The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, The Squirrel Shop is absolutely ludicrous…on the level of Selmar and Taty’s chateau gofundme debacle. No one is going to go to a shop in the middle of nowhere. The only way it makes even a little sense is if the room is used as a place to fulfill online orders. But they have no business getting into that…they can’t even send a thank you card in a timely manner, let alone fulfill an online order. The place is crumbling around them and Squirrel is playing store keeper….it’s total insanity. Dan…Amaury…if this doesn’t open your eyes to the madness, I don’t know what will. Dan should be thinking “what the hell did I get myself into?” There are no adults in the room to keep SJ in check.
It's almost like Fanny wants to set another person up to fail isn't it?
Yes of course Marie you can have a flower studio. What a wizard idea. It'll be a massive hit with all the passing trade we DON'T have & all the villagers we've NOT built up a relationship with over the past 16 years.
Philip you have such an eye for displays of goods in shops & you are great at shopping. What a wizard idea. It'll be a massive hit...& repeat.
Selmar you know you've lived in a camper outside a farmhouse & you are talking about having a chateau of your own for your dinner/dance project? What a wizard idea. It'll be a massive hit..& repeat.
Dan you know you taught yourself how to fly a drone & edit vlogs & do pointing? You should build an edit suite & become a big old film producer. What a wizard idea. You'll be a massive hit...& repeat.
Fingers crossed this is Phi Phi's failure moment & he'll run back home with his little squirrel tail between his camel toe Muffin Man dancing legs never to be seen again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just caught up!
The cars interior is the same as my friends Mercedes E Class Cabriolet, absolutely stunning car, cost her around £55K.

Fanny is all about the garden because that’s her only workforce who is still turning up daily and she hasn’t pissed off (yet). Her paid staff now only really consist of outdoors workers.

I have a sneaky suspicion that with all of these high value purchases she’s been told to loose money quick due to her accounts f**k up! Off set it against the business shitshow.

Something is definitely up, the tone of her vlogs have changed, there is something going on in the background at that damp pile of bricks that’s giving her the chase. I felt it start to change around the delayed accounts saga and then her announcements she was working with YouTube more in various capacities - coincidentally around the same time.

I haven’t watched last nights offerings, wish me luck, I’m going in! Happy new week all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Still guessing what will be sold at the "shop"... Polaroids of the guests, maybe the noble castle in the background.. Prints of Derek jarvis' art..?
Definitely some of those "AGED" preserves and chutneys ......... Yummy in Your Sore Tummy !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Honestly, The Squirrel Shop is absolutely ludicrous…on the level of Selmar and Taty’s chateau gofundme debacle. No one is going to go to a shop in the middle of nowhere. The only way it makes even a little sense is if the room is used as a place to fulfill online orders. But they have no business getting into that…they can’t even send a thank you card in a timely manner, let alone fulfill an online order. The place is crumbling around them and Squirrel is playing store keeper….it’s total insanity. Dan…Amaury…if this doesn’t open your eyes to the madness, I don’t know what will. Dan should be thinking “what the hell did I get myself into?” There are no adults in the room to keep SJ in check.
What, I wonder, will the elder Jarvis think of the shop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just caught up!
The cars interior is the same as my friends Mercedes E Class Cabriolet, absolutely stunning car, cost her around £55K.

Fanny is all about the garden because that’s her only workforce who is still turning up daily and she hasn’t pissed off (yet). Her paid staff now only really consist of outdoors workers.

I have a sneaky suspicion that with all of these high value purchases she’s been told to loose money quick due to her accounts f**k up! Off set it against the business shitshow.

Something is definitely up, the tone of her vlogs have changed, there is something going on in the background at that damp pile of bricks that’s giving her the chase. I felt it start to change around the delayed accounts saga and then her announcements she was working with YouTube more in various capacities - coincidentally around the same time.

I haven’t watched last nights offerings, wish me luck, I’m going in! Happy new week all.
Once confirmed, we need to add the Mercedes and the new fountain to her list of big purchases, along with the cost of the third gardener, the items she bought at auction in England, and ultimately the cost of the antiques etc. she just purchased from the chandelier guy. And the costs of another elaborate trip to Venice. And the Ardmore vase and mouse.

She is just hemorrhaging money at this point. It is manic and reckless the way she spends money, always on eBay and auction sites, or Emmaus, or antique shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes my girls are 14th months apart. My sister and I are 5 years apart and we weren’t really close growing up/ that’s a big jump in interests and so forth. We are closer as adults really- 5 years isn’t so much once you’re grown. My youngest daughter has 2 boys that are 16 months apart- 5 and almost 4 and she’s expecting her third in Nov/Dec.!!! So that’ll be an age difference. But the oldest starts kindergarten/ and both potty trained so that’s good. Here we go again! Oh and where I was going with this is that her boys like to “match” in what they wear- as they say. And it is sweet when they are young. I’m sure they won’t do that for long- with starting school. 💙💙
I used to match my daughters (3 yrs apart) on some special occasions, but not too often. However when we were in busy public venues on a family outing (ex: the zoo, Disney World, museum) I would dress them in the same colours (ex: both in bright lime green shirts) because it was easier to spot them in the crowds. It's a helpful trick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up!
I'm wondering ... wasn't Billy looking for a buyer for the car he bought for Michael to motivate him getting a drivers license?

Reactions: 7
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!
Indeed she has & for that I grateful to have like minded folk who can see through the big old scam going on.
Many congrats on the well deserved VIP status. 🍻 cheers to you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dan's moanfest just out.
He moans about the heatwave and not being able to work, (there must be inside jobs to be done Dan, it's the Shitooo, it;s falling around your ears)
He moans about not getting air con installed last winter, (which is weird for someone not living in the family home)
Spends Father's Day with Kid 1&2 today and presume Annalise was there too as he says 'we're spending tie as a family,, and then moans about being bored and needing to get back to work if the weather is cooler. All that in 3.34 minutes.

He's loosing the plot !!
Dan's moanfest just out.
He moans about the heatwave and not being able to work, (there must be inside jobs to be done Dan, it's the Shitooo, it;s falling around your ears)
He moans about not getting air con installed last winter, (which is weird for someone not living in the family home)
Spends Father's Day with Kid 1&2 today and presume Annalise was there too as he says 'we're spending tie as a family,, and then moans about being bored and needing to get back to work if the weather is cooler. All that in 3.34 minutes.

He's loosing the plot !!
🤬🤬 how can he be bored when he has 2 gorgeous little boys. It was Father’s Day and all he did was moan about he weather and being bored.
This came up on my Instagram feed and I immediately thought of Dan.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!
Congratulations on becoming a VIP. Now you will have to set up a “Buy me a Miller Lite” page😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What ever happened to Fanny's big announcement that "she had been asked by Patreon to be their "brand ambassador"?

You know, one of the ambassadorial positions that one must apply to Patreon to be considered for a part in the program.

It was touted months ago as something rare and special that she was supposedly proud of and "super excited" about. Mentioned once and not heard of since.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly! Whoever here mentioned probably gave them the idea.
That said, the Chateau de la Ruche folks have a tiny shop where they sell a smattering of vintage stuff, as well as their own line of scented candles.
Can you just imagine the HMN candle scents on offer?!? Brussel Sprout Pasta, Shalimar and Mould, Toblerone and Desperation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If you excuse me, it’s past 1am and daddy Daniel said I could sleep in his room.

Oh my goodness I’m sat in my tiny back garden surrounded by other houses and people in their gardens and I start playing this, my IPad was on max sound🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. I didn’t get to the end 😂😂

Again, as with the sheep, Jarvis lets the peacocks interbreed. This causes crippling and blindness in the pea chicks, according to Peacocks UK. The peafowl at Lalande are already doubly vulnerable due to the pine martens regularly seen on the forest web cam, and the fact that Jarvis will not build them safe housing.

The chickens are not safe either, without a marten proof roof and fencing with no aperture larger than 45mm, which martens can squeeze through. Amy at Rosieres had constructed a really good indoor/outdoor roofed coop, and the pine martens got in and slaughtered her chickens.
No inbreeding prevention for the peacocks, no dedicated, safe nesting space or night/winter perching spot is another longstanding case of animal abuse and cruelty at Lalande. It is the marker of sociopathy. People are warned not to let narcissicists around their pets or animals.
You can inform the French animal abuse authorities.
I thought the same as you when she said Ladies🤢

Again, as with the sheep, Jarvis lets the peacocks interbreed. This causes crippling and blindness in the pea chicks, according to Peacocks UK. The peafowl at Lalande are already doubly vulnerable due to the pine martens regularly seen on the forest web cam, and the fact that Jarvis will not build them safe housing.

The chickens are not safe either, without a marten proof roof and fencing with no aperture larger than 45mm, which martens can squeeze through. Amy at Rosieres had constructed a really good indoor/outdoor roofed coop, and the pine martens got in and slaughtered her chickens.
No inbreeding prevention for the peacocks, no dedicated, safe nesting space or night/winter perching spot is another longstanding case of animal abuse and cruelty at Lalande. It is the marker of sociopathy. People are warned not to let narcissicists around their pets or animals.
You can inform the French animal abuse authorities.
I thought the same as you when she said Ladies🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.