims to one day soon bring to the Emmaus. But nothing to show for their statement. They also don't keep a file of received goods for reference on when what should be unpacked. The Argentinian Bully claimed (when asked about it, but not by me) that they had been catching up lately, but my suspicion is that they already made the selection of what will be unwrapped on camera and just threw the rest out or consumed it. The backlog-story is to keep inquiring grannies hopeful that one day their day in her sun might indeed still happen.
A few people have the assignment of contacting the organizations she claims to have given. She clearly is not making them anonymous to her viewers by listing them. This is a newer assignment so I am not sure how it is progressing. I will ask on Friday. I do realize it has nothing to do with Patreon it is just something we are all curious about and want to give credit if/where credit is due IF it should become part of the story. Some of think it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well,well,well--dear tattlers -so Dan has gone radio silent--anybody know why ???? And by the way -I know he is a real DIRTBAG FOR ABANDONING HIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, she is and sadly she's on trend. Long socks worn with shoes or short boots, shorts and mini dresses are all the rage in Paris right now. Blame the Paris designers.
I love fashion and I'm trying to think of a way a 40 year old could do that.
Nope. Not even boots and socks with highwater pants. Maybe boots and socks with a slim non floaty midi dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well,well,well--dear tattlers -so Dan has gone radio silent--anybody know why ???? And by the way -I know he is a real DIRTBAG FOR ABANDONING HIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY..
Annelise is away and he's taking care of the boys.

Reactions: 12
For gods sake they cannot even OPEN their packages in a timely manner, how on earth does anyone, in their right mind, think they’ll manage to properly MAIL out shop orders in a timely fashion?
They can’t manage the emails, for a nonexistent bnb, how will they manage the shop inquiries?
There are dozens of examples of their utter incompetence in the basic skills needed to run a store…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't watch any more of the gift opening I'm watching Wimbledon instead.

Yes so am I. Come on Tim!
I checked out at the vomit inducing ooh & ahhs over a 1980s swan platter for Nutti and Amaury... puleeze... and I never understand how they put earrings in their ears without sterilizing them... yuk, they deserve monkey pox...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As I explained earlier, I gave up on trying to understand the ins and outs of their rather perverse relationship a long time ago. They pretend to be best friends always but somehow it's clear to everyone involved that the bus doesn't stop there. The relationship between Stephany Jarvis and Potty takes precedence over all, once you know about it it's pretty explicit. It's not something that is ever discussed with the rest of the entourage though, they just blink and look the other way.
The look Potts gave Philip the first time he showed up in his black lace t shirt said it all. Among the msgs in that smirk was, I'm the heterosexual stud here and all the fake het you perform is nothing compared to the actual stuff, worm boy.
I hear you Potty.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.