The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not getting a feeling a stability from Anders. More like a lovesick fan. He also had this reply to another comment.
D1DB0945-8D2C-4ECA-B5F3-0E76214BD3A0.jpeg

He’s why door locks were invented.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Those lovesick fans are the most dangerous ones.

mentally unstable, the lines between reality and Phantasie blur into each other…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!
Congratulations on your newly acquired VIP status, @Jules100 :D:D

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope Fanny chokes on her tea knowing that every single person who uses this jumped up outhouse sees was we see. 👀
Screenshot_20220619-191216_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The way to get rid of Snorts is to love bomb the vlog comments, along the likes of...

More Philip please!
The Chateau Diaries is nothing without Philip!
Philip is sooooo cute!
Philip is the only reason I watch these days.
He has such good taste!
Philip is the best thing to ever happen to the Chateau Diaries.
Stephanie would be so lost with Philip running la Lande.
He should buy his own chateau.
He's so much more talented than anyone at la Lande!
Philip deserves better!
Philip is my kinda guy!
He's so stylish, he dresses better than Stephanie!
Team Philip all the way!
Would love to see more of Philip please!
Philip should host more vlogs!
Philip should host the guest dinners!
Philip's so sweet! The sweetest person at la Lande ever!
Less Stephanie! More Philip please!
Philip! Philip! Philip!

And keep on love bombing! On and on, giving multiple thumbs up to any comment that praises Snorts, comment positively and effusively on any compliment given to Philip and post in support of Philip, to the detriment of Fanny. Under such a barrage, and after Fanny reads it all, he'd be gone in a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The time might be right for @Isabelle6541 and her Patreon group to reach out to Anders.
I was busy this afternoon but received a text about his messages. I missed everything so I can't really speak about what was going on. I will have to wait and read here. My GAWD I hope that shop is open when our flock lands. LOL. What a shitshow can you imagine the rando people that will stop by? If you can't get someone to help you as a guest who is going to attend to this "shop"? Also who is editing this stuff. Kid 2?

(Edit - I will go back and find the messages from Anders if they are posted here.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The way to get rid of Snorts is to love bomb the vlog comments, along the likes of...

More Philip please!
The Chateau Diaries is nothing without Philip!
Philip is sooooo cute!
Philip is the only reason I watch these days.
He has such good taste!
Philip is the best thing to ever happen to the Chateau Diaries.
Stephanie would be so lost with Philip running la Lande.
He should buy his own chateau.
He's so much more talented than anyone at la Lande!
Philip deserves better!
Philip is my kinda guy!
He's so stylish, he dresses better than Stephanie!
Team Philip all the way!
Would love to see more of Philip please!
Philip should host more vlogs!
Philip should host the guest dinners!
Philip's so sweet! The sweetest person at la Lande ever!
Less Stephanie! More Philip please!
Philip! Philip! Philip!

And keep on love bombing! On and on, giving multiple thumbs up to any comment that praises Snorts, comment positively and effusively on any compliment given to Philip and post in support of Philip, to the detriment of Fanny. Under such a barrage, and after Fanny reads it all, he'd be gone in a week.
I think you're onto something...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Stephanie Jarvis has unwittingly brought us together from around the world. This hate site is the best thing to come out of The Chateau Diaries. Thanks Steph!

-Also, the chateau is filthy and gross and idiots live there.

Cheers!
Congratulations! Enjoying the vlogs (in my flip flops)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
An eagle eyed commenter on a new, up and coming YouTube channel, mentioned that on the latest Venice Patreon, Stephanie was driving home from the airport in a Mercedes. Looks like it’s white. Do you think it’s her new secret car or just an airport rental? Maybe it’s one of the cars parked under a car cover at Lalande, shown in some drone shots?

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I was busy this afternoon but received a text about his messages. I missed everything so I can't really speak about what was going on. I will have to wait and read here. My GAWD I hope that shop is open when our flock lands. LOL. What a shitshow can you imagine the rando people that will stop by? If you can't get someone to help you as a guest who is going to attend to this "shop"? Also who is editing this stuff. Kid 2?

(Edit - I will go back and find the messages from Anders if they are posted here.)

Should we make murch with our dumb stuff on it to help support our google ad buy? Y'all say some petty funny stuff. We could all have snarky matching tea towels. We are literally considering it at the moment. 100% would go to the google ad buy and I am not making a joke.
@Isabelle6541 if it helps speed things up for you, you can look through my post on here today. You will find most of the screenshots of Anders comments in them.

• Heart
I wonder if he regrets the new teeth.
I had gastric bypass 8 months ago lost 60 pounds so like 25 kilo, I almost throw up every day, and I do not regret the improvement on my mental status daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Congrats Jules .... VIP .... off to the Tiki Hut for drinkies !! 🥂🍻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.