The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that very much, not because of any high moral as she is seriously lacking in that department, but Stephanie Jarvis is way too shy for things like that.

Reactions: 24
Snorty is putting his decorating stamp on everything and has taken over editing, now it’s about him. He dictates every minute of SJ’s day. SJ wanted to clean, he wanted banana bread. SJ wants to clear, no mommy look at me put a square thing in a round hole. Doesn’t he know the keys belong to Potty and Baghead? His mind tricks even have masculine men wearing nail polish. We have watched the diaries be taken over by a child and I do not want to watch him sing. I was flattered to get a thread title validating Tattlers are sane and enjoy a good laugh but I gotta stop watching. I was hoping Potty would marry SJ, Ruby would get a fancy collar with a bell and Antwon would have teen friends over and throw water balloons from the attic defenses but instead, Dan started to look like tree man, the new gay never came back and SJ wants me to watch her make pickles. Isn’t there enough crazy in the world?

Reactions: 46
And I’m just over here wondering what the
This was from an Advent episode from last year, where they go into town. Looks like the car is silver? Definitely not white, like the one you spotted!

View attachment 1366758
And I’m just over here wondering what the heck is in that basket SJ is holding???

There s a dialog at 12 minutes into the latest cd
Fanny would have preferred to stay in bed all day
Philip says regular people do get only 2 days off
Fanny:I don't know any of these people, come on
She doesn’t know any of those people!
Ain’t that the truth!!!
https://giphy.com/qN0v3wk4340a4

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
M&MsMom said:
This was from an Advent episode from last year, where they go into town. Looks like the car is silver? Definitely not white, like the one you spotted!

View attachment 1366758
And I’m just over here wondering what the heck is in that basket SJ is holding???

That ain’t no basket those are the delightful earmuffs that Squirrel boy bought for Fanny which she wore with glee, just like any other 3 year old on the street.

Reactions: 19
The car is beyond repair. It doesn't make any sense to repair it, the value will be less after all the money you put in. She's hoping there'll be an idiot who'll take it nevertheless to own something of hers.
And she's hoping she doesn't have to pay to have a wreckage firm to come and haul it away for her.

Reactions: 17
Better yet.
Netflix plans real-life Squid Game reality TV show with $4.56m prize - BBC News

Oh, I would love Stephanie & Philip on The Amazing Race... Philip crying, Stephanie crying, because they couldn't figure out the first road block.

Reactions: 20

Kamala Harris just drove past my house with her motorcade.. Maybe now traffic will open back up

Mo has just announced on Sadie in France that he has a new and upcoming YouTube channel. It will be dedicated to cooking, lifestyle, weightloss and exercise... and for some obscure reason (I think I heard this right) car restoration? A sports advisor/fitness coach before their move to France, Mo says he's hoping people will enjoy his content, support his channel and that the fitness aspect will be catering to those who have not exercised before, plus for those wanting to get back into fitness. He says it will not be strenuous exercise and be a channel that's very different to what's gone before.

Reactions: 21
Don't show Stephanie, she'll want a 3 piece suite...

Reactions: 22
Can we get Florian as special guest on the new channel?

Reactions: 19
The surrealism of it all is mind-boggling, you're right. I get the same feeling in America today.

https://giphy.com/oVP8LBbOv57S8
My great granddaddy was a bootlegger and my mama was born in a log house. I’m right there with yah.
I knew I liked you.

I am pages and pages behind but will catch up ASAP. Forgive me if I have missed something. Our latest zoom conversation is that the Marquis Apartment is going to be home to NO and A for season. Available off season to rent. Interesting. Could be?
That explains the whole dentil saga. Good thinking, thank you.

Interesting. The small but perfectly formed band of money givers and viewers. The N's perfect hermetically sealed world in which everyone says yes, your shit don't stink.
On such followers reichs are built.
Errrrrghhhhh

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No glaze, no butter, no seasoning, no roasting - just boiled and bland!

So what did Fanny do with the car Baghead Nic bought her about 3 years ago?

Exactly, they haven't been doing any clearing out during the heat wave.
Didn't someone say that it ended up in a ditch. Either Dan or Am drink driving?

Reactions: 12
It boggles the mind that Dana, Tess and Pheeph think they'll find a rich man at Lalande.
I'm no social climber or gold digger, but I do know where the rich men are.
They're not at Lalande.
They're at the office.
Get a job, bitchaaaaaaaz.

Reactions: 36
So another one jumps on the bandwagon. Only leaves Ma and Pa now to vlog.

Reactions: 14
I have the feeling they'll be selling the cheapest possible ephemera for vastly inflated prices, on the principle that people should pay to dine with her.
She and Pheeph will spend hours Googling the going prices for the old French greeting cards -- as they did with the coins, like children playing treasure hunt -- and charge half again as much per card. It's the grift, like Petherick's traced (and still copyrighted, dude!!!!) Beatrix Potter drawings for rent boy money. That's part of the pleasure, the oooky purposes to which their ill-gotten gains will be put.

Reactions: 18
well she was 12 when he was born, so no he didn't know her as a child. She was a teenager by the time he would have any memories. But yes they did all live together, at the resthome.

Reactions: 11
I know Kirsty knows what she’s doing and is a kind person but I really hope there is a large enough shady area in that field for the sheep. I’m also convinced they were left in their winter coats during the prolonged heatwave because there were puddles in the courtyard as they carried them through meaning it was after the weather broke. I hope they’ve had enough fresh water throughout the intensive heat and dry spell too. That shelter looks inadequate if that’s all they’ve got? Hopefully Amoire is compassionate enough to keep his eye on them. I do worry about them.

Last edited:
Fascinating. My guy at the Auvergnat fortified farmhouse says the same.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Good maybe he can collect Fanny's Jag and restore that.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.