The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what-where.gif

Karen Carswell
2 hours ago
Where are the Ian's? They seem to have disappeared.

Heather Macrobert
4 hours ago
Have you decorated Nicks apartment yet?

joyce salamone
7 hours ago
Where is Ian? Still working at LaLande?

Kelly Larson
12 hours ago
Whatever happened to Ian? Is he coming back to finish Nattie's apartment and other projects? If not, it seems time to get someone else in. I like seeing the clearing going on and a shop is a great idea.

bigchick100
12 hours ago
What’s happening with nattys and Scotsman apartments ?

S Mills
14 hours ago
How is Ian??

when-when-when-facial-reaction.gif

caroline gooder
6 hours ago
Per Stephanie, the Marquis's sitting room project will be seen on channel 4 and in Stephanie Vlog during the fall season. The Grand Salon paneling is being worked on by Amaury. We will just have to be patient till he is ready to show us what is going on. Natti's apartment project is on hold till planning permissions on the external doors comes through.

caroline gooder
11 hours ago
Stephanie has explained that the apartment project is on hold due to the planning permissions for the external doors being delayed. As soon as they have those then the project can continue.

caroline gooder
13 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie said in one of the vogs that he is fine after surgery. The project of Natti's apartment is on hold due to the planning permissions needed for the external doors.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
There are so many comments like this from "fans" that never seem to listen/watch the videos or they should know the answers to their questions. I wonder if they just watch them as background noise while doing something else?
Or maybe she's one of us, and calling her out in a way that won't get her blocked..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is there a mini-fridge in the hallway??? Fanny, keeping it classy as always!
For the booze and snacks so that Fanny and her useless Thing never have to get out of bed to mingle with all the free worker bees downstairs...or the paying guests!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the gift shop is just another diversion tactic to pacify Patrons and make herself look industrious instead of drunk and lazy since she has no restoration projects going on at the dump. And, as another Tattler pointed out, the shop will allow her and the porcelain fondler to buy increasingly more valuable china, muddying the waters between what is stashed away for themselves and what was “purchased” for the shop. The shop will go away just like the tea room idea, the flower shop, etc.
Another way to launder money!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Question for the Brits...is Amaury's accent strange? It almost sounds to me like English is his second language. Am I crazy? 🤪
I hear him as very softly & nicely spoken. He has no regional 'twangs' to his voice either, neither has SJ. I have a cousin in Suffolk and although from London originally, he's picked up a little 'Suffolk' in his voice. Difficult to explain on here, I just hear it now and now.
I am assuming that both AnneMarie & SJ were taught to speak 'proper Queen's English'.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they’re just giving Snorts something to do to keep him out of the way. Or, this is Snorts’ latest attempt to make himself useful, since table setting isn’t exactly an irreplaceable skill.

Honestly, what’s it like to wake up one morning and say “today, I think I’ll start a table setting vlog!” or “today, I think I’ll stay in bed until 1:00 pm then drink the rest of the day!” or “today, I think I’ll open a store!” The day-to-day life at the farmhouse is little more than jumping from one whim to the next. Whatever thought or idea pops into SJ or Snorts’ head is the focus of the minute. No clearly identified long term plan or goals. Just living one day to the next. The only time I can remember being like that was in my childhood during summer break…no responsibilities, no worries about bills or money, doing what I wanted, playing with my friends. SJ and Snorts are like kids that never grew up. If the store fails, who cares? No worries… there’s loads of cash coming in every month.
Is this "store" really being set up correctly?? ( Quit laughing!)
Or just a yard sale in a place worse than most garages????...is there electricity in there? Or heat for winter ( quit laughing).
Weird. Dumb.
The dumb duo are just pretending....acting like something is being done to have some kind of tit content to offer.
You KNOW that Fanny and her Fanny pack did not clean out that place or move the junk from the corridor down there...it was her slave Armoire and volunteers. Why do they keep babying her and Snorts???
Why don't they make HER take some responsibility for her dump?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sure theirs is an older model. Blue comes to mind. This looks like a new one. Hence why she wants the Jag moved so she can park it undercover.
This was from an Advent episode from last year, where they go into town. Looks like the car is silver? Definitely not white, like the one you spotted!

1656077125859.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
  • What a motely crew Tess and her entourage are? Very rude of Fanny not to introduce them as though viewers are just supposed to know who they are. I notice Tess's doll isn't on the terrace. Clara, doesn't Tess usually bring her doll for drinks and dinner?
  • I quite enjoy bringing together a broad range of dinner guests, but that is a very eclectic odd mix of individuals.
  • Thought that was a very pedestrian, week night dinner. A jungle theme (?) with pork chops, clean vegetables, simple white rice and vanilla ice cream. Fanny certainly wasn't trying to impress her guests with that meal. I'm sure Shirley and Laura are lovely ladies 🇨🇦, but I felt a bit embarrassed for them. Has Marie done a runner?
I never thought I'd say this, but those 3 courses were a whole lot better than the lettuce, sludge & cheese Dana served up to Tess and her guests last time she saw SJ :sick::D

Give them credit for replying. Think it's better than a deletion.
Agree, plus the superfans will think 'there that told you' 😂😂😂 and love Terry et tous even more.
I bet they will delete anything negative after that though. By leaving that one in, they came across as 'rounded' and accountable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or just a yard sale in a place worse than most garages????...is there electricity in there? Or heat for winter ( quit laughing).
Weird. Dumb.
The dumb duo are just pretending....acting like something is being done to have some kind of tit content to offer.
You KNOW that Fanny and her Fanny pack did not clean out that place or move the junk from the corridor down there...it was her slave Armoire and volunteers. Why do they keep babying her and Snorts???
They definitely did not clean that room. Stephanie said Dave cleaned it.

If Scotman’s apartment has been viewed on CH4 why hasn’t Stephanie shown her Patrons?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No I usually read tattle at the dinning room table. 🤪
Currently stretched out on the 'chaise longue' part of my sofa, laptop on lap, happily 'Tattling' away, and thoroughly enjoying myself 🤪
Unlike Steffaneeeeeee, I worked full time for 43 years, so I feel I've earnt the right to lounge around all day should I wish too 😂 😂

We have found the convertible Mercedes right at the 4:18 mark. I say Stephanie Jarvis has bought herself a new car.
matts van has been used. Parked differently since we last saw it.

Is that Tess’ fiance sitting next to her @Clara Burnett? He is not bad looking.
Great sleuthing @Albee. Am wandering if she's bougt the exact model as Aunt & Unc so if questioned, she can pass it off as theirs. Or.......is it theirs and she's bought it off of them????

Having said all that, and given the timeline is probably way out with Tess & friends bunged on at the end, most of this vlog it could be from when Aunt & Unc were there 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the gift shop is just another diversion tactic to pacify Patrons and make herself look industrious instead of drunk and lazy since she has no restoration projects going on at the dump. And, as another Tattler pointed out, the shop will allow her and the porcelain fondler to buy increasingly more valuable china, muddying the waters between what is stashed away for themselves and what was “purchased” for the shop. The shop will go away just like the tea room idea, the flower shop, etc.
as will the proprietor....

Reactions: 7
Yet again Squirrel boy is missing in action when the hard work of clearing out the store room is in progress. And why does every pair of trousers he wears have a draw string, I’ve never seen him performing any yoga moves. Lazy f*#/er.
Easy access, that is if there is anything to access.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird. Dumb.
DUMB AND DUMBER!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No Dana there and what are clean vegetables. Is that another word for ready washed and prepared from the supermarket.
No glaze, no butter, no seasoning, no roasting - just boiled and bland!

Probably the old Jaguar is leaving because
they need a garage for a new convertible.
So what did Fanny do with the car Baghead Nic bought her about 3 years ago?

Currently stretched out on the 'chaise longue' part of my sofa, laptop on lap, happily 'Tattling' away, and thoroughly enjoying myself 🤪
Unlike Steffaneeeeeee, I worked full time for 43 years, so I feel I've earnt the right to lounge around all day should I wish too 😂 😂

Great sleuthing @Albee. Am wandering if she's bougt the exact model as Aunt & Unc so if questioned, she can pass it off as theirs. Or.......is it theirs and she's bought it off of them????

Having said all that, and given the timeline is probably way out with Tess & friends bunged on at the end, most of this vlog it could be from when Aunt & Unc were there 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, they haven't been doing any clearing out during the heat wave.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Weird. Dumb.
I agree…they’re just playing. Patrons should be angry…screaming. Why is Snorty and SJ playing store when there’s so much to do! Why start a store? For money??? What a joke! Ridiculous. One more “project” when so many have been started and never completed. Patrons…Association Members…should be demanding answers.

The only way it makes sense to me is if they want the store ready for the patron event. But if I’m a patron who sends money every month, then traveled all the way to the farmhouse, I’d be insulted to be asked to pay for trinkets. Fanny should prepare a little gift bag for everyone who makes the journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Unlike Steffaneeeeeee, I worked full time for 43 years, so I feel I've earnt the right to lounge around all day should I wish too 😂
I have retirement envy! I plan on working another 9 years and retire at 45 :) After that I either go into teaching or support micro businesses.

P.s. I hate feet! Any feet! Especially men feet gross me out :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For the booze and snacks so that Fanny and her useless Thing never have to get out of bed to mingle with all the free worker bees downstairs...or the paying guests!!!
If I were SJ & I knew my mother wasn’t coming back, probably because she’s embarrassed by her daughter’s arrangement with a boy that could be her grandson. I’d move into her apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have retirement envy! I plan on working another 9 years and retire at 45 :) After that I either go into teaching or support micro businesses.

P.s. I hate feet! Any feet! Especially men feet gross me out :)
I hate my feet especially, hence tips of toes, which dammit, I've still not got round to 'painting' for the summer :rolleyes:

As for retirement, I managed it 9 years early. I was not going to pay any more tax or national insurance. It got so bad I had to work to June till my money was mine.
Nowadays, I'm amazed I had the time to work 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.