The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the new Lalande shop’s hours? Who will work there selling crap? Who are the potential customers they think will show up, just bnb guests or open to public? What will it be named? WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She appeared confused, lost her train of thought. Side effects of the chutney?

Could be that but the real money is on the copious amount of wine or any other alcohol close to hand that she consumes from the moment she gets out of bed.
The way those 2 dress and act now, what the hell will they look like in 10 years time when their alcohol dependency will be at an even higher level.
Not even going into the detail of what is going to be sold at Squirrel boys play shop, (all the unwanted crap from cadeaux being at the head of the queue) who the hell is actually going to come to the shittoo to buy it. Constantly reminded how remote it is they certainly won’t be relying on passing trade.
I wouldn't be surprised if he starts selling on Ebay. He certainly buys a lot from there.

Ok, now something weird has happened. The original quote from today has been edited to read:

View attachment 1355877

From earlier:

View attachment 1355879
Starting to sound like a spurned suitor.
Yes, but he's not wrong!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What are the new Lalande shop’s hours? Who will work there selling crap? Who are the potential customers they think will show up, just bnb guests or open to public? What will it be named? WTF?
Grifters R Us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Again, as with the sheep, Jarvis lets the peacocks interbreed. This causes crippling and blindness in the pea chicks, according to Peacocks UK. The peafowl at Lalande are already doubly vulnerable due to the pine martens regularly seen on the forest web cam, and the fact that Jarvis will not build them safe housing.

The chickens are not safe either, without a marten proof roof and fencing with no aperture larger than 45mm, which martens can squeeze through. Amy at Rosieres had constructed a really good indoor/outdoor roofed coop, and the pine martens got in and slaughtered her chickens.
No inbreeding prevention for the peacocks, no dedicated, safe nesting space or night/winter perching spot is another longstanding case of animal abuse and cruelty at Lalande. It is the marker of sociopathy. People are warned not to let narcissicists around their pets or animals.
You can inform the French animal abuse authorities.
Billy, what is up with her and the peahens. In most every video she shows Thor and says, Oh Thor isn’t have any luck with the ladies. She knows they are related and it would be cruel and incestuous to allow them to interbreed. What a sicko! She had already done that with the sheep, with disastrous results.

Should Thor be fixed so he cannot sire any more babies if they are all related? Does she just not give a tit? I think Fanny likes baby animals and thinks they are cute so she just doesn’t care. She claims they have had peacocks her entire life.

Should she build them a shed and fence them in. I recall one of the baby peahens disappeared never to be seen again. It seems as if she is too lazy and reckless to have any animal. She mentioned in a video this past week that if she got a dog, she wants one that would fit into her purse. They are just accessories to her.

Are the peacocks a lot like wild turkeys in the United States. My mother has several acres and when the wild turkeys hang out at her house for a while, they poop all over the place, peck the cars, etc. They are very vulnerable to coyotes and bobcats. They sleep in the trees at night for safety. I wonder if the peacock and peahens do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looked like a car, but only saw Steph up close in front seat eating McDonalds. Is it common for a Mercedes airport rental in France?
Definitely a Merc. From the molding at the window above her head, it appears to be a convertible, but I could be wrong....looks silver in color :unsure:
1655691006083.png

• Wow
Reactions: 28
New shop project, predicted on Tattle months or a year ago at this point, lol. I don’t remember who?
Exactly! Whoever here mentioned probably gave them the idea.
That said, the Chateau de la Ruche folks have a tiny shop where they sell a smattering of vintage stuff, as well as their own line of scented candles.

Reactions: 16
I don't do this often while watching tv, but I was actually screaming at the tv "throw the damn thing out! It's disgusting!"
Then, when I saw her taste that nasty old chutney.......I had to stop watching for a bit. I loved Dan's comment to her "I'll go buy you some, you don't have to eat it!"

This woman spends money like it's water. All of this is just smoke and mirrors for her to show her sheeples that she really is thrifty and is using their money wisely. Dumb ass Phillip saying every 5 minutes "I just hate waste". He best not look in the mirror, then!
And Phillip calling her "darling" over and over was total overkill..

Grifters R Us
So Phillip will be selling the "stuff" that the grannies mail them in his "shop"? What happened to charity? Why not donate any money earned through that to charity?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure how Lori Ann is going to manage. Is La Lande user friendly for disabled people?
Don't remember which room, but there is one ground level room mentioned in the chats last years when another disabled person inquired about disability access.

Reactions: 8
Don’t you love the oh so not subtle LieLande way of slamming the door shut on a Marie return? First they gush, oh we love Marie and miss her so much, then clean out the flower studio for Phi Phis latest folly, his “shop.” Then they highlight replacement Marie’s cooking just in case Flower Marie fails to get the message, you hav been replaced and erased. Ño room at the Shitto for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here's a picture of the newest fountain she showed. She said it was going to be being picked up by Amaury's parents, so I guess she purchased it in the UK?
Meanwhile, no heat, damp and mold all over the building, a roof that looks as though it has seen better days and a major structural area with the chateau itself over in that corner where the terrace hasn't been finished...not to mention possible structural issues with the chapel (that have been mentioned here).

1655692276881.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Here's a picture of the newest fountain she showed. She said it was going to be being picked up by Amaury's parents, so I guess she purchased it in the UK?
Meanwhile, no heat, damp and mold all over the building, a roof that looks as though it has seen better days and a major structural area with the chateau itself over in that corner where the terrace hasn't been finished...not to mention possible structural issues with the chapel (that have been mentioned here).

View attachment 1356164
Isn’t it crazy that Stephanmememe keeps expanding the “gardens” when they cannot even maintain the one they have with 3 gardeners? Amaury spent an hour deadheading plants, the peahens and other critters are munching on the gardens, and she just keeps buying crap to put into the wooded areas. Her shopping addiction has just moved outside the walls of the Shittoo buildings. Fountains notoriously break down and need routine maintenance. They rarely service or clean out the fountain in front of the Shittoo. Fanny thinks the cash flow will never end. Daily, she makes poor decisions that only increase the amount of monies and staffing it will take to maintain the Shittoo and her “improvements” will leave it in worse shape in the future because they will not be maintained.

I wonder if they are selling the firewood.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
the vlog tonight...who wants to use kitchen machinery....stored away for years in a barn?? visited by all kinds of rodents... yuk..and she is actually using it again...omfg.:sick:

Who is the owner of that bicycle??

that heap is packed with crap...you cant make it up..11 years old chutney...omg...i bet that downstairs loo has to work overtime.. :LOL: and Madame is running a b and B...great advertising..have to say...:eek: you might get that old crap served...do all these people realise...they just dont throw anything away...and who wants to visit when you watched that vlog....it just made me puke..disgusting vlog..

A few years ago, I had been working all night to finish a brief that needed to be filed under a very tight deadline. I was at work and found a protein shake in the office fridge and thought I will just drink this and power thru this brief and get it filed. It didn’t taste very good but I drank it anyways. After everything was filed, I didn’t feel very good and I looked at the protein shake can. The shake had been expired for 9 months . I gave myself the worst case of food poisoning and was sick for 3 days. And I did it to myself. Lesson learned.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Stephanies talk about Thor not having any luck is a signal of what is her love life with Philip.

Amoury's look re vegan bread isnt about vegan bread its a WTF!! allergy's vegan lactose nuts now we are F*King vegan!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.