The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An eagle eyed commenter on a new, up and coming YouTube channel, mentioned that on the latest Venice Patreon, Stephanie was driving home from the airport in a Mercedes. Looks like it’s white. Do you think it’s her new secret car or just an airport rental? Maybe it’s one of the cars parked under a car cover at Lalande, shown in some drone shots?
A Mercedes van? So lielande

Reactions: 10
Again, as with the sheep, Jarvis lets the peacocks interbreed. This causes crippling and blindness in the pea chicks, according to Peacocks UK. The peafowl at Lalande are already doubly vulnerable due to the pine martens regularly seen on the forest web cam, and the fact that Jarvis will not build them safe housing.

The chickens are not safe either, without a marten proof roof and fencing with no aperture larger than 45mm, which martens can squeeze through. Amy at Rosieres had constructed a really good indoor/outdoor roofed coop, and the pine martens got in and slaughtered her chickens.
No inbreeding prevention for the peacocks, no dedicated, safe nesting space or night/winter perching spot is another longstanding case of animal abuse and cruelty at Lalande. It is the marker of sociopathy. People are warned not to let narcissicists around their pets or animals.
You can inform the French animal abuse authorities.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
@Imperious Me said:
So if winter is best for travel vlogs, and summer is better for garden and woods... when do the renos in the chiteau and chapel take place? tattle.life/goto/post?id=10306673

Answer When Ch4 is ready to film & show them. All the patron paid projects are delayed & kept for Ch4.

Why didn't SJ initially tell her patrons that she wants them to donate money for her Ch4 projects? Why didn't she show them the progress of all these projects & why is she not telling them they have to wait months or years to see what they paid for?

She has been so disrespectful to her viewers & patrons so many times but one of the worst (apart from not showing the 2020 & 2021 accounts) is the patron paid projects she has reserved exclusively for Ch4. The garden, woods, building materials, sneak peeks & anything outside (& irrelevant) is for the patrons, cluttering & decluttering is for the viewers & all the inside projects are for Ch4. Ch4 films the beginning of all the projects (e.g. Gerry & Nati's apartment etc) & they wait until Ch4 is ready to film (& show) the next stages, this is why everything is delayed & why she gives her patrons so many excuses. SJ has promised them (Ch4) lots of future projects (while those who paid for it wait months or years until Ch4 has shown it). It's a slap in the face to all those who have helped her (them) earn money.

Gerry's apartment
Chateau DIY Series 2 Epidode 14 & 15 'Stephanie starts a project creating a tartan inspired apartment (Gerry's) shown on June 16 & 17 2022 (recording from last year). Patrons who asked about that & other projects had their comments blocked or deleted. Patrons only saw a sneak peek of the wallpaper & fittings (months ago) she bought for Gerry's bathroom. Was that not the apartment that was leaking months ago? Well her patrons will have to wait to see the completed apartment (& the Marquis apartment) later this year or early next year because the current CDIY series ended last week (ep 15). I fast fowarded to take these screen shots (I'm not too keen on DIY building shows) the laziest people (SJ & Phi) that never lift a finger were dressed up in safety gear desperate to be on TV & he is still addressed as Dutch BF. These screenshots are from a year ago, I suspect the apartment was completed months ago.

None of her current employees (apart from the Ians') would be paid if not for viewers & most of her projects would not be done if not for current & previous patrons so why the disrespect? It's annoying how she manipulated her audience to support her against Ch4 when she has always favoured Ch4 over her audience & people wonder why she & all her supporting acts are criticised. Disgraceful & ungrateful behaviour from all of them including her aunt, cousin, Nic & Marie & M Potts.
Omg now I get it!

Reactions: 11
Footwear from my the past. Locally made buffa!o hide Jesus slippers, bought from the maker at a little shop in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad. Dyed bright orange, the leather initially had no give. The most acutely uncomfortable shoes on earth until they were broken in, which 'requuired soaking in water and wearing when wet. The dye ran and stained ones feet. Terrible blisters until the leather became supple and sort of moulded to the shape of ones feet. It was a rite of passage to undergo the torture of a new pair. They only became really comfy by the time the stitching on the soles started to come apart. I loved every pair I had from childhood until my late teens.

View attachment 1355242

Back to Lalande and this evening's vlog...what barrel will La Jarvis be scrapping in her desperate attempt to find (good, bad or indifferent) content?
I remember once breaking in those water buffalo sandals after soaking them and they caused a severe rash on my feet. I was like 18. Never again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've had the original blackberry jam cake recipe with the boiled caramel icing for like 40 years. Could never manage the icing -- always turned into burned hard crack I had to chisel out of the saucepan.
The cream cheese caramel icing really saved my bacon. Don't add the cream -- too runny -- just cream cheese, sugar, salt, salted caramel. People groan when they eat it.
One year (it's a special request birthday cake for a rellie) I actually sent away for foraged Kentucky black walnuts to make it, and Bella Viva's orgasmic white raisins. Good way to make a $60 cake, it was AWESOME.
Yes! That boiled icing was terrible and usually turned hard on me, too - ON THE CAKE itself! We usually made it for family reunions or the holidays. Now, everybody's making Red Velvet cakes.......My father liked blackberry jam cake, which is really just a spice cake, when you get right down to it, but he hated that icing (it was my mom's relatives who made it all the time and one of the things he missed when he and my mom divorced! My dad was a city guy, from Louisville and my mom was more of a country girl from Lexington). I really like that cream cheese version you posted - thanks for the tip about not adding the cream. I have cousins in Paris and Versailles, right outside of Lexington, who have huge black walnut trees. I came home with a good sized bag full in 2019! I remember as a kid, sitting out with my great grandma and a bunch of her daughters (one of which was my grandma) and watching all of them pick black walnuts and gossip about all the other family that wasn't there! I thought it would give me a great feeling to do it myself, as I had watched my female relatives do it 40 years ago - they were brutal to pick! Oh my God, I needed a sledge hammer to crack them open! My husband would pound them and I'd pick out the nut.........tiny pieces! I'll never do that again.....and it's was just as well, my husband isn't a fan of black walnuts, anyway, but he'll eat them!

Those golden Thompson raisins are good! I've never gotten the brand you have linked to here, but Trader Joe's has them occasionally. They are much larger than the typical golden raisins I typically get!
[/QUOTE]
The black walnut pickin' spill of the tea. Such a good memory to have. I guess it's easier if you have a large bunch of daughters with sharp implements.
Hardening on the cake, that's pretty gross.
Let us know how the cream cheese one works for you.

Reactions: 4
I usually wear a pair until they give up themselves. Mine are now worn out, stretched, and dirty.

What does that say about me? :unsure:
I remember polishing my kids white Buster Brown shoes when they were little. I love polishing shoes.

well if you serve 11 years old chutney..and make icecream in that filthy thing...i guess that disgusting look is the least of all the quests concern... :eek: past present..and future.. That place is really health unsafe...and she puts it on YT?? how much booze did she had??
Since when is Phillip now a vegetarian?

Congratulations on your newly acquired VIP status, @Jules100 :D:D
Congrats Jules, I somehow skipped ahead and missed your VIP status!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Steff looks likek she can barely keep her eyes open. Comment are curious too.

Maybe the new teeth are giving him more 'jip' than we know.
Possibly as he's limited to Shittoo food these days (in between Dana's home cooking), he's bound to loose weight !!!
Orrrrr his stress levels are through the roof juggling Steffaneeeeee, Annalise, Dana, Steffaneeeeee, Kids 1&2, the Pergola, keeping AnneMarie's tools in one place, blogging, numerous trips tp Brico, Steffaneeeeee :unsure:
Yes, I noticed a lingering shot recently in a Dan video, of his carefully replacing a wood chisel in its very expensive-looking carrying case with a dozen other matching wood-handled gleaming new metal blade wood carving tools. He then stroked them and closed the carrying case lid. Mmmm hmmm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jeez - just send him a message via IG.. 😃 😃
Oh & make sure you have plenty of cash..and Amazon wishlist & lots of 'mutual interests'...just saying...🤣🤣
Ahhh im
Sure a plane ticket will do!! Or you could sleep upstairs in his brothers castle with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After all this talk of flip flops I opened an email from Fatface with a 20% off summer essentials. Flip flops are obviously essentials and to my horror I don’t think I have any left. I was very restrained and have only ordered one pair😂

I am learning so much about American food on here today which s making me hungry but Cowboy Caviar at Tailgates😳. What is a tailgate.
C'mon down to the fish shack, mama. Bring your most delicious white trash cookin' dish for the potluck, and don't forget the glow-in-the-dark rave pedicure.
I don't know anybody who can do the Carolina shag in their flip flops, though. Maybe you'll be the first. But be prepared to kick them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fannys confusion in the video when she is walking out to see Nick the tree guy
could be the effects of day drinking and heat. Fanny loves her wine and champagne 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The whole banana bread and ice cream BS, again, makes me wonder why she is filling in the 30mins with this shite? Is she planning another covert trip? Is she already on one? What day is the guest dinner Sat or Sun? She maybe on a night flight to Mexico as we speak, slumped with her pet monkey on her lap in business pissed as a fart ...
I want to know how dairy intolerant, allergic to everything Philip, can now eat ice cream wherever he goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am always a little taken aback why C4, repeatedly feel that they should mention that Philip is Stephanie Jarvis' Dutch boyfriend, when they don't feel the need to have to overtly mention the relationships between any other chateau owners.
Do you feel that they are making a point?
Yes, they've pegged her as a screw-up and a liar. I think we should start counting the shots of her stilettoes when she's shovelling out the hay loft, and the references to this gay-affect young man as her boyfriend. They're using her as the slapstick/goon comedienne/hypocrite relief, a stock character in English drama as is the conceited fop. Lady Fidget.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I did screenshot it, but I shan't post it because it is alarming; but you can see his snail trail on that corned beef skin through the crochet top. It's texture on texture on yet more texture.
I thought I saw that he had a snail through his white pants! Was thinking he was trying to prove us wrong wearing no underpants

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Looked like a car, but only saw Steph up close in front seat eating McDonalds. Is it common for a Mercedes airport rental in France?
I don't often drive in Europe, but yes, it's an option I've come across numerous times. But I usually fly into Charleroi in Belgium and fly out of Beauvais NNW of Paris, not Paris itself. I've noticed that in Europe, like just the BMW, the Mercedes isn't really 'considered' to be a 'luxury' car, more of a business class car. It also depends on the series. For example, a Mercedes might be considered a top of the range car in some parts of France and Italy, but they are also used as taxis in Germany.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.