The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing her Mother turn things over to see the Brand Mark at the early Gift Grabs too ...... they are hideous !
I reckon it goes back to the care home days. I remember when Fanny was looking at furniture to buy (again) from a place builder Ian told her was closing down & she remarked on a dressing table saying it reminded her of ones in the home when people brought in furniture from their homes. I know this happens in the UK sometimes that people bring in their favourite chair or bits of furniture, ornaments etc. But obviously when that person dies & the room is needed to be turned round quickly then possessions have to be cleared as soon as possible. Wonder how many times the owners 'helpfully' suggested that they could get rid of furniture & ornaments if the family were too grief stricken or didn't have the means to do so? And wonder how much of the stuff was sold on?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!
Yay! You're there. Bravo, bravo, bravo. Tattles newest VIP 🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂🎉🎊🎉🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mummy-Son🍼
With every vlog there are increasing Mummy-Son vibes between Fanny and Snorty. Please Mummy:
  • Can I have my own shop to play in. It will be like my own little lego dollhouse where I can polish and play with my porcelain
  • Let me lick the hedgehog spatula
  • I want chocolate chips
  • let me make vegan banana because mean Cuz Amuary won't like it
Educating Snorty 🏫 Today's lesson:
It’s for making samosa’s...what’s that?.… little Indian pastries…. I’ve never heard of them before!!

Dan - MIA :unsure:

• Another vlog with very little Dan time - just having a cuppa at the kitchen table and serving dinner. The end is nigh....
  • Amuary is doing everything - carpentry, watering the garden, deadheading plants, moving furniture, serving guests
  • Why isn't Dan watering the morning garden? We know he's not an early riser, but perhaps Dan's not staying at the shiteau anymore and therefore he's not there in time for the early morning watering of the Jardain Anglais ;)
Heat & Filming☀
Definitely filmed over a few different days - Fanny & Snorty just wearing same clothes on different days
  • Snorty wearing a cotton jumper (even if it did have holes in it), long trousers and closed-toed, flannel slippers during a heat wave?
  • Drinking hot tea & coffee and baking in the oven?
  • Footage of Nick the Tree Surgeon taken previously
  • Snorty appears to be wearing the same trousers to dinner that he worked in all day??
  • Fanny didn't film wandering the garden with her morning tea, chatting with Cuz, clearing out studio, eating 11 year old chutney at lunch, cleaning ice-cream maker, making ice-cream, making bread, chatting with Nic, eating bread & ice-cream, clearing out studio, setting table and getting ready for 7:30 p.m. dinner - all on the hottest day of the year.
Sickens me how he calls her Darling, its like a son /mother kind of vomit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a HUGE problem with the concept of a shop selling items which have been gifted to her. Just cut out the gifting concept. She NEEDS nothing sent to her. It's nothing to do with the channel giving money to charities. It's so she can get her greedy paws on family heirlooms. She's a magpie, turning things over to see what the makers mark is. It's also the outpouring of love that she gets to fill her narc tank up. So she can sit there without a shred of self awareness that she is boasting about herself - Oh, you got me through lockdown, I am having treatment for cancer & you brighten my day, oh you work so hard it inspires me..blah blah blah me me me me.
It's sick. Stop the gift grab. She should tell people to give their items to a museum, family member, charity, sell on eBay but don't waste postage in sending stuff that they clearly don't need or even value. Rant over. 🤣
Note to tit hot PA Nati - the charity donations list needs an update ..oh & could you show the receipts for the donations? Maybe Fanny could read out some of the thank you letters from them?
Wondering if there is anyway to check charities receive monies? Would the charities have to publish a list of donors over a certain amount?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now Philip is a shop owner does he realise he has to work, no more trips with mommy, HE has to be there to sell stuff. If on line to box and wrap stuff up.

Oh no Amoury can do it he has time, just like he has to be a waiter when I think someone else has more experience.
Haye to say this he is there to stay, Stephanie isn't going to flag him.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Wondering if there is anyway to check charities receive monies? Would the charities have to publish a list of donors over a certain amount?
I thought of doing this..but I thought surely she wouldn't be so low as to pretend to donate & not do so? And then I remembered who we're dealing with here. I'd like to see the figures of how she achieves the calculation of YouTube income & donation. Perhaps she could do a vlog where she shows how she works that out together with reading out some of the thank you letters she must have received. I know when we've done collections or donations for charity/food banks at work we've usually received a letter of thanks. That would fill up her narc tank if she read some of those out telling her how grateful they were to her. I'm making their jobs so easy now by giving them hints & tips - I'll be on the payroll soon. 🤣
Note to tit hot PA Nati - fish out those thank you letters/emails so Fanny can read them out gushingly at the next gift grab.

Reactions: 16
Yes!!! The shop will be named "Phil's What the duck 5 and Dime". Open only between 3 and 3:15 p.m. Maybe.
On Sundays. Maybe. Maybe not. Never know. Might be open. You know. Whenever. Maybe.
🧵 title nomination “Phil’s What the duck 5 and Dime”! You made me spit my coffee at the dog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know, there’s something about the flash of anger directed at Phillip and the mention of him as her boyfriend that just feels like he’s angry on a personal level not a financial one. I think she love bombed him and he took it to heart.
Isn't Anders gay?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!
Congratulations on your VIP state. 🥂🍾 I see you in the bar soon <I hope>

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A name for the utterly ludicrous venture into retail:

Le Boutique de Merde (sounds more sophisticated than The tit Shop)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's almost like Fanny wants to set another person up to fail
Snorts is now foredoomed!
The previous cast who were given that room for their own purposes were given the cold shoulder and moved on soon after. A pattern of behaviour. Marie most recently, Tomaz and his massage place plus a few others before him.
Snorts is finally on borrowed time!!! She’s started the process 👋🏼

Ps congrats @Jules100 on becoming a VIP - cheers 🍺 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's a picture of the newest fountain she showed. She said it was going to be being picked up by Amaury's parents, so I guess she purchased it in the UK?
Meanwhile, no heat, damp and mold all over the building, a roof that looks as though it has seen better days and a major structural area with the chateau itself over in that corner where the terrace hasn't been finished...not to mention possible structural issues with the chapel (that have been mentioned here).

View attachment 1356164
How the hell are they going to provide water for this fountain in a yet to be created enclosed "room" area of the Forest Garden? There is currently no water supply to water the plants let alone, operate a fountain. :rolleyes:
This fountain would look far better in the veg garden, where there is an established water supply.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.