The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pet Monkey Phyllis. A moniker for the ages.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.
So sorry for your loss.

Reactions: 18
Thank you, I have been trying to find that series.

For all those that have lost your beloved pets, my sympathy. Never easy.

Rattles tin cup against chateau gates.......WHERE ARE DA ACCOUNTS?

Reactions: 17
A wonderful story about Venice. Now I'm going to see Vienna. I love Vienna, very much.

(And now imagine story of those same restaurants with a snoring narrator and SJ laughing hysterically and explaining to all those chefs what they need to do !!!! )

@Le Baiseur
I don’t have pets because I barely survived the parrot’s death.
I can't imagine losing a dog at all. Sending virtual hugs

Reactions: 20
Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed watching that. Angela Hartnett is my of my favourite chefs on TV.
I'd watched one or two way back but never the Venice episode. That makes me want to go back. We rented an apartment from a Venitian host who lived in an apartment above us. He recommended a few restaurnts that he used. All very good and used by locals.

If Dana watches, please take note on the risotto lesson I kept thinking what the restaurant owner and chef would have said if she'd dished her plate of sludge up to him

Reactions: 14
Just watching DTM's latest vlog. He has made a, shite garden just like Fanny's...... A few minutes in and a rat crawled out of the wall of his house and ran along. He was oblivious

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
I am so sorry for your pain and loss. I am still grieving my darling JRT, the naughtiest little mischief maker of a terrier. I thought my heart would break. The pure, unconditional love and companionship of a dog is a joyous gift, but sadly the flip side to that happiness is eventual loss.
What lovely memories you will have ….

Reactions: 22
So sorry for your loss. I've never had a doggie just pusscats but nonetheless they become part of the family & when they're gone then the loss is felt as keenly. Goodbye to your dear friend.

Reactions: 20
So sorry for your loss. So hard having to make that decision. I remember our vet saying, when the time comes you will know, and I did.
My poor darling Oscar had a heart condition, he soldiered on for over a year after being diagnosed. But then one day I could tell it was all to much for him and had to let him go. I still miss him.

Reactions: 19
La Baiseur, I am sorry for your loss.

A stray cat whom was spayed and front declawed moved into my Hardware Store in 2006 and she made it known she was home. Vet said she was about 5 and she needed care. $850.00 later she started growing her hair back as she was allergic to flea bites and pulled chunks of hair out all the time. I closed the store in 2015 and she came home with me. She ruled the roost and I was hers, all hers. I have never been as loved as much as she loved me. I promised her she would always be safe. At age 19 she started to really go down hill and I injected her 3 times a day with fluids to make her comfortable. Two years later she was still comfortable lol. She ran around like a kitten. One day she went blind, Hypertension, not a surprise. She still slept on her heated blanket and ate very well! She loved her some Pizza and beer. She would haunt me until I shared. Must have been from her past life. One Saturday morning she couldn't move around much. By Sunday she was paralyzed and veterinarian was closed. So I held her for 30 hours. She purred and peed but I had promised her I would never betray her. Monday we went to the vet early and she left this world with me telling her I loved her and I held her for a long time. I know your Pain La Baiseur. I am sobbing as I write this eulogy.

She died in April

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Well they have a shop at Lalande now, you could go and have a look at that. If your brown lab is with you, let him in the kitchen door and hopefully he will create chaos for us all to enjoy!

Reactions: 21
My question is this, what would happen if everyone started posting negative harsh remarks on her actual videos. the latest cadeau again made me gag with the incessant comments by the nutless wonder boy. Shut up for gods sake.
The entire gag was the usual snot filled gushing.

Reactions: 10
Just watching DTM's latest vlog. He has made a, shite garden just like Fanny's...... A few minutes in and a rat crawled out of the wall of his house and ran along. He was oblivious
I can’t believe that there is no lock on the covering over the well opening! The well walls are so close to the ground… oh my.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I’m so sorry for your loss. Your pup was as lucky to have you as you were to have him.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.