The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, how beautiful and magical. Especially that mole hill in the middle draws so much attention. If that’s a mole hill.
The flower girls are cute too, looking like fairies. And the grass looks sooooooo healthy.

what’s for dinner, you ask? Avocado purée, lime basil lemonade, porched chicken in rape seed oil, turnip and red root beet cordon bleu.

If the time is right, and me and baby have our marriage, we totally want to have the ceremony in there.

Reactions: 25
I think you're being far too harsh on PhiPhi - he's very busy polishing glasses, drinking, counting his porcelain, online shopping and setting the dinner table!

I'm not going to pull the entire tab!e setting apart but...

PAPER NAPKINS

(And horrid, cheap catering jugs)

They've got absolutely no idea. And the guests think they're are staying somewhere oozing class and sophitication.
Please don't tell me that's the wedding table???

Reactions: 21
To me, the worst thing she does is illegally exploit volunteers. It is the story as far as I'm concerned, and Frank and Ivo are the eyewitnesses, with chapter and verse, on how she violated Workaway's terms as Tomaz' video showed -- working far longer than 5 hours a day in her for-profit business. Clara said Jarvis called the volunteers "slaves" to Frank and Ivo's face.
I'd urge you to emphasize the criminal nature of her enterprise. Unfortunately taking money from consenting adults is not a crime.

Reactions: 19
Yet again not defending anyone in the farmhouse but I find quite a lot of the subtitling errors funny. We know Fanny's a bitch..

Reactions: 18
Look at the joy on Pavlena’s (spelling) face, she need to get the hell away from the filthy farm, it will ruin her.

Lady Philip has really out done his self with this on! It’s grotesque!
First thing, blue and green should never be seen, so why have all that green foliage on the fucking table, white flowers only!
Second thing, can someone please tell them to stop with the charger plates, it’s been done to death! This is not a fine dining experience, so please drop the act, it’s beyond cringe at this I could go on but I’m trying to be a nice person as it’s Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Having to see and speak to those people at breakfast would leave me in a coma.

The Hurbains at Sarzay are not wealthy, and renovated Sarzay singlehandedly. Unless their son has hit some kind of jackpot, Tess has not affianced herself to big money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Depends who she sent it to I would have thought, and the accompany message?

Also, you said that she ‘calls herself homophobic in public’. Why say that if you knew it was an auto caption error?
Excuse me? What part of the not so funny joke she made don't you understand? It's pretty clear that it is a fault in the caption, yet it's quite an embarrassing one nobody cared to repair over the months it has been online. Instead Stephaniie Jarvis sends it around to poke fun at her personal assistant. But you rather scrutinize my words, because, hey, it's Stephanie, right?

Reactions: 30
Noted. Hopefully they will see us.

Reactions: 14
My question was what was the reason she sent it round?

You say it was to make fun of Natty, but without knowing what the message said, or who she sent it to, how do we know the reason?

More to the point, you said Natty ‘calls herself homophobic in public’ but you know that’s not true, don’t you?

Reactions: 6
What I know is that Stephanie Jarvis send around this screenshot to poke fun at her personal assistant. What I know is that there is a caption to a scene in an interview that is quite embarrassing, yet it has been online for months and nobody cares to change it or edit it out. It has not been unnoticed at all, proven by the charlataine's effort to diverts everyones attention to it, but still, nobody takes it down. So yes, it's still out there in public, true or false.

Reactions: 22
I've just finished watching "It's a sin". Missed it originally on TV but now on Netflix. About AIDS in 1980's and one line struck a chord. "He's an actor and sings songs from musicals, of course he's gay".

Reactions: 10
Not to change the subject.
I saw this, @Jules100, and thought of you. It's what we're serving in the Miracle Whip Room at the fish shack.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.