Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I kind of wish this group would start a book club
Niviaq Korneliussen - Crimson (LGBT youth in Greenland)
Niviaq Korneliussen - Flower Valley (Touches upon the high suicide rate in Greenland, also winner of Nordisk Råd 2021)
Jonas Eika - After The Sun (Sci fi / Magic realism, winner of Nordisk Råd 2019)
Olga Ravn - The Employees (Sci fi novel, if you understand the ending, it's amazing)

Nordisk Råd - in case you were wondering.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
...I imagine she now regrets setting this patron thing up this way. ...would’ve been so much easier to just pay the damn tax...
...she could’ve done whatever she wanted with the $...travelled...shopped...screwed around with whomever...do as little as she wanted to at this dump.
...now she’s stuck...so many lies...concessions...and pretense to keep up with the initial lie. it’s probably why she looks so bad...her skin is a mess...her hair is 🤢...she looks like she rarely bathes...and worst of all...has to look at phillie every damn day...

...too greedy for her own good...and too much in love with herself...
Wonder if she can wind up the association or change the rules at the 'AGM'?

• Wow
Well.......

More distraction from the lack of real renovation work being done at the HMN for over $30,000 per month. Where is the money being spent? The wood was bought months ago, Amaury is paid each month from the Patreon, he brought his own equipment... Where is it all going? Why is it not being spent on addressing the heating, the crumbling façade, the repairs for the terrace and stairs, the apartments (which should come out of your own purse because that's adding to your revenue), the ugly pink shower room, the lake restoration, the boathouse..... it's exasperating. I'm so cross about the money I wasted in 2020 for those six months. It's was only £30 but I was tricked! That's just plain wrong.

Where are these missing association accounts?!

Free labour in the kitchen dressed up as volunteers - Stephanie it's just exploitation, plain and simple. Hire a full time cook, like your BnB manager, or your two part-time gardeners, or on-site carpenter cousin, or your gigolo.

I hope this Patron Day will be her reckoning. I might just travel down from Paris and pelt the place with tomatoes and flour.
Perhaps if you attended as la tricoteuse with a miniature guillotine?

• Haha

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I feel your grief in loosing such a sweet creature.
Remember though, when a cherished family member dies, it's not the love that dies. The love you shared is eternal and you will have it forever.

View attachment 1362201

This is my own Persian named Koshka. The most sublimely beautiful creature ever created. He died in 2005. I've never been a dog person and much prefer cats. All pedigree and all rescues, I now have three, one of whom is blind and the ruler of our household. Cats are living sculptures. It makes me so angry that Ruby is treated with such shabby neglect at Lie Lande. He deserves better than Fanny - all the lie Lande animals do.
Soooooo cuuutee!!!!

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Harold and Vera Bloom:ROFLMAO:I think it is more simple than that-anything that comes out of her mouth is a fabrication- full stop. Always the poor little misunderstood girl (at age 47) trying to impress, but trying by lying. Most of us, I think, would call her out for this, even sarcastically, but those idiots around her rely on her lies for income and let her get away with it all the time. She has been empowered to keep lying. Spudgate is such a strange thing to be lying about.
The surrealism of it all is mind-boggling, you're right. I get the same feeling in America today.

My great granddaddy was a bootlegger and my mama was born in a log house. I’m right there with yah. 🤣
I knew I liked you.

I am pages and pages behind but will catch up ASAP. Forgive me if I have missed something. Our latest zoom conversation is that the Marquis Apartment is going to be home to NO and A for season. Available off season to rent. Interesting. Could be?
That explains the whole dentil saga. Good thinking, thank you.

I agree, but not half as insane as her loyal viewers who actually live for this content and are drooling all over every second of it. When Stephanie Jarvis first started putting her life on the internet, discovering the ancient profession so many hookers before her did but without factually being screwed, she thought she needed to put quality out. It took her hours and hours to take only one picture for Instagram and edit the hell out of it so that it could portray her fabulous life. By now she knows there's no need for quality and, as the bloopers she left in lately make very clear, no need for editing either. She is not interested in growing her channel, she's completely invested in trusting she has found a base following that will love her and her shite no matter what. I sometimes begin to think she might be right, but I hope she's not and the day of reckoning will come. She has stolen so much by now, there's no way back anyway.
Interesting. The small but perfectly formed band of money givers and viewers. The N's perfect hermetically sealed world in which everyone says yes, your shit don't stink.
On such followers reichs are built.
Errrrrghhhhh

Last edited:

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
If I was a Patreon I'd want to see my name on the back of the panelling. Wonder if she will have that done for them to see? Or maybe she will give them a sharpie to write their own name?:unsure::rolleyes:
Patreon's names must be pinned to an African vase and hung from the latest chandeliers. The names of the patrons should also be pasted on the suitcases.
The panels are a small amount compared to other things Fanny paid for with the patron’s money.
And yes: Where are the bills, What's going on with the renovations.

mrsp67

VIP Member
For the booze and snacks so that Fanny and her useless Thing never have to get out of bed to mingle with all the free worker bees downstairs...or the paying guests!!!
If I were SJ & I knew my mother wasn’t coming back, probably because she’s embarrassed by her daughter’s arrangement with a boy that could be her grandson. I’d move into her apartment.

• Heart

WMGL

VIP Member
From f/b following the publication of the heavily photoshopped/filtered picture of Fanny in Venice.

Very beautiful! Actress, singer of opera, a Model, cook, baker, artist, creator, decorator, there is not enough words to describe the beauty and talent and intelligence Stephanie has! Forgot Princess and owner of one of the most beautiful upcoming Chateaus in France! She and Gerald her brother, as well as Mummy, have the most upbeat personality and are always so optimistic and have such commonsense as any people I have met I think? They totally shock me. What genes do they have? We just do not know but one thing is very well seen is there is something special about all of them including Percy and Philip! There is a rainbow over their heads. Amaury and Nati as she too is lovely and so intelligent with commonsense! Every single person at Chateau de Lalande has so much to offer. They are not perfect, I am not all that naive', but they are quite close, I think anyway? What secret do they hold, no one really knows!? But we all want to follow along!💐🌞

There is 1 thing I can agree with from this total load of shit and it is yes they totally shock me as well, with their lack of conscience in all that they do.
Total load of shit is an apt description. Ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
OK continuing the posts in #154 after @Clara Burnett 's revelation that SJ has had a few dalliances whilst with Squirrel, perhaps it;s me, but Grant mentioning a 'noisy cock' to SJ is a red flag.

Now he could be being crass, but a very strange thing to say,
Anyway, you decide. Do we leave Grant on the list of possibles ??????? from 7.50 :
What happened to the chicken coop someone (Kirsty ?) painted last year, the one where she wanted to hang the embroidered pictures same fan sent her ?

billybudd

VIP Member
He's had more holidays in this last year than my husbands had in the last five! As you say he's working for one customer, not running jobs for several clients at the same time as working on bigger renovations. Definately a bit OCD going on there too. He'd have a fit is he saw inside the back of husbands van, that get's worse as the week goes on and by the weekend it looks like someones thrown a grenade in the back.
Give your husband my regards. I've been binge-watching The Repair Shop and thinking about all the things it means, without ever going offpiste into Big Idea Land.
One of the things it means is the honorable life of artisan workers, putting all their love and energy into solder joints. I love it when those guys take apart an old machine and either dis or bow down to the previous repairers and makers. Sometimes they say to the customer, your grandfather who made your mechanical toy boat was a genius. They can tell from looking at the circuitry.
Love it. Love it. Love it. All that honorable creative work to make sure things run properly, First law of heaven is order.

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
Spot on. And to add to her misery: Stephanie Jarvis still has no clue that her Argentinian Bully has no organizing skills whatsoever and she leaves it to that dimwit to collect data for the patron open day? That must be the clearest indication she has no intention of ever going through with that event. She will blame the mayor's office for not giving her the right permits, so sad...but not her fault, obviously...

She promised Matt she would look into buying it, said she would buy it, so he already dropped it off. But she hasn't paid for it yet and is too busy lazy to get the paperwork done. She figures she perhaps can get a better deal elsewhere and will leave it up to Matt to come back for it. That's what I heard.

She will not be there. Seriously. Some kind of emergency will be made up. Maybe even another (short) hospital episode.
Which is why she was quick to point out that it may not be her who does the tours but that people from the vlogs will be there...

Reactions: 12

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
We are not writing a story. She is writing one for us and no worry my friend… this is why things have taken this long. We are a pretty smart group of people. Patience is a virtue and one of ours. Thanks for not asking but you can ask anything.
Isabelle 6541, it would be great if you could get some former volunteers or ex-employees to provide evidence or speak up.

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
My understanding was It’s being restricted to 200 hundred per day on first come first served basis. They’ve to email Nati on a special email which is hilarious 😂😂😂😂 .
Sounds like they’ll be allocated a day, during which access will be only a few hrs ( I’d say a maximum of four) to carry out the tours and ‘lunch’. None of the rooms will be rented as they are apparently part if the tour, so anyone going will have to find accommodation elsewhere. Hopefully the lovely glamping site up the road will do good business, if anyone makes the effort to go.
Ooooooh this doesn't bode well. 🙈 Thanks x

• Heart